Sven here. Hypothetically speaking, If I had acquired a really old...

Sven here. Hypothetically speaking, If I had acquired a really old, but well functioning MPI-KMS72 from some sandnigs (the irony). Went on a rampage and killed as many sandnigs, nigs, filth as possible. Would that achive anything but a racist headline in our twisted media outlets?

>pic unrelated

If you manage to release a manifesto beforehand, you might achieve something.

Dont know only one way to find out

Kill prominent far right thought leader
Wait for marxists to rally around you
Slowly infiltrate the far left inner circle as a folk hero
Destroy them from the inside

Gotta play the long game bud. Good luck.

it would basically give the left all the fuel they need to double down
you would become the perfect right wing boogeyman

Media would use it as propaganda, but it would be a touching Christmas story at least.

>but it would be a touching Christmas story at least.
That feels like the most it'll be worth. Pretty nice, but still feels so fucked. As individuals we're all fucked here. I could go out protest, vote, kill people, and none of it matters now. We're deep in the shit, there's no turning back.

>Would that achive anything but a racist headline in our twisted media outlets?

If you plan out your route and have an escape plan, you won't end up in the cushy 5-star European jail suite.

Then you could do it again and beat all the high scores.

No.

Write manifesto.

Also, rent a cabin under false name, retreat there or break into someone's vacation cabin. Either way, have a remote safe house that can't be traced to you.

Hypothetically wait until it is clear retaliation for a serious terrorist attack. Then hypothetically dress as an arab and yell allah akubar. do so with clear indication left at your house that you have converted to Islam. It will be wonderful. Payback, and they still have to blame Islam. DECLARE A JIHAD ON YOUR LOCAL MOSQUE!!! (improper doctrine of islam)....

Don't shoot random muzzles, unload on your egg headed cuckticians

but how the fuck do you get a cat to eat speggeti?

It would have been proof that immigration is good and whites are evil and that we need to escalate immigration.

No, that would be stupid and achieve nothing. If anything it'll achieve the exact opposite of whatever it is you think you are going for. Look at Breivik, it didn't do anything but make the politicians push even harder back. Violence is not the solution.

Practically speaking, it would probably be a waste of time.

I think Breivik used the analogy of a broken sink when he advised against attacking Muslims (the leaking water) rather than the sink itself (those who encouraged large-scale immigration)

Either way I don't think posting this on Sup Forums is a good idea on your part. I would encourage you to campaign for the SD instead.

Breivik was a patsy. A useful idiot for the jews. One that will be used to enforce gun-control and immigration.

Thank you for your opinion, Abudullah Alshullah Shimmysham

HOW IS CAT EAT BURGER

You might give cucks arguments to tighten gun laws even further and and the geriatric Media will have a field day talking a week about evil white male.. so nothing changes, except some dead muzzies. Go for it user, if you manage to take down some politicians, mediajews or members of their families to, you will be remembered

thats a dumb question, dude you live in Sweden, not only will you be branded a racist but then all the crazy feminists will kill all the evil white Swedish men and then they will hold protests for 10 years and then they will order all women to walk naked and sleep with 500 sand-niggers per year in order to stick it to the patriarchy.

Killing Muslims is like killing cockroaches--- there is a never-ending supply to replenish the dead ones, and they are all virtually indistinguishable from one another.

A gun-crazed madman would do much better to go after the traitorous politicians who have betrayed their race and country by flooding the nation with barbarians.

But the best solution is to get active in politics and devote all your energy to waking people up. It's much more difficult but it's not impossible.

i wouldn't recommend anything before the election, mark down their holy days when they gather to pray and walk the streets and get a truck instead you could get away without anyone ever knowing it was you, a gun in a mosque would be cool but nothing would change and you would get shot by the police, but if you use a gun over a period of time say a year one death every two weeks that would be the best scenario for a gun and you could also get away, arson is a also great not a single person was caught burning shitskin barracks two-three years ago if you remember

be creative and smart and you wont get caught, but if you decide to go major plan one year in advance at least and continue living your life as normal and dont tell anyone not even here