HAPPENING! MAD DOG ORBAN SAYS: "if one attacks Poland, it attacks all of Central Europe."

>dw.com/en/hungary-will-block-punitive-eu-action-on-poland/a-41903647

Clearly insane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glldoTNVzlc
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-12-22/us-say-it-will-provide-ukraine-with-defensive-aid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

magyar'd

Hungary? More like Hungry for a new empire

>Denying Polands right to vote
Wtf is wrong with the EU?

Time to teach those traitors a lesson like it was 1939

Diaspora as well, user? I wish Hungary had a program for ethnic Hungarians worldwide to immigrate back.

They have a program for you to apply for citizenship, find your ancestors paperwork learn the language and you're in. YOu can even vote for ,ourguy/

They quite literally do. It’s where I’m going if the US becomes unsalvageable.

>underestimate the power of the darkside
Is he sheevposting?

Certified.

Am I reading this correctly, that Poland is attempting to undermine the independence of its judiciary, and Hungary is supporting them because they are both against immigration?

Call Russia. I bet that Sexy Hunk Putin would love to have that rebellious Province back under its rightful Russian rulers.

Guess I've got an actual useful reason to take up my local Hungarian hall on their 'free language classes for friends of the hall' course. My family's done a lot of work for the club since the revolution.

No.
EU is trying to undermine Poland's ability to decide about its own matters. Hungary, being the only other country without cucked politicians, decided to not allow such a thing happen

>“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive... Do we have enough respect for our citizens to protect our borders? Do we have the desire and the courage to preserve our civilization in the face of those who would subvert and destroy it?”
youtube.com/watch?v=glldoTNVzlc

bump

Please do! There's hope.

ids habbening

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-12-22/us-say-it-will-provide-ukraine-with-defensive-aid

Whatever happens we will get involved and Germany is getting their asses kicked again.

Most Americans stand with you. Don't listen to the lugenpresse.

EUSSR: We demand that you guys take tens of thousands of 7th century savages that have no interest whatsoever in assimilating to your way of life, and in fact want to replace your way of life with theirs in your own countries.

Based Slavs: No thanks, we'd prefer not to commit demographic and cultural suicide, k thnx bye.

EU: REEEEEEEEEEEE

> becomes unsalvegable
It has been for years