Reminder that those trying to defame and attack Lauren are working for (((them)))

Reminder that those trying to defame and attack Lauren are working for (((them)))
She is everything they hate, a traditional pure Christian girl that preaches white nationalism and traditional values

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs
youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fincuck strikes again

Does she really preach white nationalism or civic nationalism?

I think it's civic nationalism.

Show tummy

>Christian
FUCK your Rabbi god.

ahahahahahhahahahah

ADMIT IT WAS A GOOD VIDEO

APOLOGIZE POL

Yeah never seen her name them.

she's a mudshark, lad.

Pretty much.

No matter what it does nothing to advance our interests and you need to face it, we need women in the movement.

Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor have said the exact same things that Lauren is saying there (2 years ago, mind you). Can you link me to the threads where you attack Jared Taylor for the same thing?

gtfo Genghis

>traditional
>doesn't want kids
>doesn't have a man she does housework for
>average millenial woman that only slightly leans right

Yeah, real traditional.

Tradthots go away pls

She fucks niggers. Get another waifu you cuck

>She is everything they hate, a traditional pure Christian girl that preaches white nationalism and traditional values
She's nothing of that, she's just a reasonable person.

>traditional values
Do you even know what this means lol? It means you get married off when you're 16 and you devote your entire life to your family and god.

Reminder that all these women posing as traditional on social media are obviously whores. Reminder that Lauren sucks black cocks and pretends to be traditional so she can lock down a beta orbiter. Reminder that the alt-right trend attracts girls that see how easy it is to employ this type of strategy
A real traditional girl, does not use the internet, and would live in some secluded amish society or something. The rest of women are poisoned, they have no reason not to be feminists
youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs

>Hello goys. Here's a sandnigger who will tell you that the white race is doomed and you should not have babies with them. Won't you listen to this sandnigger, please?

Kill yourself Rabbi

"Enjoying Hot Chocolate by the fireplace."

For fuck sake, she is a businesswoman who is selling a product to a target demographic.

A blonde pretending to have the same views as lonely, or otherwise ostracised men . this isn't rocket science here folks.

>ywn wake up and celebrate Christmas with Lauren Southern

He's a muuuuhrrican

She's not wrong though
You won't bring people to your cause with extremism whether it be actions or words

She's a coalburning slut.

She just posted a video with a literal faggot you kike

she is a coal burning civic nationalist. lmao

You're at it again, huh?
Can you do it somewhere else next time?
Most of us get the gist

Did you watch the video? They spent the whole video talking about how gays are degenerates and should be bullied into submission.

>You won't bring people to your cause with extremism whether it be actions or words
t.soyboy

You're a dumb ass if you think girls like Lauren southern who LITERALLY suck black cock aren't just doing it because they want a beta provider that they can cuck. You are obviously extremely naive and don't know how the real world works. I guess you haven't been cucked enough for being a beta nice guy yet, because in the real world you can't even talk to a girl, but maybe then you would realize how transparent the mind of a western woman is and see how obviously fake these tradthots are for anyone with a working braincell
Western women are programmed to cuck nice guy beta providers, this is why the more money you spend on the first date (not that you'd know about that) the less likely you will get laid and look like a beta provider. You're dumb as hell thinking these girls will be faithful to the nice guy they claim that they want for a traditional life style
Women fake interests and beliefs all the time, all western women are brain washed by the western world. They are all feminists

Extreme cringe, didn't she drop out of university because some nigger dumped her as well?

We see her for who she is

>somebody took time to make that pic
and people say death penalty is never justified

A fucking leaf

Prove me wrong then

Give her money for reciting Sup Forums memes

Lauren is about as 'pure' as a fucking sack of shit swimming in a river in Mumbai.

>You're a dumb ass if you think girls like Lauren southern who LITERALLY suck black cock aren't just doing it because they want a beta provider that they can cuck
When can I expect your thread about Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin, talking about how they cannot be real white nationalists because they are racemixers?
>You are obviously extremely naive and don't know how the real world works
I will not take political advice from a memeflagger who clearly does not understand the first thing about politics. You don't even understand what propaganda is. Goebbels would spit on your face. Take that flag off you poser.
>Women fake interests and beliefs all the time, all western women are brain washed by the western world. They are all feminists
This has no relevance to politics. Make an argument.

That is literally the worst thing I've ever read. Glad I didn't jump on this youtube celebrity bandwagon and assumed they were credible intellectuals and not wannabe media shills.

Some NatSoc people here hate her because of the jew, e-celeb and white replacement things, but I quite like her.

Do I agree with her 100%? No
Do I think her jew employer is a zionist? Unlikely.
Is she a force for good? Most definitely.

>Traditional values
>Fucks sand niggers

You're fucking retarded OP.

>Christian

Highly, highly doubt that. I know Faith Goldy is, but her never once indicated that she had Christian values.

She fucks niggers, she is human garbage.

How are there so many people on Sup Forums who don't understand how time works?

Touché. God jul, min ven.

How is she a force for good? Stop putting these millennial garbagecunts on a pedestal because Sup Forums is your entire life and you hate anyone that doesn't spout retarded fucking memes and pseudointellectual, pseudonationalist bullshit for money and gifts.

How many of the same people are just in these threads over and over and over and over and over over and over and and over?

One time is all it takes.

Because of videos like this

youtube.com/watch?v=oxHIftZVfrQ

Nice bunch of ad Homs, keep thinking your attention loving tradsluts are pure christians while I fuck their ass on the side, you cucked blue pilled pleb

I am going to bully her until she apologizes for being a civic statist mudshark.

Basically anyone that starts this thread and agrees with OP have been the same people over and over again, and most of them use a proxy with that retarded blue cross flag.

lmao. im dead

Whenever someone tries to prove a point to me by saying "just watch this youtube video", I just discard any future opinion that person might have.

>a traditional pure Christian girl that preaches white nationalism and traditional values

in between fucking shitskins that is

She will never fuck you and you will forever be a virgin.

S
A
G
E

>coal burner says she's an innocent pure christian qt
>I-i-it must be true, no woman has ever lied about not being a slut
Yeah, she's a real good role model and should be teaching our women how to act.
Pathetic. Just pathetic

She's such a thot. Look at her Bible, how clean and nice the pages look. She never read it, just bought for the picture.

Happy hanoucca Lauren !

OK, I'll describe it. It's a video seen by 800k+ people that delivers some of the important facts that Sup Forums would like to spread to the mainstream consciousness. It is useful.

Stop projecting your degeneracy onto me.

FUck that skank

Death before dishonour you flithy Jewrat

You're the one defending a literal burner of the coal. Go to fucking Reddit.

>(((Lauren))) is a Christian
Where's the sauce?

I can't take you seriously until you remove the memeflag. If it is not Israel you should have no problem, no other country is embarrassing in this particular situation.

Cosplay is pretty much the ultimate form of girls pretending to have interests to take advantage of beta orbiters. Is it any question why this coalburner turned to reddit nationalism?

The smear capaign againsy Lauren that has been going for months has failed. We do they even try? lol

I'm part of the 10-15% of this board who actually understands politics and wants to save the white race. I feel it is my duty to educate you lower IQ people.

I don't care who sees it. With the exception of one thread every 3-4 months, utter retards frequent this board and any sort of "important fact" is only subjectively important, second of all it's not "spreading to mainstream" because she's not mainstream herself--which is why you jerk off to her--and any opinion endorsed by Sup Forums will automatically become poison for the masses. And sometimes rightfully so, because when there aren't paid shills on here, it's bots; when it's not bots, it's government provocateurs, and when it's not government provacateurs, it's edgy high schoolers, redditors, or socially maladjusted manchildren.

who is this woman and why do i keep seeing her everywhere for the last 3 years? you stupid niggers need to focus of politics and not on thots.

I guess she doesn't lift

wow rude

>Defend the white race
>Defend a coal burner

I'm not taking any more of this.

It's called a Swastika you degenerate BBC loving cuck

If she is a virgin then I'll support her. Until then no

Do you not realize that media is the key to changing the opinions of the public. And youtube is slowly taking over the media space from the old guard media companies. Youtube is an excellent opportunity to redpill, perhaps one of the last chances to do that because MSM never allows these opinions.

She has no fucking bearing on politics! Does she hold public office in any country? Does she do *anything* productive with her time, besides traveling the world on donated money and talk stupid shit? She's a parasite. If you think the relationship between Lauren southern and her supporters is symbiotic, you are a fucking moron.

I haven't seen anything you've posted in this thread--or any other Lauren southern thread you posted--that shows a distinction between your iq and lower iq people.