W E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gf6UAIVeJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uxHQUvCkV20
youtube.com/watch?v=NmopYuF4BzY
youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKIfCJZvZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do we get blacks to believe that Hitler was black? If we can convince them that Hitler was black they will realize the Jews are the true enemy of blacks.

just shoop images of black hitler with some mangled text about we wuz germanz and attribute them to tumblr and twitter accounts that post shit like OP's pic

Elvis sucks Chuck Berry is the true king of rock and roll. why would they do this?

Chucky berry was white.

Didn't Elvis literally steal black music and rerelease it for white audiences?

He was practically a nigger anyway, I like him just the same.

Like he said, get a picture of Black Hitler, or photoshop him to make him black. We will have to then prop it up on a bunch of black supremacy pages on insta and Twitter and somehow convince the Kemetians that Hitler is indeed, black. Possibly with a few made-up, unsourced black theories. Then they’ll jump on the Nazi train.
#KEMET-D-CHESS

Well, Elvis WAS stealing black music. Just like Led Zeppelin.

Start here.

Whitey be stealing our shiet and be oppressin our quangz

>760 KB

i dont care anymore instead of built they destroy they are((( worthless))) and speak much more about them that speack of us

WUZ

Niggers don't care about history. They will defile anything for their own pleasure. Jews do the same thing but for financial/political gain.

POP SINGERS N SHIET

Everyone made Jesus in their own image, but at the end of the day he was a Judean. Not black, white, Korean, etc.

wir waren könige

>Uneducated young man from south, son of the single mom.
>Junkie who loves Rhythm&Blues and greasy food.
He was full-blown nigger already.

The new WWII Call of Duty lets you play as a black Nazi

not black hitler but related

I like the way you think user.

Once again,
#KEMET-D-CHESS

Bruno Mars?

Jesus was Black though

wasn't blackface racist?

I've heard this claim dozens maybe hundreds of times desu. My question is which artist(s)? I've never heard any black music that sounds like Elvis. It's not blues or jazz or funk or hip hop. It's rock and roll. Rock and roll is inherently white.

Meh... you can take Elvis. Fat fuck was the most overrated singer in history...

Same to you if you're not just trolling. What band or bands did Led Zeppelin lift their sound from? Show me the rock and roll bearded niggers and I'll say something nice to the next black person I see.

U wot m8

Unironically better looking black

>Jesus was black

Where did this meme originate? Jesus was Levantine, which before the Ar*b invasions were white.

Elvis borrowed from a lot of American musical styles, but he turned them into a new thing with his peak (pre-Army) musical energy and charisma.

There wasn't a black Elvis before Elvis. Elvis was sui generis.

Jailhouse rock now makes perfect sence.

probably some obscure jazz/blues guitarist/band that tons of other people also "stole" from

>see, color matters despite the fact that we’ve been telling you it doesn’t for generations

youtube.com/watch?v=-gf6UAIVeJQ

Well, not actual songs, but rock and roll, sure

But elvis is white...

go retake israel brother.
kick those evil whites out.
you be the reel jews.

What black rock and roll band? AC/DC?

Yes - AC/DC - excellent call.

Meh. Still handsome.

>retarded nogs implying that white people don't love retarded singing and dancing nogs

>jesus was jewish/arab
>therefore was black
NIGGERS

Elvis's best song (Its Now or Never) is Italian, and his singing style is far off from negro style.

Lmao we must secure a existence for our bananas

WAREN

MLK wuz white when?

I invite you to compare
youtube.com/watch?v=uxHQUvCkV20
and
youtube.com/watch?v=NmopYuF4BzY

People have called this the first rock and roll song - Elvis literally just covered it.

I love how you made him black but he still looks white. It's like reverse what you do to children: if you try and "blacken" something white it still looks white.

Ok nigger, Jesus wasn't a nigger, Elvis wasn't a nigger. You again illustrated the stupidity of the nigger. Muh dik mufuggah

Post that Aodolf O’Hilla story pic

you can have him. leave my daughter alone.

majority of jews are light olived skinned jesus may not of been white but he was far from black

but jesus was a caucasoid

Sure, Nazi's were very racially accepting so I don't see the problem

So, Roy Hamilton?.....

Y'all? Literally nobody of y'all did that.

But Elvis's version is almost as far from Crudup's as Zep's Levee is from the original. youtube.com/watch?v=swhEa8vuP6U

Is that a Kevin Spacey Eddie Murphy mix?

ROBERT PLANT WAS A PURPLE-HAIRED FEMINIST XER!

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKIfCJZvZo

oh god

BADEWANE

interesting

SCHWARZENEGGERS

MIT

>Notice anything strange?

Nope. What does brass look like when it is in the sun? Jesus's skin was closer to a white gold hue than either caucasian white or african black. He quite literally shined in the sun from it's rays.