So I was reading a thread and the guy thought he was red pilled, but everyone else said no. Here is my question

So I was reading a thread and the guy thought he was red pilled, but everyone else said no. Here is my question.
>At what point is someone officially "Red Pilled"?

when they realize merchants are lizards

jews

When r/theredpill bans you..

there are always more red pills

WHEN YOU DEBBEN IN DA GRABE

When you call out the jews and redditors for being subhuman.

How old are you, kid?

This will help you

Too young, that is all you need to know.

When you know that feminism is cancer, Hitler was right in many ways, and the welfare state is what is propping up the globalist politically correct shit show. Only then a red piller will you be.

indeed

>So I was reading a thread and the guy thought he was red pilled, but everyone else said no. Here is my question.
>>At what point is someone officially "Red Pilled"?

When you are against migration, modern art, social justice type of people, realize that rich people billionaires are mostly scum but don't fall for the commie ideology that redistribution ever helped anyone that is wrong as well

Also when you start seeing that your right party isn't true right, policies have waterdown what is now conservative used to be modern

Anti-gay another scheme to destroy social norms and cohesion

Religious but never go full retard

Take care of your health and try to educate yourself as best as possible

Have a big family

When you no longer have to ask you fucking faggot

BEST RESPONSE THUS FAR! BRAVO!

When they understand the jewish question

>At what point is someone officially "Red Pilled"?

At the point where they think for themselves.

Underrated comment

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

I've never actually heard anyone ask the JQ. What is it?

It's a long process, user, but the real tipping point is the JQ.

Pseudointellectualism is the gay pill.

Most succinctly, "what should be done with the Jews?"

"Is this free?"

without family or friends, amirite

So, I have a question.
How do you know who's right? How can you get to the point where you understand what is right and what is wrong?
This is something that crossed my mind a couple days ago. I was reading some of those "redpill" "jews = the literal plague of the world" "nwo" pages, and I wondered: How do I know I'm not being brainwashed? I'm not the bad guy? You see examples of people so deep in their own crazy mindset that they're blinded to anything else.

So, this is what I want to know.
Am I the bad guy?

When you realize that people outside our own individual tribes are a route cause to the problem of entertaining the notion that we must conform to liberalism or be silenced.

This ....

about here