Obama let Hezbollah off the hook for drug trafficking

It seems the Obama was so desperate for the nuclear deal with Iran to go through that he thwarted the efforts of the DEA to end Hezbollah's (yes, the terrorist organization) drug trafficking to location including the United States.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Further, it seems that the MSM, in its usual fashion is dreaming up an alternative narrative.

dailycaller.com/2017/12/21/obama-echo-chamber-manufactures-media-narrative-ahead-of-investigations-into-hezbollah-scandal/

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate
wsj.com/articles/SB117674837248471543
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget Politico also had a reporter who did a big expose on the origins of the Russia narrative that were dreamed up by Dem lobbyist Alexandra Chalupa and pushed to Robby Mook, she was working on behalf of Ukraine. The article or at least one of them is still up on Politico, MSM totally buried it as did Politico itself.

Whoa! No shit?

based Hezbollah

I wonder if they had a deliver boy for the Oval Office?

The author of this article on the Iran Deal is being attacked left and right on Twitter, and doing a great job of defending himself and challenging those questioning the story.

to be honest based Obama

puritanism never works in the world stage

No shit, they decided it was a good narrative to come up with based on the hiring of Paul Manafort (who Chalupa had a personal vendetta against) and to distract from the impending release of the emails by Wikileaks.

Israel won't exist soon.

FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

We should do more to help Hezbollah. They do more good for the American people than our own traitorous kike-loving government.

who cares? if it helps Hezbollah it helps Americans

Yeah, the whole Manafort thing makes no sense given his activities representing foreign nations goes back to at least Billy-boy Clintons time in the White House. We're supposed to believe it became a serious matter in 2015-2016, even more laughable when you realize Mueller was Director of the FBI from 2001 - 2013.

I guess I'm not surprised.

>Everyone who doesn't like pedophile lovers is a kike
Stupid fucking sandnigger

do you prefer pedophiles of minors of 9 years old?

no, the kikes have brainwashed plenty of my countrymen into thinking anyone who pushes back against their nation-destroying agenda is a muslim. i have no trouble believing you are just a dumbfuck evangelical neocon traitor.

Link me?

This treasonous goon should justly be imprisoned for his crimes.

Drugs are necessary for economic growth. I wouldn't expect you right wing retards to understand.

Manafort was a plant

Nice try JIDF. Hezbollah wrecked you guys in 2006 and will do so again.

Fake news, newfags. This story was made up by aipac

If this is true why didn't the Israelis leak it? Bibi despises Obama, and had every incentive to spike the talks. I can't understand why the jew wouldn't Jew?

Because it is fake news. The "sources" are two Jews who work for aipac.

So, Obama is to blame for the opiod epidemic?

That info is useless as blackmail if everybody knows about it.

>OBAMA SUPPORTS DRUG DEALING TERRORISTS

I don't know someone could use that on the run up to an election you think...

tfw chalupa is her actual last name lol

Heh, I didn't realize that Fusion GPS's co-founders Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby, used to write for the WSJ. Some are now saying they are the sources for the Steele Dossier:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate

>A Tablet investigation using public sources to trace the evolution of the now-famous dossier suggests that central elements of the Russiagate scandal emerged not from the British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s top-secret “sources” in the Russian government—which are unlikely to exist separate from Russian government control—but from a series of stories that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby co-wrote for The Wall Street Journal well before Fusion GPS existed, and Donald Trump was simply another loud-mouthed Manhattan real estate millionaire.

This just keeps getting better and better.

>arm mexican drug cartels
>allow hezbollah to run cocaine into the US so that you could get a deal done with Iran that allows them to develop ICBMs
>ignore repeated requests for more security in Libya over the course of months, allowing your ambassador to be killed, and allow US servicemen to be attacked for 13 hours without providing any support. While watching them being killed in HD provided by drones.
>tell dmitry medvedev that you will be "more flexible" with putin
>attack romney for saying that "Russia is a geopolitical foe", saying that Romney was stuck in the cold war
>used the intelligence apparatus to spy on a presidential candidate
>college records still sealed because he was and is a fucking marxist
>armed islamic militants in Syria which prolonged the (((civil war))) which got thousands of people killed
>paid Iran billions of dollars in *foreign* currency for a ransom payment because they had (((american hikers))), he didn't use US dollars because that is illegal.

S C A N D A L F R E E

Heh.

wsj.com/articles/SB117674837248471543

>Updated April 17, 2007 12:01 a.m. ET

Who was director of the FBI then?

Neither did giving terrorists nukes.

>S C A N D A L F R E E

HuffPo would agree.

lmao of course Sup Forums would eat up this trash article. It presents no real evidence, relies on accounts from unnamed sources, and admits it is all entirely speculative. You guys would be tearing this shit apart if it was about Trump.

No evidence. Brainlet thread. Although I hope its true since Hezbollah opposes ISIS/Jews

the shills have arrived.

It was only a matter of time.

Great Scott...