Donald Trump puts 'Make America Great Again' on presidential coin

>President Donald Trump has made several alterations to what is known as the presidential "challenge coin," including replacing the US motto, "E Pluribus Unum," with "Make America Great Again," The Washington Post reported Friday.
>The Latin phrase, which appears on US currency, means "Out of many, one." Now the challenge coin features the Trump campaign slogan on both sides.
>Presidents have for about two decades given the coins as mementos.
>Other changes to the coin include removing the 13 arrows representing the original 13 colonies and making it much thicker than its predecessors. Trump's name also appears three times on it.
>One White House aide told The Post the coin was "very gold," adding that Trump "wanted to weigh in on" its design.
>Another aide told The Post that the coins would be "used in ways they haven't been in the past," possibly being distributed at rallies and to donors.
>Ethics experts questioned the inclusion of "Make America Great Again" on the coin, often gifted to members of the military.
>"For the commander in chief to give a political token with a campaign slogan on it to military officers would violate the important principle of separating the military from politics, as well as diminishing the tradition of the coin," Trevor Potter, a former Republican chairman of the Federal Election Commission, told The Post.

*poos in your thread*

good news. our coins should be in english only. this mexican shit needs to be wiped away. it's nice to have a prez who is willing to do something about this for once.

Trigger. Master

fuckin based

we've hit a point where we have all become so brainwashed into supporting trump that we now support everything he does

it was the perfect plan to get us to support the most israeli friendly president since LBJ. give them a shit option like hillary and then constantly attack them. the resistance will bind their minds to this idiot president forever

imagine being this insecure

>>Presidents have for about two decades given the coins as mementos.
Wow so Trump adjusted an informal thing only 2 presidents before him did? Amazing FAKE NEWS

Why do you care?

Who is all in on /magacoin/ ?

>Out of many, one."
this is just Federalist propaganda anyway

You forgot your flag

Reality TV orange man strikes again, this time with the replacement of tradition with his own personal slogan.

Good.

>tradition from Clinton, W. and Obama
>worth preserving
oh brazil

>possibly being distributed at rallies
You're telling me you could get gold coins just by showing up to a Trump rally?

watch for leftist retards to call this fascism without a hint of irony

THICC

this

Merkins are STILL too thick to realise this was nothing more than a money grab and vanity project...

>to give a political token with a campaign slogan on it to military officers would violate the important principle of separating the military from politics
in these scumbags minds he's not the president, he's still on the campaign trail.
>the military has never been involved in politics before
what a joke

I kekked

Sure it's tacky but who cares about a fucking commemorative coin?

>this mexican shit needs to be wiped away.
>english only.
>prez

The American Education System combined with identity politics Ladies and Gentlemen.

>identity politics
That is right Jordan they should cleaning their rooms!

>tfw you realise most of the kids here get their nous and political lingo from buzzwords repeated on fucking youtube and podcasts....

>for about two decades
Such a longstanding legacy
Anyone else love the 90's?

Did Han kill the last white man in Australia? I thought you were supposed to have banter not just be a bitching bogan.

it was a joke you retarded crocodile lover

this is america we speak english here. there is no reason for trump to keep mexican language on our coins. i don't know what you speak in australia but maybe if you have foreigner language on your coins you should wipe it off. unless you like that you little fag.

Where can I buy this?

Surely Australians aren't this autist, surely they can distinguish obvious sarcasm in their own native language?

>ethics experts

>the original 13 colonies

They became leftist shitholes. Good, I say.

>there is no reason for trump to keep mexican language on our coins.
I'm kinda hoping you're joking. Kinda.

>I thought you were supposed to have banter not just be a bitching bogan.
Oh, man. You just brought it...

I thought so until

Who gives a shit. The next faggot in there will probably change it

rekt by top shelf yankee bantz

>took the 13 arrows out
>took the 13 arrows out
>representing the "13 colonies"
>representing the "13 colonies"

> "What the fark did you just fucken' say about me, you little bullant? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ADFA Z force, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Emu Central, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in wombat warfare and I’m the top woomera thrower in the entire Aussie armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Target or Kmart. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fuckeroo. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across New South Wales and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, drongo. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kangaroo fucker. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my boomerang. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Aussie Cobber Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your arse off the face of the island continent, you little shitstirrer. If only you could have known what unholymoley retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your Blue Tongue. >You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you koala rooting idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucken' dead m8, ya cunt.

E Pluribus Unum isn't the US motto, it's technically In God We Trust out of spite for dirty commies in the 50's.
I do really enjoy the E Pluribus Unum phrase however, which the US had as a de facto motto for many years.

>For the commander in chief to give a political token with a campaign slogan on it to military officers would violate the important principle of separating the military from politics

Makes America Great Again is more than a political slogan. It's our duty as Americans. Get fucked, WaPo jews.

>>Another aide told The Post that the coins would be "used in ways they haven't been in the past," possibly being distributed at rallies and to donors.
Say it all really.