How do we convince the US to take in 300,000 White South Africans, 300,000 Ukrainians, 300,000 Poles, and 300...

How do we convince the US to take in 300,000 White South Africans, 300,000 Ukrainians, 300,000 Poles, and 300,000 Russians to offset the Mexican infestation that is overwhelming the humans that reside there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans#North_America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>USA
>filled with niggers, cholos, and other abominations
>now filled with boers, ukrainians, poles and slavs

just nuke that infernal place.

! THE AFRICAN PYGMIES ARE ON MILITARY CODING TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF JUMANJI , THIS PLANET IS A SPACE COLONY AND LOST PEOPLE MUST BE RETURNED TO THE CAPITAL NATIONS FOR DECODING , THE AFRICANS AND OTHER PYGMIES ARE ON MILITARY CODING STARTING FIGHTS AND MUST BE SAVED FROM THE CODE DAMAGE THEY ARE IN , PLEASE TRUST THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , AND PEACEFUL VIRTUOUSLY GET TO SAFETY FOR DOING ANY HELP !

There's a lot of Ukrainians coming here, I don't know about 300,000 though. I appreciate white immigrants but I kind of wish they'd stay out the midwest so we can stay German ethnically.

>300,000 White South Africans, 300,000 Ukrainians, 300,000 Poles, and 300,000
Is that annualy?

WE don’t, we are full.

You can't. Didn't you see a few months back where it was floated that we impose an English language restriction on immigrants and the left/media went absolutely batshit because muh racism?

The current political paradigm in this country has to be shattered to pieces before we will ever realistically impose such restriction on immigration. Even then, I want fewer immigrants.

paint them brown

sounds good to me

>300,000 Ukrainians
the solution to a country being flooded with brown, violent low IQ savages is to import white, violent low IQ savages?

in 4 years. Deploy them in blue states to make them flip to republican.

>we are full

Of spics, niggers and now muslim niggers
white offsets are needed

Don't claim it's racial. Say it's based on nation. They just happen to be white skinned.

Yes.

>makes others want to leave the room
hah.

Ukrainians and other Southern Slavs are ethnic Turks, might as well take Mexicans instead

I saw a ridiculously hot lady hutterite at walmart the other day. Tall, blonde eyed, norwegian looking. Made me almost feel guilty that my ancestors hunted and burned those heretics. Totally against the hutterite phenotype.

Anyways, even the hoots are getting bred with non-germans, and considering most of the midwest's germans came via the balkans and russia, I'd say we are at least 10% slav mixture. We were mutts before we even left europe in most cases.

I would gladly immigrate to Murrica in nineties. But now I have a business. I pay minimum taxes and have comfy life in Moscow. I am slowly accumulating wealth and enjoying life here. The only thing I dislike in Moscow is climate. Having two months of hot weather a year sucks. In nineties when I was at school America seemed to me like a such an amazing country. Everything was cool about America in nineties. Even pop music and MTV. But there is something off-putting about America now. I don’t even know what.

How do you convince White South Africans, Ukrainians, Poles, and Russians to have children? I'd like to hear the answer if you have one. Protip: if you can figure it out, you won't even need to import immigrants.

>and considering most of the midwest's germans came via the balkans and russia
u wot

Why the fuck would I want people who don't speak my language or share my culture to flood my country?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga_Germans#North_America

Take in white people or accept that in 30 years you're going to have noting but smelly brown spics and niggers.

Your choice.

Is the virgin supposed to be an arch-vile from doom?

No

t. Mexican wanting to keep his gibsmedats intact.

I wish. America needs to become the haven for whites everywhere, like it used to be. Europeans, whether they are eastern or western (or South African) are entirely welcome so long as they assimilate, which historically they’ve been entirely willing to do.

We need a complete overhaul of the immigration system in America in the next 2 decades if we’re going to survive. Whites in America are entirely capable of remaining the majority as far as just birth rates, the issue is the mass unrelenting immigration from nonwhite countries. Stop that and the game changes completely.