How did we lose our culture?

Can somebody explain to me in simple historical steps how we lost our superiour culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ww2

We didn't? European nations govern the top 10 in literally every list that matters.

This. You traded in your authentic culture for our shitty lifeless consumer culture.

Jews

The answer lies on the manifesto

this is the most famous german movie right now.

That's a lot of tanned Germans.

Never heard of it, and you're measuring your country by pop culture? Newsflash Heinz, pop has been filth going back to the French revolution.

You lost the sight of what was important and got caught in revenge an isolationism.

Meanwhile the brits seized the holy land, and destroyed the fundation of the german church.

It just happens that the church does more than tell you what to do with your genitals.

>Superior culture
>Gorilla men in skirts, tights and high heels.
>Pasty bland white girls smearing pigeon shit on their face.
>Not talking about how superior Han culture should be the world's de facto culture.
Get sinicised faggots.

Dumbest shit ever to come out of sacrificing a baby, I'd file a complaint.

Americans lost ours with capitalism and then they tried to Americanize Europe and they did.

What is "our culture"?
What makes it superior?
It's not like any cultures have ever been static anyways
P.S. you're gay if you want to dress like that

And many people hold that the origin of our current state of affairs is precisely that Masonic Revolution to which you refer. Others push it back to the ancestor of the Masonic Revolution, the Reformation, which makes perfect sense when one considers that there is a direct line of descent from the heresy of private judgment to liberal values.

Capitalism.

Industrialization, probably. Shit seemed pretty okay up until then

>reads about any problem
>doesn't hesitate to promote his mass-murdering, world-wars and genocide causing commie ideology

gtfo please

>you're gay if you want to dress like that

ah, but dressing like cartoon-characters is manly?

I contest that, the reformation brought forth Dutch reformed virtue, which was essential to our success during the golden age. The sound accusations against Catholicism are too many to ignore. The destruction of the institution of the crown, both by liberalism thriving among the population and degenerate royal families for whom the crown was clearly far too heavy are to blame.

1. The impiety of the Modern West and the secularization of culture
2. The liberation of women and their participation in culture
3. The control Jews have over our culture
4. The participation of non-Whites in the culture.

~1900 was the pinnacle of Western Civilization.

America is not a part of western civilization

>which was essential to our success during the golden age
Yes, precisely. Calvinism gave the Dutch the judaizing tendency which ultimately evolved and metastasised into full-blown usury; the vocation of the Jew for centuries. This is precisely the conclusion of Dr. E. Michael Jones, and it is no surprise whatever that the Calvinist heartland became the receptacle for practically all crypto-Jews fleeing Iberia from the time of the Alhambra Decree right up until the Inquisitions. They felt at home among the Calvinists, who were called "demi-Jews" by Catholics of the period, and then weaponised the Netherlands as a vehicle for revenge against the Catholic kingdoms - specifically Spain and later Portugal - which persecuted them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

So you accept that losing the holy wars to judaism, was the turning point?

Dutchbro aint gonna like this post.
>> demi-jews incoming

Materialism, greed, universal suffrage.

Ceremony died out as material wealth skyrocketed and we gained more effective means of pleasing people higher up and impressing people a couple rungs down

Industrialization led to mass manufactured clothing, and simple outfits are simpler to manufacture and easier to care for using home appliances

Royalty vanished, replaced by cabals of lawyers and scientists, while soldiers supplanted their kings as the heroes of history. Consequently, fashion soon began to resemble uniforms rather than gowns.

The role of Jews is colossally overstated. They were active in select businesses only, overwhelmingly slavery and rare minerals. That is an accusation you can levy against them. Dutch wealth came from wheat trade through Kattegat and the Baltics run by Dutch agrarians diversifying their trade, and the East India Trading Company, which inflation adjusted is still by leagues and stretches the richest corporation there ever was. Both these trades synergized into the first stock exchange.

Catholicism throughout Dutch history is marked by failure and incompetence, in line with what happened to the Spanish, French and Polish empires. You're both tunneling on non-existent Catholic virtue and the role of Jews.

th century,
best age

Anyone have the screencap of the guy explaining how women ruin civilizations?

Freedom for all is a major mistake

also as history student my docent whho is a snarky leftists confirmed, to me the jews helped the muslims impose rule over spain, and were expelled because they weren't trustworthy as an ethnic group

Blame the 60's and vietnam war...The rise of anti-cultural movement and hippies are precursor to modern liberalism which is cancer in human form.Also blame the government for giving the people too much liberty.which only makes the matter worse.

also there is the lie jews were oppressed in the west during middle ages,
that's just not true,
they wanted to live under their own kin under their own laws and therefore didn't integrated,
also if you have your own laws you obviously couldn't work as official in another group because this would give major juruistic problems

also this was not special jew treatment because law in middleages was not referring to regions but to group also foreigners from other towns with different law would face the same problems,
in addition the jews engaged in speculation on the wheat marked and bought whole harvests before the crops grew out to hold it then back and push up prices to cash the goy , that was ofcourse reason for the progroms, then also the lived in their own gurded citiy qurters so people had to do violence to get them and got furious because the jews used their extra legal status to shield themselfs from the problems they caused

WE

Chr*stains burned everything (Women and kids included) for the sake of larping as middle eastern jews.

Germany happened

>Can somebody explain to me in simple historical steps how we lost our superiour culture?

Your people almost destroyed the world twice in the span of 50 years.

You don't know what culture even means. Royals were less than 0.1%, that's not culture. Royal houses were similar all over Europe, not specific to one country.

>> "your people almost destroyed the world twice in 50 years"
>> not an Israeli flag

Nigga wut?

>Nazi-Germany existed for 12 years
>caused the deaths of 50 million people

>70 years have passed since then and barely any Europeans have died in a war on European soil

Seems like the Israelis need to step up their game if they want to kill the white race.

There's hardly any white people left in europe, I doubt they could muster an army again.

More Europeans have died due to migration than 10000 European wars combined. You probably not even European.

>Using Phone
>Boy this phone is useful
>Put it down right in front of you
>I'VE LOST MY PHONE! WOE IS ME!