Gabriel Dropout

Why is she so smug?

easily the first to be impregnated

by me

She knows she's the best girl, by far.

She is holding a "best girl detector".
Notice where the needle is pointing.

Why is Satania so shit? She ruined the entire show.

Pretending to be cool and competent, but in reality she's a retard and inept.

what did they mean by this?

Will she ever win against Gab, mangafags?

She already did in the most recent episode

>Vigne's subconscious of wanting to taste Gab's pussy slipped through her dream

Autism

When Gab isn't trying and is being lazy? That's not a real victory.

Counts
Take your victories where you can get them

How many Bar can Satania's vag clench?

Gab is genuinely out of shape, I doubt she could beat Satania in a contest of physical ability even if she tried.

broken dick / 10

How can the future queen of hell be so cute?

Cutest customer in town.

Getting Shaft vibes here.

To be fair, Gab broke down a door in a fit of rage that left cracks in stone ground. Her physical abilities depends on her mood.

How did they manage to make every single girl in this series be so fuckable? I mean god damn

i respect and value you wrong opinion

Raphi is NOT fuckable

i believe you mistyped something there user

care to correct that?

Satania gives my shaft vibes.

no me

noice

>This is true

Smug demon not so smug now after getting shot.

Actually she's exactly as smug, she only ever stops being smug for a short time
Even if she was homeless and destitute and abandoned by all her friends she'd find some way to be smug

How come all the other angels don't have crazy colored hair

But would she really?

>Gab is out of shape
>so out of shape that she would get winded trying to run away from you
>so out of shape that she barely puts up a struggle as you pin her to the ground and undress her
>so out of shape that she just lays there like a dead fish instead of continuing to struggle as you rape her smelly stinky pussy

this is begging for a noose edit

I want to merry this stupid baka.

I LUV THIS FACE!!!

kermit the frog?

Because they're not the main characters.

I want to cum on those faces

Stupid sexy Gabu.

Worth going to hell for?

But she took first place in athletics. She also got the better of Raph.

I hope people are coming to grips with the fact that she's the main character. The reason is because she has desires--both in the near term and long term. In the near term she wants to foil the angels, and ultimately take over hell.

Gabriel just wants to play netoge. That can't even drive an SOL. So it falls on Satania, again and again, to save the damn show from terminal dullness. She's the only one who isn't completely reactive. Sometimes the author attempts to assert his dominance over Satania by not including her in events, and the show grinds to a screeching halt. That's his fault, though, for creating three passive characters and one active one.

>Rape an archangel
>Go to Hell
>Get promoted into a demon for your devilish deed

Living the life

>Rape an archangel
>Go to Hell
>Get promoted into a demon for your devilish deed
>get sent back to earth to rape more angels

such is life in the zone

>such is life in the zone

Which Gabu is better, fresh out the shower Gabu or stinky smelly neet pussy Gabu?

reminder that this is the same person who knocked out Satania for a day

Satania is a weak bitch with a glass jaw

Doujin when?

In a real fight I won't be buried up to my neck in the sand.

she did it when Satania was ringing her doorbell

She is a cute who likes bats. But she looks super sexy here..I sure hope she doesn't make me take that up the butt or something...dressed like a girl and use it to blackmail me...god she's evil!

Oh yeah.

Well that was the past. Maybe she could kick doors off their hinges before but now she can't even turn the needle on grip tester.

seems like it depends on her mood
she was really pissed off that time so she went all out while in the fitness test she did just the bare minimum to earn that meat

>satania is hiding under your bed and she says she wants to do evil stuffs with you
what do?

Play along and beg God to save me from the evil demon's wiles

call raphi over

Gabu-chan is kawaii!
I'm not sure if I like twintails Gabu more than ponytail Gabu. A hard choice indeed. However, pantless/skirtless and stinky Gabu is the best.

Sataniafags are the biggest cancer on Sup Forums currently

says the rude gab poster

>You know, pre-marital sex is pretty evil.

Aw shit nigga 5 star post.

It's even a legit biblical sin! wink wink.

bring vigne over too so we can commit adulttery

> bullying

What sick perverse mind would do such a thing? Why isn't Vigne/Raphi/Gab/class rep helping her?

>streaming

Childhood is thinking Vignette is best girl. Adulthood is realizing Satania makes more sense.

>not downloading 720 to save on hard drive space

>Childhood is thinking Gab is best girl and one's partner. Adulthood is realizing Vigne is wife material and Satania makes no sense except for childish delusions.

I want to hold Satania's hands!

>Why isn't Vigne/Raphi/Gab/class rep helping her?
Because they are the ones doing the bullying. And before you say that Vigne and Iinchou don't bully Satania, remember that they see her getting bullied and do absolutely nothing about it.

>that mental gymastics
>that self defeating purpose of the show
>and the comedy

You clearly didn't think this through.

you fucking slut

It's literally the opposite though

>childhood
WOW SATANIA IS SO FUN AND EPIC

>adulthood
WOW VIGNE IS SO MATURE AND CAPABLE

>wanting mature in a chinese cartoon

Yeah but "best girl" is not the same as "most entertaining girl", at least for adults.

I can confirm that Vigne is very attractive to people over a certain age, but it's more like the old fat ugly men, not young adults

>young adults
20-25 year old men are basically teenagers who are slightly less spergy user, if it pleases their dick that's all they need.

>slightly less spergy
Y-you too...

Childhood is when you idolize adulthood. Adulthood is when you realize that childhood makes more sense.

>tfw manchild trapped in-between with the worst of both worlds

Being a child is when you idolize adults but only when they're useful to you and throw a fucking fit otherwise. Being a teenager means that you think you're an adult who's got it all sorted out but are actually still a kid understands shit all. Being an adult means you wish you were a child again but know that you aren't.

She certainly wasn't putting in the least effort for the grip test. Her lungs are so mouldy she had to catch her breath for even what should be an anaerobic feat.

Don't do this to me. Not tonight

Vigne appeals to manchildren who want someone 'mature' to take care of them. Satania appeals to adults to have the biological imperative to love and protect someone weaker and more vulnerable than them.

>200 kg of force
>literally stronger than a wolfhound's bite

Fuck off Gigasatan

Vignefags btfo by Satan

I thought Vignefags and Sataniafags were friends, what happened?

I like Vigne because I'm fairly responsible and independent and she's like me. I know opposites tend too do better together though.
Thanks for making me blog fag.

can i buttslap the smug out of her?

They are separated by their attitude towards Gab