Based Princess

Princess Michael of Kent wore a 'blackamoor' brooch to her introduction to Meghan Markle.

A blackamoor brooch is styled in the likeness of a colonial slave. LOL.

Funny sort of "slave" wearing an expensive hat and clothes like that.

Her father was in the SS, I guess she takes after him

>Princess Michael of Kent
you can taste the salt. here you are getting prepped all your life to date and marry a pasty englishman and some random mutt actor comes along and becomes royalty

based

You're an idiot.

>tfw a divorced, mulatto roastie celeb is going to tear the royal families of Europe apart.
>Harry the cuck cant stop getting triggered at everything and throwing tantrums that the media are all picking up on.

Is it just me, or is this Harrys attempt of getting attention because his brother and his normal family are in the media spotlight 24/7?

I miss young Harry who used to not give a fuck and trigger the media.

t.Royalist cuck

They're ugly as sin so if you're letting a nigger in the house to care for you and your chillun's, you want them to look somewhat fashionable.

it's because he won't be king

dude none of them will be king . next in line is Charles, he could live for another 40-50 years before he fucks off the earth

You guys have no class to talk about royalty.

Royalists are the opposite of cucks you trout

dressing up the house niggers was actually quite common

/our princess/

I hope William and cunt for some reason won't become King and Queen.

You'll get a blacked king, black Kween n Shit and a shitload of welfare Prince's and princesses

We the Dutch really dodged the bullet

I fully support censoring "Kang" imagery.

Looks like Biggie Smalls on a particularly fancy day.

Thanks, but I'm pretty certain that they'll never become King and Queen during our lifetime or even after. Like said, Charles is next in line and he is insanely racist/hilarious. I saw on earlier threads about black twitter being all excited that some divorced mulatto nogress was marrying into are royalty and saying it's 'karma' and that 'Britain will have it's head turned upside down', yeah no no nigs in my royalty pls. Glad you Dutch dodged the bullet though.

WE

>We the Dutch really dodged the bullet
How? What happened?
I thought Luxembourg was the only other country with black in the royal family tree.

Phil's still alive, so we can still hope for another assassination.

People from republic's won't understand how it feels to live in a kingdom and a royal family. The fact that you live on the land of your forefathers such as the unchanging royal family. It's almost blasphemy to see someone from a different race and background as a royal... You guys are bowing to the black Duchess of Cambridge...

I feel for you and indeed thank god that it is Harry and not William

xD

King Alexander is known for his "exotic" taste. Our Queen is Argentinian from German and Spanish descent. But she's still Argentinian

She's also pretty hot.

That's a hawaiian an absolutely based monarch

Also, I think she's Italo-Spanish. Her last name is Zorreguieta Cerruti. The former is Spanish, latter Italian.

Still it's weird since our family always married within the Germanic aristocracy

I doubt any nigger would even recognize it let alone be offended without some liberal cuck walking them through a list of reasons why it's racist.

Star trek discovery redeemed a female named Michael!

What's your problem with Italians?

It doesn't matter any more

Europe and America is literally 56% at this point

Every single White men are castrated by their women

Current year white men are weak and dumb

>Princess Michael of Kent

wut

You know how you say Mr and Mrs [husband name], same thing here. The husband is Prince Michael so she's Princess Michael.

it used to be a joke to slave owners. you show up to your friend's house and they show off how ridiculously wealthy your nigger is dressed. it's comical knowing the slave owns none of it.

they have a 4k pic of her on wikipedia lol

check that beard

WE WUZ ALBERTO BARBAROSSA AN SHEEIT

she literally has family who were nazis

Lol yeah no, our retarded forefathers blacked themselves on purpose and lefr us the mess to clean up lmao

Harry is guy. This nigger jewess is a beard- hence the "matchmaker." Royalty has never needed a matchmaker, these marriages are pre-arranged for political purposes. The only question is: what is the political purpose of marrying off royalty to a half-breed commoner?

Harry is GAY, I mean. Check out CDAN. They have a blind on him.

She apologised, apparently. Should have doubled down.

WHOAH!

Appease racial tensions?
In the wake of Pakistani rape gangs it makes sence to me...

Are all of these racist and offensive too?

not the same brooch on the right

you white goyim are retarded.. i would be damned if i dressed my house negro up..

Hotep here...I honestly dont care...If i hated a particular race the last thing i would wear on my body is that particular race. It reeks of jealousy and envy.

I want all the dirt on Markel to emerge. Harry's been paying a lot to keep it out of sight
And I want to know more about Harry being a limp wrist, because he's sure behaving like a virgin with his first girl
Who's this Joe Juiliano who is alleged to be markels first husband? How much did it cost to silence him and why doesn't someone offer him even more to spill the beans
I want to see Harry go ape shit and dissolve in a dummy spit on the palace lawn

They were a fashion years ago. Wallis Simpson's jewellery from the 20s and 30s was sold at auction few years ago and it was full of Blackamoor's and jeweled leopards and tigers

Surprise surprise, women have hair on their face.
Dumb virgin.

based nazi princess

WE