History repeats itself

How is it that people would still vote republican??

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-hillary-you-and-bill-not-tax-cuts-caused-the-financial-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
congress.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because democrats leave a hell of a mess.

What kind of a mess did Clinton leave? A budget surplus?

Because we would end up commies and that graph would be inverted.

No a fucked up sub prime mortgage crisis.

>What kind of a mess did Clinton leave?
White stains all over the place.

>Unknown vertical axis
>no source
>not knowing the economy has natural ups and downs
>Islamic flag
>1 post by this ID
How do I just know your a fucking leaf?

Bad thing happens during Republican President - See Republicans are bad

Bad thing happens during Democratic President - Thats just Republican bad policy catching up, it can take 4 years

Good thing happen during Republican - Thats previous Democratic presidents policy catching up

Good thing happens during Democratic President - See how our policy is doing good things

are you fucking stupid?
investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-hillary-you-and-bill-not-tax-cuts-caused-the-financial-crisis/
>Here's the real story, in brief: In 1995, using the powers of the presidency, Bill Clinton turned the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act into an aggressive program that basically forced banks to lend money to "underserved" communities. That meant those with low incomes who couldn't necessarily repay a loan.

>Meanwhile, his Department of Housing and Urban Development got involved in a big way.

>Jack Cashill, writing for the American Thinker, notes: "HUD, which Congress had made the regulator of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in 1992, began to pressure these agencies to set numerical goals for affordable housing, even if that meant buying subprime mortgages. The media cheered the agencies on."

>Under HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo, the agency became particularly aggressive, in 2000 making a goal of over $1 trillion in new loans to low-income minority households. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were told to make at least half of their loans to low- and moderate-income borrowers, mainly minorities.

I remember the oil crisis, that was a shitty time. All used cars were giant v8s, so walking was what we did. Luckily I grew up in a small town so there was nothing to do anyways. I served in the army from 85-01 so I didn't notice any thing in that period. I was lucky though and bought my civilian home in 03 for dirt cheap. Its paid for and I still live there, however I have since bought 4 other homes that I rent out and make enough money to support my drinking and gambling habit.

>Under HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo, the agency became particularly aggressive, in 2000 making a goal of over $1 trillion in new loans
>in 2000
Yes and that was 100% Clinton's fault, and Bush could have nothing to stop it.

>Yes and that was 100% Clinton's fault, and Bush could have nothing to stop it.
>cause 2000
Holy fuck, how do you dress yourself?

>however I have since bought 4 other homes
meanwhile in Liberal Paradise

>how do you dress yourself
How do you?
The HUD started their aggressive policies in 2000. Are you saying that, when Bush took office in 2001, he was incapable of stopping his own fucking agency?

>Because democrats leave a hell of a mess.

Undercover leaf for sure

Well the start of a housing crisis when he decided that everyone should own a home. The start of student loan explosion. The mass armament of n Korea with nukes and China with advanced space and icbm tech. Could go on for days how that nigga sole American down the river.

>hrr drr I cant be responsible for paying my own debt
sounds like republicans tbqh

Most of them just hate Democrats

>The HUD started their aggressive policies in 2000.
You didn't even read the article did you? They gave 1 trillion in bunk loans between 1992 and 2000.
>Are you saying that, when Bush took office in 2001, he was incapable of stopping his own fucking agency?
Do you have no idea how government works?

It doesn't matter how good of an economy we Democrats hand you fucking retard Republican. You will always fuck it up, crash it, and then chimp out WE DINDU NUFFIN.

Every fucking time.

Trump is gunna crash the economy and u will blame Obama so just spare me the drama.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

>you didn't even read the article
Did you?

>>Under HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo, the agency became particularly aggressive, in 2000 making a goal of over $1 trillion in new loans to low-income minority households.
>in 2000, making a goal
>in 2000 they made a goal
>meaning that, in the year 2000, they made a new goal
It's like I'm arguing with a retarded infant
>do you even know how the government works
Do you?

Because Trump.

The Bush highlight is always fucking hilarious to me. Bush did absolutely nothing to cause that one was 9/11 and the other was a housing problem he actually submitted legislation to try to avoid but dems kept it back. But hey worst president ever amirite?

>he actually submitted legislation to try to avoid but dems kept it back.

No he didn't. Please show me this legislation that was SUBMITTED. I'm dying to see it. Really.

here you go: congress.gov/

You won't find it. Because u just made it up.

and no a video of le evil gay guy with no power in the minority of the House doesn't prove shit

go ahead i'll wait

To be fair, we can't really be sure what the horizontal axis represents either