Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chi_lick/status/838278942565908482
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TOO SOON!

Also, episode 47 leaked preview

another actionless, talk episode

RIP Derma ;_;

The monkey will die today?

>They did the smart thing and ran with their tails between their legs back to Mars
>But Monkey is probably kill based on those other PV pics
>Choco is probably under arrest by Rustal or maybe even dead
>Poor, forgettable Derma is probably dead since he isn't in any of the group shots with the other Human Debris

F

Go watch Naruto shounenfag

It's fake

It’s a really well made fake then, but in a few hours we will know for sure

projecting much?

Gali will save her.

;_________;

But the monkey can’t die yet, she will be loved!

Mokey a cute. A CUTE!

ded monkey...

Monkey reminds me of someone there…

No her arm will loop around, kill Yamagi, and return just in time to deflect Mika's killing blow.

>all that nothing

Iron Blooded Ovaries has too many episodes of that, it would suck a lot less if every episode had action which we haven't had since G-Reco.

Last preview pictures! Is Aston friend some anons were worried about

Yamagi is angry! Maybe Derman went full “Human Debris” again and Yamagi was no willing to deal with that bullshit

Three hours to go!

Monkey is fucking dead.

No she is not! Gaelio will save her!

Gaelio is a cuck. He can't save anyone.

Gundam Couples!

This is pretty accurate.

Iok then?

>Making Kudelia the winner
shit edit, S1 winner was Orga

Orga's winning S2 as well.

Iok already used his plot armor to save Rustal last episode.

If he can’t save her, he will avenge her!

I doubt we will see Iok getting into any mech anymore on this series.

two hours to go!

Not how I expected him to act right now. So Shino is definitely gone.

Future single mother!

Is ok, they can share, even though according to the staff it really goes Orga>Atra>Kudelia to Mika, but then again, those interviews are really random most of the time

One hour to go
"Shall we sit and wait? asks Shino's VA.
twitter.com/chi_lick/status/838278942565908482

he's alive

Oh my god this looks terrible

Does he really have nothing apart from the fucking swords?

do any of the gunpla for this thing come with effect parts for the thrusters? seems like a pretty important part of the suit to just leave out...

If that's true I'll lose all hope on this show. His death was supposed to show how desperate was their situation. If it turns out he's alive then there are no stakes in this show.

they should've killed guts then, shino is the only good character and the flauros got shit for screen time

Idk man, I just took this pic in an expo and it says that it isn't out yet.
Here's the 1/144 one with Rex, looks like you need to paint his nails yellow. This expo was for a week and the only HG IBO s2 left are Reginlaze Julia (like a whole fucking shelf of it, no one wants her) and few shiden/full city

>shino is the only good character
You can't be serious

Fujos are like that

I can't wait for IBO to be over so we can have good gunpla coming out again. I miss beam sabers and competent mechanical design.

t. Katoki

Fuck off.

I'd buy an MG Graze ver. Ka in a heartbeat.

I hope we get many more seasons of delicious metal on metal action just for you.

Shino is more interesting than Mika.

Heck, even a piece of wood has more personality than Mika.

Not even close you delusional faggot

I don't think there's a character in this I care about less than Shino.

Speaking of mechanical design, is this guy really unposable or is the guy who arranged it just shit? He can't even pose Aegis and Freedom properly

Not even Ride?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this thing is a brick. Real shitty choice for an MG.

Ride is a miracle of the universe, you leave him alone you callous shitlord.

I kinda understood for Providence but see how the guy in charge for the seed/wing exhibit poses the others..

rip monkey

Jesus christ it's almost as bad as barnes & noble displays.

>I am Jesus, you must worship me

Whatever's left of Shino and Julieta is floating around in an obscuring chaff cloud.

Bye, Isurugi.

I've heard this before. Do they seriously have models in a book store in the states?

Models, LEGOs, nendoroids, dolls, you name it. B&N caters to collectors.

homofags BTFO

julieta is still alive

B&N has an entire section for toys, games, and collectables. Their display case for gunpla is hit or miss depending on who set it up, but the original displays were horrendous across the board. If you're ever on /toy/ or /m/ as their gunpla/plamo threads about the B&N Sengoku Astrays.

I'd like to see them deny this.

This second season has been fucking cancer like any other season 2 sunrise anime

shino's gonna make it

I don't know if I should be jealous or happy that our major bookstore chain here is still an actual bookstore.

Happy. B&N basically devoured all the bookstore chains.

It's gone above and beyond in shittiness though. random plot threads picked up and dropped, characters live through stupid shit only to die without doing anything later, mech design getting worse and worse.

I hope okada stays far fucking away from gundam after this.

Marina won the Trailblazer, Qant lost it.

Barbatos won the IBO S1.

Unaccurate list is unaccurate.

That's some shit taste.

Happy, it means bookstores there are doing well enough to just be bookstores. A while back several chain bookstores went out of business here in the states and the rest only survived by carrying toys, collectables, and electronics plus partnering with coffee shops.

Setsuna went back afterall

13 mins before subs

Yurin ;_;

>they didn't kill off the fucking monkey
God damnit.

Give Okada more leeway to write a shitty school drama IN SPACE... with gundams, and better animation/budget

Thank you okada. Autist hero didnt finish her off unfortunately.

Yeah, post ebook stores had a lot more problems.

Its hard to compete with a kindle.

Far better than the first season.

>old meme
But yes, IBO is trash and has demonstrated how boring and bad it has become, you can see why /m/ finds this pure suffering.

>mars defection inbound

Feels great fujoshit

>Time wasted on gay drama instead advancing the story
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Mobile Suit Gundam: Too much talk

This shit was a mistake.

And yet Anime Suki and ANN ejaculate to it every episode despite serious problems never addressed. Just keep complaining about it, that ruineed the reputation of Destiny, Age, Try, and G-Reco (I will never understand how 00 season 2 gets lumped in despite being a fuck of a lot superior to the first)

Why do you think anyone here gives a fuck about Anime Suki or ANN?

where else do you think IBO fans go to recharge their batteries and wet dreams?

So, did AnimeSuiki and ANN kill/rape your mom or something? Is that why you always bring them up like a kilted lover without any provocation every week?

Oh, so that is why the Mars branch didn't back McGillis up.

Since this really wasn't the last battle, I think it's all but certain that there are going to be more mecha designs for the finale, possibly Julietta in a Gundam?

They were also far away

i'm lurking the mal thread for this episode, it's top tier entertainment with everyone being really fucking pissed at best monkey
reginlaze juli got totaled so she might get some sort of change
they still have Amida's hyakuri's remains

Mate, that's some high level autism.

why don't people that loathe IBO go to anime scoring sites an rate it down? Whiners did it to G-Reco.

She isn't going anywhere without a Gundam Frame. Maybe they can repair the Flauros.

It's treated just like any other normal anime here /m/anchild.

t. Anime Suki