Jordan says you are bland

He claims that he’s brought many from the grips of the alt right back to the left and right. Anyone here had this happen?

"Alt-Right" is a classification, not a concept.
It happened to nobody.

Jordan "Don't Offend The Jews Is My Goal in Life" Peterson

>literally advocates for men to be men

Fuck off with your white globalism.

If I was a mod everyone who named this con man would be permanently banned. Never watched one second of his nu-age horseshit

Sandman

I've never heard of this guy. Anyways judging by the proliferation of articles screaming about the "alt right" it's probably on the rise or at least growing beyond it's current influence.

>Anyone here had this happen?
I doubt it, it's pretty much impossible to become bluepilled or purplepilled again after you've been fully redpilled. A lot of people would like to be since ignorance is bliss, but it doesn't work that way.

Jordan can suck mah dick.
You should always be suspicious of people with a variation of "son" in their last name when they don't look Nordic or at the very least Scandi. It's usually the sign of a crypto. If his first name didn't give you pause to begin with, go back to lurking.

Peterson is an anti-white faggot, and he would be killed on the day of the rope.

ITT: filthy Marxists who need to clean their room

It's just a hysterical and helpless kind of reaction ro the inevitable reality that progressive liberalism is in a downward near-death spiral and aspirational populism which is inherently right-wing will be the dominant ideology within a few decades throughout "the west"

>thinking centrism is a good place
lmao this retard

Man this asshole is really swinging in the dark now

>if I was ______ I would .....

That's precisely why you are not anything you would hope to be

He is most likely paid by the government for deradicalization. His patreon gets a ton of money, and I don't think it can all be from the_donald cucks.

>bucko

This guy is really working the fatherless males angle.
Does he call people champ and junior too?

What a stupid faggot.

LOL. You really dont want to start a piss contest here. Really. Thanks for the chuckle. Peterson is a con man. Consider it a pro tip

>He is most likely paid by the government for deradicalization.

The Western semi-totalitarian system have outsourced political propaganda to NGO and other private entities, so Peterson probably experiences that the money comes with strings attached, even if the Western regimes were directly behind it.

>Peterson is an anti-white faggot
Why do people think this?

This money grubbing faggot will never convince me my race doesn't matter. Fuck him.

Yurdan ben Shimon more like it
I'm 99% sure his work leads men to the alt right, not away.

nigger wants a fucking nobel prize i think lmao

He’s right. The Alt-right has no creativity, therefore it’s bland. They care about order too much.
And obviously because he questions it, the alt-right automatically presume he is a left-leaning Jew loving good-goy, and if you’ve listened to Peterson you’d know he isn’t because left and right are both ideologies, both restricting creativity and any free thinking intellectual thought, so he isn’t part of any group of collective thought. Left is chaos and right is order. Left are insane but the right are so orderly that they’re too rigid for a creative person.
Que the commies and Hitler cock sucking fags.

>bland

He's right.

Yeah. I saw a picture of the old fart (didn't read the thread or any other thread/article about him) and I'm cured of alt rightness by his holy image. Now I'm a liberal democrat and watch the BBC to get my information.
Honest. That's really really true.

We both know that only hot stud Hitler Youth looking guys do it for you, user.

Blandishments not bland

Since I've been listening to JP, I have spent a lot less time on politics and my life has improved. But he hasn't pulled me away from my beliefs, and I doubt he does this to anyone who has set their ideological foundation in political realism, biology and history. Aside from that, I did re-assess many of the notions I struggled to articulate well (or those that I couldn't articulate publicly). More so, I believe in sovereignty more fervently than ever before, and I am certain that his advice stems from his basically conservative ideology because it is connected with his bigger-picture perception of the world and this makes him not a true reactionary, imo. But he is an advocate for order over freedom, for competence over equality and for dignity over the insanity of despotism.

If there's one thing I've learned from the last year in a meta-political sense, it's that many young men out there do have problems. Problems which can be solved to a large degree, but not without effort. Problems like isolation, being constantly demoralized, being made to feel like a pariah, being mocked and ridiculed and living an atomized, ironic, pointless life. And to that extent, many of those young men would be better served both personally and meta-politically by gaining psychological perspective and working on themselves, which is what JP advocates for. You will go through a transformation of sorts anytime you try to actualize your potential. I only advocate this to people who would be described as "alt-right" because it's working for me, conventional protesting seems masturbatory at best and our enemies know how to exploit us. They planned C'ville for months, for instance.

If you want to organize, do it. Find what gives you energy. Unironically form a tribe, hold each other to a higher standard, weed out the weak and embrace the struggles and triumphs that come with that. Ride the tiger with your friends and brothers of the same interests. But don't waste time.

The alt-right isn't even real, it's not a real thing

No... the hypocrisy is blinding... even to n ormies.
So, no.

He is a liberal. Simply a fact.

WHY ISN"T DADDY A NAZI?!?
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I would beat the shit out of Jordan B Peterson if I had to be trapped in a room with him and my IQ is easily 2x his

he's basically just a cult leader at this point

blandishment is a flattering persuasion read a book nigger

Not possible
Learn lolocaust isn't real
Watch the man who fought the banks on YT
Natsoc is best for humans worst for Jews

you're literally retarded

It's b8 m8

Does the "B" in "Jordan B Peterson" stand for "Bucko"?

Nothing wrong with being a classical liberal. You should know yank.

Ding

You're asking Sup Forums? I would imagine a few people on the edge might have switched, and written Peterson about it. He'd know, we wouldn't.

Alt right was a tag created by our enemies, the (((COMMUNISTS)))

He is a liberal. This is a fact.
>Nothing wrong with being a classical liberal
Yes there is.

It's some Norwegian name. You can find it on his homepage, which is probably jordanbpeterson.com (maybe without the b).

Friendly reminder that classical liberals also get the rope.

The so called classical liberals who founded America owned niggers as property.

he suffers the same illness all centrist/ sceptics do: they have to distance themselves with all their might from the alt right boogeyman. they will fall in line. in time

> Never heard of Peterson
> Being this new.

Somebody should inform that no redpilled brazilian is ever going to buy his bullshit on individualism when we have nigger group mentality infesting this country 24/7.

Stop talking like a faggot communist. It makes you look stupid and weak.

who gives a fuck about jordan or israel. fuck nikki haley and you faggy jew cock suckers... what? oh your talking about some attention whore named jordan. who cares

>Friendly reminder that classical liberals also get the rope.
Classical liberals are literally the opposite of Marxists. What did (((user))) mean by this?

He. Doesn't. Say. That. If he did, I'd say fuck him, too.

Lol Peterson is imploding just as Kraut and the other (((skeptics))) are. Very nice. Right on time for Christmas. Also he's retarded for picking a fight with pol. That never ends well.

Based passive non-change guided by high IQ Jews who's IQ we should trust because they said so. The center of not trying, the center of blaming Communism for capitalist problems, the center of agreeing with Christianity because it's currently the current religion. Jordan B Peterson wants you to not insult anybody in power and just continue as usual, this will solve problems, because Cultural Marxism takes your penis and push it inside gay hole, because Cultural Marxism takes billionaire's account and deposits money on his account, instead of Commie account. Le based globalist nationalists, based supporters of all freedom, but complaining about gays talking when Milo isn't marching, who is a Nazi alt-right who bangs nigger, also a Christian.
What is Jordan B Peterson trying to tell us really? Same as alt-right, to donate money or to vote for established political parties and never ever, not even in wildest dream try to change anything, everything is perfect as long as rich people are rich.

>Classical liberals are literally the opposite of Marxists.
False. Marxism is an extension of liberalism.

If someone is against white identitarianism and an ethnostate, they're anti-white.

Ice cubes disagrees with you nigguh.
The WASP work ethic that America was founded on (and worked on) didn’t want niggers as slaves knowing it was a government program and they HATED governments.

>Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom. Closely related to libertarianism and to economic liberalism,[1][2] it developed in the early 19th century, building on ideas from the previous century as a response to urbanization and to the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States.[3] Notable individuals whose ideas contributed to classical liberalism include John Locke,[4] Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus and David Ricardo. It drew on the economics of Adam Smith and on a belief in natural law,[5] utilitarianism[6] and progress.[7]
5 seconds in google, Marxism is not an extension of this, it isn't even close.

We don't need peace while we're being invaded.

>because of my work
>what have you done for peace bucko?
What a douchebag.

So many newbs.

>wew Jordan Peterson admits he's an establishment safety valve to continue to get white men to cuck themselves out wew

Yes, I'm now a based conservative magapede and I support the recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel!

And then only a name will last,
And a meaning with it that grows,
"Where was he in our dark past?"
"Was he enriching himself with foes?"
Or flying among the Eagle Caste,

Men who for their people fought,
Only from these kings descend,
Here a love of kin was untaught,
Thus we ensure this love not end,
Or a king's love ever bought,

Thus do always what you should,
Consider no longer "when?"
But in all moments rise for good,
Be among the heroes of men,
Be recalled as one who stood.

Fugg Mark Brahmin has it right!

He says that does he? Interesting.

Because he's defended Jews, says they're smart, hardworking, and 'stick together'. A good thing in his book, unlike when whites do it, then it's being collective.

I don't say that, I really don't think he's anti-white, but that's the case that those who say he is, make. Pro-Jew = anti-white, in their small brains.

>they care about order too much

The current goal is the end of the present order, so socially and spiritually the "alt-right" manifests as chaotic force, it's why dark humour is so prevalent and it's everyone has read Ride the Tiger. Even Jordan Boomer Peterson understood this back when he did his pepe video, but he seems to have forgotten all of that now.

>5 seconds in google, Marxism is not an extension of this, it isn't even close.
Marx got most of his ideas from Locke and Adam Smith, retard. Locke's understanding of property, labor theory of value from Smith and Ricardo, Whig history, etc. Marxism builds off of liberalism and accepts many of the assumptions of liberalism.

I'm not alt right though. Sup Forums has never been alt right. Sup Forums was it's own form of right wing conservatism long before the Alt Right got traction. It's kind of weird how some people act like this board answers to the alt right when they can go suck a fat dick. If you think about it, Sup Forums was accomplishing shit and pushing propaganda effectively and the alt right wasn't doing shit. All the alt right has done is taken credit.

Ok, that argument. Fair enough. You're wrong - he thinks /everyone can just get along/ - but I see why you think that. I thought I might have missed something.

Men dont welcome invaders into their country with open arms.

Based 'humans are a territorial species' user.

>I'm 99% sure his work leads men to the alt right, not away
He doesn't lead men anywhere but his patreon page. He's a dad simulator, no different than a girlfriend simulating camwhore.

You can get your ideas from a place and do the exact opposite, which is what Marx did. Classical liberalism relies upon private ownership and regulation of economic exchange through the market, both things Marx were against, if you didn't know.

Conservashits are degenerate

Weev claims to be alt right, and the daily stormer says it is an alt right publication.

>dad simulator
pretty funny desu

>You can get your ideas from a place and do the exact opposite, which is what Marx did.
No he didn't.
>Classical liberalism relies upon private ownership and regulation of economic exchange through the market
Wrong. Utilitarian liberalism is still considered "classical liberalism," and it is not necessarily either of these. Marx is within the liberal tradition, regardless of how much liberals and Marxists like to protest this fact.

Out of all the people who make me deeply suicidal, Jordan Peterson has to be in the top 3 of people that make me deeply suicidal. Which is interesting because, as a psychologist, he's supposed to improve my mind not make it much worse. In terms of politics, I believe every human should be exterminated from the earth. I'm not sure if that makes me left wing or right wing.

Holy fuck he said that?

There is something about this man that doesn't sit well with me

Peterson is useful for pointing lost males to the door of masculinity. He's not a guide beyond the door but still plays an important role in getting those wandering aimlessly onto the path. Anyone who experiences growth should quickly figure out that no one person can accompany you the entire journey.

The only thing that keeps me out of the grips of the alt-right is anti Peterson shilling.
>OP BTFO

Unlike Mexicans there is no going back

yeah lol jfc at it taking this far into the thread for people to point this out

Conservative white male from a healthy intact family here. Donate to jordan Peterson montly even though I disagree with him on certain issues (like the need for people to be able to live in ethnic enclaves/countries). He is an essential gateway drug for normies into right wing politics. Ama

He didn't say them in the same sentence like that. He said that about Jews in either the November Q&A or the December one (if there is one). The 'whites shouldn't collectivize' is just a generalization of, 'no-one should collectivize'. Actually, I should say that I didn't see the November Q+A myself (it's on YouTube if you care enough), but I can see that being something he would say so I haven't fussed too hard about confirming it. I /have/ heard him say that whites are just jealous of Jews' success. He said that on twitter, and I saw that myself.

Why don't you donate to your father instead of this conman?

No one brings me anywhere. I bring myself. I am my own man. Thank you very much.

Why? $66K / month (last I saw) isn't enough, when he's dropped the idea of the university, and the list of bad courses idea? I mean what does he claim he's going to do with it, now, besides roll around in it?

Shit, he told me to clean my room after I payed $10 for a personality test and now I no longer believe in race realism and no longer see jews attacking whites everywhere I go, they're just white people now.

Nah it's that he said Jews are more intelligent genetically then said race doesn't exist.

It doesn't matter what he says.
You need to understand the metapolitical battle at work.
It isn't a collision of ideologies that is about to take the world by storm, but a collision of biological imperatives. Jordan Peterson can mock us all he wants, in the end, he will come to us because we will tolerate his existence and allow him to live and thrive. The anti-Whites will shut him down and murder him given the chance.

The. enemy. don't. disagree. with. us. they. just. hate. us.

They can call themselves whatever they would like.

White liberals are a death cult. They want to die. They're on the side of the anti-whites, all the way to the end.