Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

>I won't tell anyone that you love Postarie!! So come back to us already, Rain Pou!

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ピューティアー)。それが本当なら、彼女の英語名前は「Pythie」と思う。答えできられば嬉しい!ありがとうございます。
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pukin was sprawled out in the middle of the rear seat, while Wedin was nuzzled up against her.

Daily slutting.

I wanted to MARRY Mariko but I got NTRed by Marika.

If only hairfag could have tasted maou pam.

he did it the absolute mad man

Thanks, sketchnon!

>hornjob
L-lewd.

>Clanberry
w-wew...

B-but my Clamberry!

Substitute it with a clan of berries.

>mfw pic related won't make sense anymore
First it was Miss Margerite and now it's Clammy.

How about
>ywn rub berries with Clanberry

Ah I liked the clams. Such a shame.

It will not stop miss margarite from her crusade on ridding LOM of it's homosexuality.

This is why I don't care if it's Pythie or Pity, Shadowgale or Shadow Gale, Bluebell Candy or Blue Bell Candy, regardless of what the merch says.

Broken berries are a but harder to make sense of.

Shadow gale and BBC don't make much of a difference. Pythie is arguable and Clamberry is just cause of the clam-berry thing.

I tried.

There there DSnon. It's not your fault.

You know, being able to make bendy rainbows would be a huge powerup for Rain Pou.

Dumping "higher" quality sprites.

>yet another general with no meaningful discussion, only image dumps, 30 shitposts about the translation and complaints
>not just making another when chink finishes translating another chapter

She's fucking dead jim.

Peaceful Days never...

What about memes? We still have those, right?
I love magical girls!

Ripple is a murderer though.

You guys need to stop being a retard who clump all nip's misspellings under one same category.

Do you know why they so frequently misspell L/R and V/B? Because these sounds are the same fucking thing in nip. Lalala and Rarara are both ららら, Dabi and Davi are both ダヴィ. This is why it's nothing to jump down their throat about. Use your common sense to judge whether it's intended to be L or R or D or V in latin.

N/M is the same thing. It's a drifted consonant just like ha/wa, where the actual pronunciation can be different from the writting, depending on what come before/after it. 先輩 is written as senpai, but pronounced sempai. 私は is written watashi ha, but pronounced watashi wa. へ he is pronounced e, を is pronounced o. So on and so forth.

What I'm trying to say is that クラムベリー is intended by Asari to be CLAMberry. It is verified. But at the same time, it is understandable why nip might wrote them as cram, clan, cran. So don't use this as an evidence to prove other romanization as if you know what you're talking about.

Specifically, Bluebell and Pity are not the same fucking thing. ブルーベル・キャンディ has a separation in between Bluebell and Candy, so it signified Bluebell is indeed one word. And it's the bluebell plant. Look up the damn plant if you don't even know its name in English. It mimics the lily-of-the-valley flower on her back, signifying her fake nature. ピティ is Pity and has no relation to the Greek character in any dictionary, because the pronunciation is totally different in NIP (do not use your useless knowlegde of western pronunciation, because the nip system spelled Pythie as Pyuu-thee and that is not negotiable) The gook had licensed MGRP and they faithfully went with Pity. And CMIIW, but even the chink went with the "Pity" sound, not literally Pythia.

Nips do not misspell their katakana. Don't be a smartass "nip always misspell so I can decide whatever~"

Not that user, but you do realise that user said he doesn't care how their names are spelt, so why are you refuting him?

You need to read again because I am refuting him. Somebody who doesn't know shit about moon saying "I don't care if it's Pity or Pythie~" or "whatever the merch says~" is only making a fool of himself.

Tl;dr: there's a difference between misspelling and INTENTIONAL spelling. Illiterates cannot tell between the two.

>triggered

Wasn't there even a pun/play on words about Pity's name somewhere?

Yeah, "aware na Frederica/The Pythie-ful Frederica."

I have almost as many pictures of Lapis and Bellsie as Lapis alone. For some reason I haven't encountered much Bellsie solo art.

The fate of a love interest character.

It's kind of sad considering Bellsie is the one who's actually trying to find out what's going on outside the game.

Wait, awarena? Not the English "pitiful" in katakana?

Doesn't that prove her name is Pity and not Pythie? Because it wasn't a pun on homophone, but the Japanese literally confirmed the meaning of her name.

Bellsie is quite high on most nip's fav list. It's just that they like seeing Laz being all over her.

It was "憐れな(ピテイ)フレデリカ", so it was definitely a homophone joke, assuming the furigana is how it was pronounced.

To be fair, the idea of the genki JK dragging a serious OL through a a life of fun and laughter is pretty cute. As is this.

I mean it literally confirmed ピティ is spelled and meant pity. The furigana was there because it's not like most nip know the English word, and wouldn't able to catch the joke.

It's like the rabu raifu one. The western normies wouldn't know it is Love Life.

Any chance for SWRP and Restart getting a retranslation?

I think the fact that they had to use the furigana means that it's only the sound of the name which sounds like "pity", and not that it means "pitiful". Otherwise it would have been the other way round.

Or rather, the real reason is that I'm used to thinking of her as Pythie. I do appreciate your efforts, though.

Do it and be the change you wish to see in the world.

Pythie does not sound the same as Pity in nip.

But I'll let the matter rest. It's probably faster to ask Asari directly than arguing back and forth here. I know how hard to purge it is once you've become used to see a certain name.

Actually, that would make a good question to ask Asari. I can't work nip twitter, though; perhaps you could do it?

Nemurin!

Come to think of it, I've hardly drawn my favourite characters if at all.

Is Nemurin one of them?

Yep.

Couldn't find Asari's twitter so I shot a PM to the monthly MGRP twitter instead. If they respond I'll post it here.

>こんばんは。いいなら、遠藤浅蜊先生に質問である。ピティ・フレデリカさんついて元ネタがありますか?彼女の名前は本当に「Pity」ですか?実は、ピティ・フレデリカさんの元ネタはピューティアー噂を聞きったら、確認って知りたい (ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ピューティアー)。それが本当なら、彼女の英語名前は「Pythie」と思う。答えできられば嬉しい!ありがとうございます。

That would help a bunch. Thanks.

Confession

I never noticed Prism Cherry wore a glove on her left hand.

How can one girl be this cute?

A necessity to work her way into a cake's panties.

Why is Cherry's design so lewd?

Please, i didn't even knew prism cherry's outfit was so revealing since she doesn't appear on the cover nor in any illustrations sans a single, unimportant one at the beginning of the book, i did think she was cute as hell though; plain, boring, unremarkable girl by pure luck gets to turn into a magical girl, gains a situational yet useless power or so she thinks with horrid stats but doesn't let this discourage her from doing her best, random chores don't seem meaningful so she goes to the LoM to join a "tournament" to try to prove her worth and improve her stats through training...and gets hopelessly outclassed even by the weakest MGs there.

My poor, poor cherry, she didn't deserve anything of what she got, i think she and tama should have survived their respecive arcs, maybe i'm just a sucker for weak girls but holy shit what a fucking waste, if i ever find endou's address i'm mailing him a bag of human feces and a letter with my complaints.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

>Dabi and Davi are both ダヴィ.
False. ダヴィ is Davi. It's ダビ that can be both Dabi and Davi, because use of ヴ (vu) is not so common.
>クラムベリー is intended by Asari to be CLAMberry
Actually it's pretty weird spelling. Latin M before B, P and M in Japanese is usually rendered as ン (Katakana N) not ム(Katakana MU). This Kuramuberii suggests either Clamuberry or someting like Clam-Berry.

Tama deserved to die, she has literally no ambition nor personality and didn't kill Swim Swim when she had the chance, despite her having killed Ruler whom Tama cared about.

Prism Cherry has the most bizarre outfit of them all.

i want to marry pechika!

Get in line

no, you get in line!

Did anyone manage to get the second drama cd? How was Palette's voice?

Clantail too cute

Clantail too lewd

Okay okay. You make some good points. But you also have to take into account how in the same way a lot of English-speaking people don't know a thing about Japanese the same goes for how a lot of Japanese people can't romanize English to save their lives.

I've been into Japanese and South-Korean fandoms long enough to realize their trustworthiness on how to spell in English is zero.

This is from MahoIku event. They're standing in the order they were killed in. Like Inori (Swimswim) is third from the left. She said,
>みてみてーこれ殆ど私がやったんだよー
>Look look, I mostly killed them

>False. ダヴィ is Davi. It's ダビ that can be both Dabi and Davi, because use of ヴ (vu) is not so common.
"Not common" does not mean it was never used. Don't be so confident, you're gonna bite your tongue when an official romanization is released. Your logic is only useful as "more likely" when an educated guess is needed, not convincing enough to dismiss anything when proven wrong.

>Actually it's pretty weird spelling. Latin M before B, P and M in Japanese is usually rendered as ン (Katakana N) not ム(Katakana MU).
And you've proven to not know what you are talking about.

1) Nip do not use HIRAGANA/KATAKANA N and M interchangably. 先輩 is always せんぱい and never せむぱい. Cranberry is always クランベリー and not クラムベリー. It is the exact case with は/わ, へ/え, を/お. The system is very rigid.

2) It is the LATIN that is used interchangeably. The Hepburn romanization rule dictated that every word need to be written the exact way they appeared in hiragana/katakana. Whereas a sound-only romanazation (common in nip lessons for clueless beginners) focus on the actual sound that nip speak. And thus you see せんぱい rendered as the Hepburn "senpai" or the sound-only "sempai."

3) クラムベリー is not a weird spelling. It is the pun on Asari's name. 浅蜊 means clam. The pun was possible because Kulamuberii (Clamberry) is near identical to Kuranberii (Cranberry) in nip because their L/R is the exact same thing whereas their N/M is also the exact same thing due to the B vowel following the N in cranberry.

Yes, it is meant to be a pun on clam and cranberry, not a portmanteau between Clam and Berry like some in these threads misunderstood.

>I've been into Japanese and South-Korean fandoms long enough to realize their trustworthiness on how to spell in English is zero.

Don't assume other people don't know this, especially if it's a weeb being a loser enough to learn nip for animu purposes like myself. The difference is that, I have enough knowledge about the language to recognize which "mistake" is a typo, and which is the author's intent. Hell, I'm a mod on danbooru and spent years discussing romanization issue with other moonspeakers to make a consistent and comprehensible tagging system.

Being arrogant and dismissive will only shoot yourself in the foot in the long run. In general, do not jump to conclusions. Gather as much info as you can:
- Does the name have a meaning/pun or just a random sound?
- Is there any official romanization?
- Does the official romanization make sense according to your initial guess? Is there any possible misspelling if that is the case?
- Always stick to Hepburn unless it's a non-nip name, in which case always stick to official romanization unless you know for sure it's not the author's intent.

CERVID VULVA

I don't like that can.

Gaying(?) it up

>All these spergs whining about translations and Japanese and stuff
>None dares to do fuck-all about it and just whines all day on the thread
Kuso may be a Kuso but at least he did something, even if the fanfic is just 30% accurate. That's more than what most on this thread can say.

>Pukin sat in the middle of the back seat in an imposing manner, while Wedin was coquettishly pressing up against her.

Daily slutting.

I can't read Japanese.

>None dares to do fuck-all about it and just whines all day on the thread
I'm currently doing translation check on for chink user in gdoc (and yes there are quite a lot of mistranslations), and already said am going to translate the side stories after this.

>and already said am going to translate the side stories after this.
I'd have Margerite bend me into homo so I could suck your dick. God bless you user.

I don't have one but thanks.

>The voice was very close by, and she found it very hard to calm down and read if there was someone chatting happily near her. That was especially true if that someone was a girl.

>especially if that someone was a girl

Postarieeeeeeee

I'll make Margarite bend you into a guy and suck it then.

Why aren't you learning? You have literally no excuse.

I'm really lazy.

All I want is for Bluebell to touch me with her glove.

>gender bender magical girl

I'm down for that; fund it

Now you are begging for Margarite to "fix" you up.

Who's your favorite out of these murder suspects?

Margarite > Love Ren-Ren > All the others

I don't even know what the others are called or what their powers despite seeing them many times.

Love-Me-Ren-Ren did it in the Observatory with the lead pipe.

Chelsea and Ren-Ren. I have an appreciate for Margarite too on account of her actually turning out to be the opposite of what Kuso let us to believe of her.

>To manipulate stars from her wand
>To move sheep painted in pastel
>To hear the voices of the dead
>To cause someone to be love-drunk when shot with her bow

Who has the best power of them all?

Chelsea could end-up Pam-tier if she can produce enough stars and bullshit them enough for them to become anything.

Nephilia; I love that expression she has

How lonely do you have to be to start hearing the voices of the dead?

Miss Margarite's design was the one that struck me at first sight. But after a while, I found all of them look lovely. Can't wait to see who their companions are.

I'm leaning towards this event taking place after Limited, if so then Mana's companions would be 7753 and Mei. But as some nips said, there will be too many survivors if that is the case, making it less fun. So I'm hoping this would be before Limited, if only so I could see my Hana again (and a disposable colleague MG).

Kramer