HOW IS THIS NOT BRING TALKED ABOUT. CLINTOBS GETTING CALLED OUT ON CDAN

HOW IS THIS NOT BRING TALKED ABOUT. CLINTOBS GETTING CALLED OUT ON CDAN.
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/four-for-friday-annexin-a2.html?m=1

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039908/Did-Walter-Mondales-daughter-Eleanor-tell-diary-Bill-Clinton-affair.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xYXOJZs6Y
yournewswire.com/cia-agent-deathbed-bob-marley/
archive.is/tT4fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. This shit is right up our alley. And old tumorbrain McCain might have actually been injected.

Yes, I think it is the most unusual title I may have had for a big blind. It is the focus. The person who has been investigating this for the past decade spent about 30 minutes talking about Annexin A2 and how it works in the body and I just wanted the person to get to the good stuff. The long and short of it from what I understand is that it plays a big part of having a certain kind of cancer. Apparently there is also a way to inject this protein into your body and promote a certain kind of cell invasion which can kill you.

I need you to go back in time a little over a decade ago. Much like last year it was a big political year. Candidates from both parties were desperate to be the next President. One of those candidates had some political baggage. Baggage that was going to come out. Baggage in the form of a written diary that this female former A- list celebrity had kept in longhand for decades. This diary spelled out some very big secrets when it came to sex between herself and some of the most powerful people in politics. When it came to the election, if it came out, it would destroy one of the candidates. The diary mentioned the candidate in detail and also mentioned family members of the candidate. Everyone knew there was a diary. Would the diary be believed? Could they discredit her? Honestly, that would have been tough. Were the entries speculation? Some of it could have been. However, they also knew that she had a year of pillow talk with one of the most powerful people in the country. They couldn't take that chance.

CONT

CONT
Attempts were made to buy the diary. Attempts were made to find and steal the diary. There was one attempt to burn down the home where they thought the diary was located. Finally, they decided to incapacitate her. Their rationalization was that it would incapacitate her and she would be sick for a year or two, but would recover. They were also told during the year of campaigning she would be at her worst and even if she could or did try to speak, they could blame it on the illness and that she was not to be believed.

They waited until flu season. She always got a shot every year. She always did it at an event to encourage others to get theirs. An event that had dozens of volunteer nurses giving shots. One of those nurses gave a very special injection to the celebrity.

Just as predicted, she got sick and developed tumors and was out of commission for a little over a year just like everyone said. It was all a big sigh of relief that they had got away with it and no one died. Our celebrity recovered and people went on with their lives. Then, our candidate thought about that diary and thought about it turning up again if they decided to run again. What would happen if they did it again to her? The scientist said it would probably end up killing the person, especially with the last illness so recent.

Well, once again, our celebrity got a flu shot at the same public event and the same nurse was back four years later. This time the celebrity got sick and never got better. She

CONT
died.

There is a footnote to this story. The reason the person got in touch with me and gave me a ton of documents and letters and pictures was not because of what happened before, but what happened recently. Last year this A+ list politician was at a public event getting a flu shot and what looked to be the same nurse from before. Before you knew it, the A+ lister was near death. Apparently when you are young you can beat it once, but if you are older, your chances diminish relative to your age.

Pretty sure this one's bullshit. It happens sometimes and it always seems odd.

At one point he claimed Pam Anderson was Assanges gf and was fucking dudes to pay off his debts.

And the thing that jumped out to me here is actually just the title. Yesterday's Annex was the list of human rights abusers who got their shit frozen.

Pam did visited Assange but it was probably a quickie calling her gf it's beyond cringy.

Much less a gf fucking away his debts.

I did read that blind. And yeah it could not be true. The story is 4 ppl run that site so who knows what blind was posted by who.

Either way I was pretty surprised to get home from work and not see this on pol already

Why did the politician get presumably the bad shot? They did it to the celebrity to cover the diary dirt, but what did he do? Sheesh, the show house of cards is more accurate than a civics class lol

Bump
Fuck these rocketposters

Bill Clinton even once agreed that HOC was quite accurate

>pam anderson was fucking dudes to pay off debts
Pamela Anderson has Hep C. No one wants to fuck a hep slut .

Funny thing is...everyone is guessing that this was about McCain not Clinton.

Eleanor Mondale was the first vic. The only reason she was spared the first time (the Clintons are not trigger shy when it comes to extreme prejudice) was her Demo Party bonafides. But she still refused to play ball on giving up the diary. I'm wondering why she was so obtuse as to hold on to it? As for the second vic, it could be McCain, but why are the Clintons out to put Songbird under? He's their bosom buddy in corruption and is certainly not interested in spilling beans on anything. UNLESS- Trump's people got to the OP and used in on McCain. But I'm not convinced of that at all. But when it comes to politics (and the Deep State) there are always unknown factors (to the audience) influencing events. These unknown factor may not come out for decades or not at all.

you'd be surprised, and condoms do prevent that. It's unwise to be fucking any of these hwood sluts without protection regardless. She is servicing Assange on a regular basis.

and absolutely nothing will happen

Who is the A- celebrity? Is the house burning down relevant to the LA fires?

Eleanor Mondale was banging Billy Boy. They fucked with her over her diary and burned down one of her houses they thought it was in. She still refused to turn it over so they made her sick. They didn't kill her because of her father. But after that she still didn't turn over the diary so they said fuck it pop her.

The A+ politician has to be McCain but I can't think of a motive

The motive is the Unknown Factor. We are the audience and such things are behind the curtain. The problem with "conspiracy theory" is that too often tries to answer all the questions and thus sets itself up for debunking. Many events that are fishy have no clear reason to us, but have extremely good reasons for those who execute State Crimes.

True, these sociopaths keep the games they play well hidden

Perhaps he was going to squeal about the dossier

Was his Glio before or after "John" gave the Vegas warning and said they wouldn't try that shit in AZ?

Why the fuck would they cancer McCain ?

Who knows, maybe he was blackmailing her for a position in her cabinet or something

We probably won't know for a very long time,if at all. The weaving spiders behind the scenes do not let us know what they are doing.

Here's a theory based on nothing but guesses: perhaps McCain is being punished for not preventing Trump. Ole Hillary is not known for mercy. She is known more for vindictiveness. But that is just a guess and probably wrong. BUT- if McCain is indeed under investigation (btw I don't buy all that medical boot is hiding an ankle monitor business) perhaps they don't want him testifying under immunity.

Robin Williams?

>1992
Sam Kinison
>On Friday, April 10, 1992, Kinison died at the age of 38 after his white 1989 Pontiac Trans Am was struck head-on on U.S. Route 95, 4 miles (6.4 km) north of Interstate 40 and around 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Needles, California, by a pickup truck driven by 17-year-old Troy Pierson, who had been drinking alcohol.

W for the future A+ lister

It's clearly talking about Hillary Clinton. Here's how I can tell:

>One of those candidates had some political baggage

"Political baggage" describes Hillary. The rest of the candidates didn't have much of a known political career or were getting into politics for first time

>This diary spelled out some very big secrets when it came to sex between herself and some of the most powerful people in politics

Look at the 2016 election, no one in that election was associated with the "most powerful people in politics" besides Hillary

>The diary mentioned the candidate in detail and also mentioned family members of the candidate

Again, could only be Hillary

However, here is the interesting part of the piece...

> our celebrity got a flu shot at the same public event and the same nurse was back four years later. This time the celebrity got sick and never got better. She died.

That means the celebrity DIED IN 2016!

The start of the article says:

> I need you to go back in time a little over a decade ago

This was when Hillary was in the primaries with Obama

Hillary had this A+ lister woman injected with cancer around 2006 - 2007 and had her injected again in 2015 / 2016 to where she died in 2016

Who was an A+ list female who died from cancer in 2016 that previously had cancer?

My first problem with it is it says both sides were desperate to win. Hillary and Obama didn't like each other, but Obama's win ended up being negotiated with HRC getting Sec. of State so she could go ahead and do the things she wanted to. And McCain/Obama was another choice between two members of the same cabal, and McCain never made it a fight.

Pam may have been carrying blackmail material Hef gave her to Assange. Dunno about the story of her fucking to pay off debts. Don't remember if he revealed that one or they just thought it was them.

A lot of them are liberals, and they're not very happy that all the people going down are liberals (and mostly Jews). They really want some dirt on Trump, but they might be getting desperate enough to cheer about a fake Republican like McCain.

At the Bilderberger meeting Hillary was told to stand the fuck down Obama was the choice. Hillary did not like this, and prior to being directly told had campaigned hard to win despite the hints being thrown her direction. Remember, the Clintons started the Birther thing and Obama never forgave them for it, which showed in his rather lackluster enthusiasm for her subsequent presidential challenge and his refusal to "call off the dogs" on her email investigation. The Deep State, like the government, is not monolithic. They have to deal with petty squabbles, infighting and bullshit just like the rest of us.

If the Bush/Clinton cabal did it the first time, maybe they decided to take McCain out because he knows too much about things, or they had some kind of falling out.

Or there was a falling out in the cabal and some of the others used it on HRC, explaining her health issues.

The 4-people thing is the poster called himmmm. There are an undetermined number of helpers on the actual site. Some female, some male. At least one leaf. You can def tell when diff people do the write ups though. Read the disclaimer for the site, they def deliberately put in bad info sometimes for legal purposes.

That one's Clinton, not W. W wasn't unknown as the son of the president. Clinton was, as the governor of a small state. No one had heard of him in 1990; he came on the scene in a hurry in 1992 when a lot of prominent Democrats decided not to run because Bush's approval ratings were super high until the last year.

Not that it would surprise me if W killed an underage hooker in a coke party. But he doesn't quite fit. The other reason is that the Bush's wouldn't have been deciding W's future at that point. He was one of them, his future was assured. Clinton makes more sense for that.

>crazydaysandnights
It's fake news you retarded Redditors

Well, yeah. The "deep state" meme is way overblown. They aren't some alien cabal pulling 4d chess strings. It's a bunch of idealogue bureaucrats that work in unelected positions that no one has ever heard of with a very small amounts of power.
If they were anywhere near as cunning as people think they'd have come up with something far better than this Russia shit that is easily dismissed with public info. Also wouldn't have done it with the amount of Russia baggage the Clintons and DNC have as there was always a chance she could lose.

I know there's petty fighting. I just wouldn't describe anyone as "desperate" to win when they all know it's going to be decided at a meeting anyway. But I guess to someone who doesn't know it works that way, it could look like they are.

Why are you replying to yourself?

Op here.

president Walter Mondale who died of brain cancer last week, is rumoured to have kept a secret diary about her alleged affair with Bill Clinton.

The diary is said to describe every intimate detail of the relationship, according to the National Enquirer.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039908/Did-Walter-Mondales-daughter-Eleanor-tell-diary-Bill-Clinton-affair.html

I didn't. You seem confused about how replies work.

Sorry that didn't fully copy.

Eleanor Mondale, the daughter of former vice president Walter Mondale who died of brain cancer last week, is rumoured to have kept a secret diary about her alleged affair with Bill Clinton.

The diary is said to describe every intimate detail of the relationship, according to the National Enquirer.

He wanted to die and Hilldawg offered him a way out.

Think about it. If he talked as a POW, why wouldn't he talk as a senator? They called him Songbird for a reason. He's a liability.

This is why i don't fall for the flu-shot meme. It's an easy way to be murdered with no one suspecting a thing.

OP here on another pc. So I couldn't find shit on Mccain and flu shots. Or really ANY big name and flu shots until this random gem...

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xYXOJZs6Y

Now keep in mind he doesnt say how he knows she had the flu shot . But maybe we are looking at this wrong and she almost bit the dust... I don't know. But I probably wont dig much further. I'm no crusader.

What are you afraid of?

Clearly Hillary is meant to be the perp here. When Enty doesn't specify gender, it's because to do so would give it away. It takes effort to write it that way, so it's intentional.
That said, this smells like a bullshit story.

I mean there are just certain things you choose to do or not do in life to increase your length of time on Earth. I don't ride motorcycles either.

Ok, ok, its good. kek

By the summer of 1991 Clinton had already announced his candidacy though and by spring 1992 he was the frontrunner, while Bush was still floating around doing no show jobs. OTOH, Bush has supposedly been sober since 1986 so that doesn't fit

They could have decided it early in the summer and then he announced.
One thing I remember is how Clinton was a minor candidate at first. I'm convinced he was really running for 1996, just building some experience and name recognition in 1992. Bush's approval rating was over 90% after Desert Storm and before the 91 recession. They expected him to serve 2 terms and then Clinton would be next. All the big-name Dems decided to take a pass because they were sure they'd lose. Limbaugh had a lot of fun with that at the time, how they all came up with excuses for not running. Suddenly Clinton was near the top of the pack, and then Bush's popularity crashed from the economy and his broken "no new taxes" pledge. And Perot took his 19% mostly out of GOP voters, so Clinton won with like 43%. Kind of a perfect storm for him.
I don't think Bush minded all that much, since it still meant his gang was in charge.

Am actually leaning towards Clinton now, due to the "very similar backgrounds growing up"

>The son of a preacher, Kinison spent much of his childhood in Peoria, Illinois. Kinison was only three years old when he was hit by a truck, which left him with some brain damage. At the age of 12, he experienced another type of trauma when his parents divorced. Sam and younger brother Kevin stayed with their mother while older brothers Richard and Bill went to live with their father.

>School held little interest for Kinison. In his early teens he was quite rebellious, cutting classes and engaging in some shoplifting. Kinison was sent to a religious boarding school called the Pinecrest Bible Training Center in Utica, New York, when he was 15. He discovered a passion for music and taught himself how to play guitar around this time. After that school year ended, Kinison returned for a brief stay before striking out on his own. He spent a few years wandering around the country.

That sounds a lot more like Clinton than the blue blood Bush

actually I don't ride motorcycles either because it is a needless risk. I consider going after these fuckers a necessary risk since I object to living under the control of a pedo criminal organization. Besides, i think the risks are minimal for an user researcher. And believe it or not, there are people with power who are looking into this. I was tasked by a politician to look into this. It's how I got on Sup Forums, and never left. Thanks, assholes. Anyway, I advised him at the time that there was no smoking gun, there was no known victim and there was no criminal complaint and therefore nothing to stake a rep on. Sup Forums blew the whistle before anyone was ready to reel these people in, and they closed down the op. But I don't think it would have mattered. Until you have a vic, there is no crime. It looks like in this case the vics never survive. But at least we shut this particular franchise down. I keep up with these threads to see if you people come up with anything new. Every now and then yall do. Keep up the work lads, people appreciate you.

Shush child, the adults are speaking.

Sam Kinison

A+ lister was Clinton as governor of ARkansas.

Yep. And one small clue is the cabin in the woods. I think there'd be more of those in Arkansas than in Texas. I'd expect Bush to have his hookers and coke in a country club anyway.

McCain and Brittany Murphy? The connection being Ashton Kutcher...
>Murphy died of "flu-like symptoms" in 2009
>Murphy's husband died suddenly five months after Murphy
>McCain has been rumored to be involved with sex trafficking through his McCain Institute
>Ashton Kutcher gave a speech I believe in DC about human trafficking

in January or February with McCain

One problem: the story starts a little over a decade ago, say 2006, then she was sick for a year, then recovered, then she didn't get the second flu shot that killed her until at least 4 years later, putting it 2011 or later.

I just reread it and missed the part where it said the diary had been kept for decades, too. So yeah, it's definitely not Murphy.

well?

I would. Just need to put on 2 condoms nigga

It doesn't say that she died in 2016, only "four years later". It's Eleanor Mondale: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039908/Did-Walter-Mondales-daughter-Eleanor-tell-diary-Bill-Clinton-affair.html

>called out

if they're not being arrested then fuck off

The way they're written, I have to read the long ones several times before I get it sorted out in my mind and can start fitting in people.

Brittany Murphy and her husband were killed by polonium exposure (source unknown). Brittany at the time of her death was a witness in a whistleblower trial involving former DHS officer Julia Davis, who was being persecuted for reporting on the border crossing of two dozen terrorism suspects. It is unknown why Julia Davis was being tormented by her former bosses(she resigned when it began) for simply doing her job. We suspect that she inadvertently compromised an operation. Julia Davis's husband was a hollywood producer. As part of her persecution, she was accused of working on a film production contrary to DHS guidelines. Brittany was due to testify that this was not the case. Brittany had been subject to harassment and surveillance prior to her death. Several months after her death, her husband died of the same mysterious symptoms (apparently he came into contact with whatever had been salted with polonium). Like many of these cases, we don't know the Final Answer. But we can recognize Deep State fuckery when we see it.

Seriously WTF is wrong with you people.
Hillary lost
Its over
Move the duck on

These old blinds have already been exposed all over the net. No need to debate them here. What is new is this new blind. The original vic is Eleanor Mondale, the perps B and H. What we need to figure out is why B and H want to kill McCain, if that is the case. They shared foundation money and executives. Uranium One might be involved. Uke money for Uke influence? Human trafficking? Drugs? Treason (not a first for Songbird)?

When you faggots stop trying to undermine the election, the president, and his legitimacy, then we’ll stop giving two shits about Hillary’s demonic cunt, k sweetie?

This comes from YourNewsWire so take it with s grain of salt, but the story was published November 2017.
-CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Bob Marley’
“Trained as a sniper and marksman, Mr. Oxley also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons, explosives, induced heart attacks and cancer.”
“I gave him a pair of Converse All Stars. Size 10. When he tried on the right shoe, he screamed out ‘OUUUCH.‘

“That was it. His life was over right there and then. The nail in the shoe was tainted with cancer viruses and bacteria. If it pierced his skin, which it did, it was goodnight nurse.”
yournewswire.com/cia-agent-deathbed-bob-marley/
-I can find a bunch of obits for people named William Oxley, and who were in the military, but the other details don’t match. Snopes says story is bullshit.
-Alternately, someone is leaking stories to YourNewsWire to imply certain things occur or have happened. Then there is a release elsewhere mentioning current politicians killing people with cancer.

the tack in the shoe theory has been around a while. It wouldn't take much for a talented writer to recreate a story around it. YourNews is pretty good at fake news. I suspect that their fake news is truer than even they know.

>your newswire
>cancer “viruses” and “bacteria”

No. This is patently retarded

>That deleted comment

W-what was it?

Carrie Fisher?

She died from drugs and after the election

Joan Rivers?

bump

Here's another bump

Not really. Cancer can spread to other individuals. Some dumb hitman wouldn't know what to call it

Who Didn't Want Him Dead?

>diary about sex abuse

is it kaya jones from pussy cat dolls?

Big political year/candidate: 2008/Hillary Clinton
Diary of female former A- list celebrity: Eleanor Mondale (Walter Mondale’s daughter) (brain tumor)
Family members of the candidate: Bill Clinton
A+ list politician: John McCain (brain cancer)

>getting slid hard

bump

Four years later from 2008 is 2012.

The commenters trying to spin this against Trump pathetic, the left have brainwashed Americans to the point that being religious, conservative or republican is inmoral and almost criminal.

Since January 20 2017 THOUSANDS of pedophiles almost all of them linked to the Democrats have been captured, yet no coverage in MSM and in that blog people insist that republicans are the perverts.

Looks like Eleanor Mondale
archive.is/tT4fk

Another possibility: the Mondales figured out what happened, tracked down the nurse, and sent her to inject Hillary for revenge. She wouldn't have hired the nurse personally, so she wouldn't recognize her.

McCain is the more obvious choice. But we don't know why the Clintons wanted to kill someone who was on their side more often than not. And a lot of us have been working from the assumption that McCain doesn't really have cancer, but is faking so he can say he doesn't remember things when he's questioned. It also lets him avoid votes he'd otherwise be expected to lead the anti-Trump GOPers on.

Some theorize that is because of the piss dossier, it was handed to McCain for the Clinton side, so he knows who is behind but now that the whole thing imploded he could be a witness specially if one the Clinton hand it him/herself. They are panicking and killing loose ends

That could be. Or it could be things he knows about their Syria/Lybia/etc. escapades. He's also tied in with the same Saudis. He has a human trafficking foundation that doesn't give any money to anti-trafficking efforts, so they share that interest too. Who knows how much mutual corruption they've been through together. Could be something we don't even know about yet.

Just seems like futility, tying up one loose end when they have so many.
I also wonder about the original plan: wouldn't they fear that the woman, thinking she might die, would release the diary immediately? I get the point that if she had brain cancer, they could say she was nuts if she talked. But the diary alone would have been a huge scandal. I'm surprised they would take that chance, when they have no compunction about killing.