I'm black. AMA

I'm black. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do u vote overwhelmingly democrat

This

why do black people hate white people when the majority of white people only really care if you're a nice and decent person first and skin color second?

Why dont u get the fuck outa this country

Why do you hate africa?

I don't have a question, but you're an inspiration to your people for being able to learn how to type and use a computer. Good for you!

Most white people fucking hate black people dude

Ur living in a twilight zone episode

Post proof of your inferior skin color

how come blacks haven't realized their entire intellectual tradition comes from a Leninist?

Nigger

Leafys go home!

Because he went to public school and was told the democrats care about black people, despite founding the KKK, fighting tooth and nail for slavery, didn't give them basic human rights for 100 years after emancipation, and enslaving their people via drugs, systemic racism, intentionally poor education, and welfare.

They were taught that Republicans did all those things.

I hate niggers, but I'm friends with alot of brownies who are productive members of society.

We all shit on niggers and liberals all the time

pls post skin

Klan members vote democrat cuz they know it sets up minorities to be killed in the coming race war

Would you support a mass re-homement program that sends blacks back to Africa and removes their US citizen ship? Blacks would get free gibs for moving their obviously

Brownies are decent, but i can live without em

This. All the “good” niggers are just trained to keep their animal instincts at bay. They lack the ability to feel empathy.

no, most white people hate nigger behavior by black people. like talking loud as fuck in public, stealing shit all the time, butchering the english language, solving all confrontations with violence, etc etc

THE SOUTH WILL RULE THIS WORLD

WHITE RACE SHALL DEVOUR THE ANIMALS

I don't vote.
Because "whitey is the problem, not our lack of responsibility"
Yes, but I like it here.

No we just dont like seeing them in public and as neighbors or even just in the nation itself

Sometimes niggers living in a predominate white society can be good people, that's why we must never let them, it can be hard for you in the end.

U like it here cuz of all da white wimmen we know

Seriously tho if we could pull off a Marcus Garvey-esque migration back to your homelands, that would be great for everyone

Why do your people continue to plague everyone?
You know you're a cancer to the world. You're literally everything that is wrong with the world.
Your skin was fucking blackened by God for fucks sake for your evil nature.

Fuck you.

Lol

Literally my tbought process throughout the day

I'm a handholdless virgin who plays weeb video games, eats junk food, and smokes weed. Also I'm a rap enthusiast.
>inb4 stereotype

Nice

thoughts on the bell curve?

What do you do with all those bikes you steal?

Sucks to be u bro at least u dont got little dick problems

If life was like a character creator, 100/100 times I would chose to be not black. Sorry I guess.

do you ever watch slapfest 2017 gone wrong on worldstarhiphop?

Because people keep feeding them, what do you think.

High school was easy as fuck for me lmao
Sold them to little Timmy down the street, he a bike kingpin.

O my god nah dont show me anything from worldstar hiphop ill puke

shut the fuck up mutt, we know that you are mix of natives, germans and 1/64 anglo, kill yourself

are you a hotep?

Hey don't talk bad to my countryman like that euro scum

How big is your dick

No dude this is my thread right here
I love the south my mother from Southern Louisiana

a mongrel defending a mongrel, damn!

Did you go to a predominately black high school? Live in a predominately black neighborhood?

>I'm black. AMA.
Have you ever recorded an act of fisticuffs while loudly exalting "Worl stah!" over and over again?

Yeah thats right when it comes down to it white americans and black americans HAVE EACHOTHERS BACK

Mayonnaise yes or no?

>ficki ficki
6.5 inches long, girth of a bepis can. BBC is a meme tho

Africa should've already been permanently colonized like America and the natives reduced to a small number of aboriginals if anything.

why are white rappers better than black rappers?

Im guessing u meant pepsi can and no its far from just a meme

I been in the locker room whites have manageable dicks but were small enough that its fucking embarrasing

Live in party/college town in Arizona.

So primarily surrounded by whites and Hispanics.

And ur a virgin u must be ugly af or just a hater

How’d you find Sup Forums

"I'm so ashamed to be white, it makes me wanna kill myself"
- Eminem

go suck each others dicks for all I care

I'm not that ugly. I go to a decent amount of parties too tho.
Been on Sup Forums since 09.

Dunkey?

Ud prolly like to see that wouldnt u u little turkish weirdo

You sound like a cool nigga yo yo

what kind ah weeb shyte gaymes u b playing dawg?

what kind ah tracks u b listenin 2 dawg?

He's a weeb. Didn't you read his bost you dumb faggot?

What’s your opinion on Jews

Y’all eat ass?

Why don't you kill yourself?

BlazBlue and Doki Doki.
Would post my Spotify but don't wanna get doxxed.

yeah we do, fuck the mexicans and the muslims though

Shut the fuck up mutt

Blacks dont like to talk about them cuz it fucks up their narrative

Gas the kikes race war now

Lmao yeah definitely

>blacks
>intellectual anything

wut

What is your IQ?

test.mensa.no/

Yeah lol lets team up...

Literally would be over in two days

Also why didn't they vote for Bernie Sanders?

Ayylmao

Pickle Rick

Best post

how are you doing?

Not bad taste. I genuinely believe you have been here since 09 and also are a virgin. That is completely believable.

Do you watch anime too? If you ever want to get laid you are going to have to hide the weeb games and animu in the closet desu.

Pretty happy rn actually. You?

Cuz bernie is ugly and blacks secretly have a vicerol hatred for jewish people

All my normalfag friends agree cowboy Bebop and Gunbuster are fucking rad

What are your thoughts on a disproportionate amount of black guys being down low bi? I mean, even Dr Dre is down low bi.

Is it the lack of fathers thing? Is it because black women are invariably horrible?

There's this guy on YouTube named Tommy Sotomayor. He's black. And he hates black people. Hates black culture. Hates black women in particular. He says moving into a white neighborhood is the best decision he's ever made, and his white neighbors are the best neighbors he's ever had, and he feels like a real member of a community.

He says that if white people ever see a scary looking black guy and decide to cross the street, good, because that's exactly what he'd do.

Have you ever watched his vids?

Don't try to bait me with that shit. You're American too.

There is no such thing as god.
How did your make believe spaghetti monster make black people black?

I like rap.
Bi is just a term for closets to cope with the fact they're fudgepackers.
The lack of father's thing is a matter of lacking personal responsibility as an individual.

We’re taking it back from the Euros. We’lol make it a term of endearment and/or self hatred like nigga

Shut the fuck up and sit on a stool

He acts black and is annoy as fuck sometimes. He is the same shit. I don't hate blacks buts lets acknowledge truths.

>I'm black. AMA.

Most europeans are huns nowadays... thats why the amerimutt meme is so huge over there

What's it like being a Kangz n shiet.

why do black people like dragon ball z so much?

I'll throw a stool across this entire fucking bar if you tell me to shut the fuck up again.

Why are you on Sup Forums instead of helping fix Africa?

Here pastanigger.

>BlazBlue

Do you listening to Bururaji?

How does this meme make you feel?

>Ooga Booga
>Ooga Booga indeed
I won't ask you anything, but if you are black you're a good sport about it.