When the fuck is all the gun winning going to happen?

When the fuck is all the gun winning going to happen?
> over year after election
> no one pro gun bill passed
> no import ban removed
> no suppressor bill
> Norinco ban still active
> NFA still on the books
> 5.45 still banned from import
> The Gun control Act of 1968 still on the books

What the fuck Sup Forums. Why wont these fucking RINOs do what we elected them do to. I could give two shits about taxes and obamacare.

This, I'm still waiting for any legislation besides cc reciprocity

I am booty blasted about the suppressor bill. Fucking deep state Cia niggers did it in

Guns are Republican weed. Repealing gun control is a carrot they dangle in our faces because they know we won't commit MAD and let the Democrats get in and pass more gun control.

soon

We have microstamping, 10 day wait periods for 2nd gun, one gun per 30 days etc... nothing getting better in CA any time soon as long as the SCOTUS keeps kicking the can and refusing to hear cases..

Ruth Ginsberg will likely pass during the Trump admin, hopefully that will help!

iktfb
We almost had concealed carry here but the (((9th Circuit))) fucked us out of that and SCOTUS won't do their job. I yearn for the day when the assault weapons ban gets killed in the Supreme Court. I want to see California politicians seethe over it. It wall happen some day.

Blame DC for not appealing their case and allowing concealed carry in DC. The lawyers for DC were pretty much told by folks in NY and CA not to appeal or shall issue would have had a good chance to be nation wide. It would have been on par with Heller and McDonald.

Stop living in CA

I really wanted that suppressor bill passed. Was just talking about this at the gun shop earlier.

Not to mention no more mail order ammo, background checks on ammo, etc.

I'm going to get a Utah carry permit soon though, going to start carrying once the fed bill goes through. If I get pinched I'll happily be a test case, sweet settlement money.

all I care about is the norinco ban.

Polytech industries has loyal customer support after all these years they still offer parts to maintain their amazing rifles.

I wish I had the link but they did vote during the kike puppets term to ban a certain type/brand of rifle. People on gunbroker were trying to hype their auctions and it turned out to be true. I didn't care enough to remember.

Remember how there seems to be mass shooting every time the SHARE Act is up for a vote? They can't keep getting away with this.

Cheap M-14 clones would be pretty damn cozy, plus chicom ammo.

w-what is that?

>he bought a 5.45 rifle
>its the next big thing!!!!
ouch!

Maybe its about time we figure out who they're using and where they plan to do the next one, and pop in before the bullets start flying? The sociopaths behind this BS need to be taught a lesson - catch the actor and make him roll on video.

nigga thats an ar-15 bolt

May i please save that maymay i know exactly who im sending that to.

Surplus Beretta m9s that were in storage are going to be sold to the public.

tits or gtfo faggot

The NRA faggots are to blame with all their "compromise" bullshit. They are traitors and anyone who supports them still are also traitors and are no different than the gun grabbing liberal cunts.

We need to push the SHARE act, Concealed Carry Reciprocity WITHOUT the fucking HR4477 bill paired with it, Repeal the NFA And the worthless motherfucking Hughes Act. Fuck them all.

Watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants when?

This old timer I work with said the chicom ammo was top notch. Not to mention cheap AP.

I have never shot one of their m14 clones, and I know nothing about the platform.

I love guns as much as you but they wanted to get the hard stuff out of the way. I don't think gun legislature will be very difficult. Besides, it's only year 1. We got 3 more years to get our rights back, however, I will be very disappointed if we don't get any gun rights back.

You're an AR-15 bolt

Its a famas

Nigger the NRA is the biggest collective of gun activism in this country. If we do not support the NRA and we become splintered we will be far easier to destroy. Look at the fucking UK they didn't collectivize so they lost it all. Yeah, the NRA have been making some people mad, but you'll like the alternative less.

Fuck off, /k/. Every day you become a little bit less relevant.

I blame congress for this. We barely got this tax bill through as it is. Trying to repeal all the gun control bullshit is not going to happen as it is right now. Trying force a repeal or pro-gun legislation right now will just be a waste of time and will hurt our chances of getting something done down the line.

At least with Trump in office and the supreme court leaning in our favor we don't have to worry further erosion of our second amendment rights for the time being, at least at the federal level.

i agree

>live in a free state
>legislature passes law protecting the 2nd amendment
>governor signs law
>couple of other state do this also
It's like you faggots live in cuckistan

What are you saying?

Jesus Fucking Christ.
Gun rights are safe. Americans believe in them.
Nobody is taking your guns, mine, or anybody else's.
Take a fucking Valium.

>t. nogunz faggot

I shouldn't have to wait 10 months and pay $400 to own a suppressor.