*Stabs Franken in the back*

*Stabs Franken in the back*

Nothing personal, kid

I take this personnelly.

She is a whore. Pocahauntis Tweeted it out like a week ago. She is a major slut who fucks everybody. Hava Ho wouldn't lie about slutting.

>She is a major slut who fucks everybody
Not bad looking for her age tbqh

Lots of dems pissed at her about this.

>Vote Gilibrand
>Will suck dick for votes

Lol, on WSJ comments, someone posted "Only thing of note on this article is Warren calling her a slut out of nowhere"

Dems are fucking moronic. Oh shit, Trump shitposted a woman!
>*throws bag of catchphrase virtue signaling insults to see what sticks this time*

Franken was a sure frontrunner for the Dems in 2020. That's why she did it. So fucking obvious.

Dems are rigging their primary already.

That primary is going to be a bloodbath. There's no way they come out of it united.

Someone want to post a link to this story? I can fap to her..

She was gobbling drumpf cock before Sup Forums. /OURGIRL/

She's a fucking sexy MILF though, I'll probably vote for her in 2018 just because of that. It's not like a Republican has any chance in NY anymore, too many shitskins and shalom sandniggers voting

She was a sexy milf but she's well past her expiry date.
Again some one want to post the story to this?

Don't have a link, but she led a bunch of other female senators that forced Al Fraken to resign his seat. A bunch of dems are mad at her because they like him and wanted an investigation.

It's going to be awkward when Trump is debating her and tells her right before they take the stage that he has video of their "meetings".

That's just part of the plan for 2020. Her presidency is already confirmed, it's just a matter of how badly Drumpf is beat.

Id like to stab her in the back-side. Butt side.

That seat is cursed. It turns the holder into a corrupt power hungry monster. Will ivanka be the one to stop her?

>Voting with your dick.

Why even vote? It's a right to choose you know.

Yes they will. Dems are a hivemind.

America's decline explained.