Mexicans are proud members of the white race

You will mock me for the title, but believe me when I inform you that Mexicans were considered (and identified) as whites for the majority of America's existence during the western period. They only stood different from Americans politically, as it is now. But even then, the Americans still allowed them to assimilate into society (which they did as can be seen by Tejanos) and make a life for themselves here in America. They were no different than white Americans; they were just swarthier and were raised under a different culture.

It was not until the (((60s))) that the Mexican was considered a non-white. Movies would then depict Mexicans as Amerindian thieving bandits (Tuco Ramirez from the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly) and they would be seen as a minority group that was different from the already existing white minorities like Irish, Italians, and Poles. They only became separate after the (((government))) and (((media))) "made" them non-white, and because of that they have turned against their white brethren. However, I am here to tell you that many Mexicans are proud of their whiteness and can stand together with the white nationalist movement. The only problem is those who aren't willing to accept their white Mexican brethren. Once you do it, everything will become SO much easier, so why not? Two cultures and people, united against one; the Jews, the an*Mefags, the leftists, the homosexuals, the DEGENERATES. They all must go, so please, either join us or get the fuck out of our way, we won't be here for long, and this is an opportunity you may not have again. Thank you for your time, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGGh03jN4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japs are proud members of the White race.

>mexicans
>white
tienes que volver, paco

>you would push these men away
Okay, Shlomo

Some Mexicans are based. But man, some of them are definitely not even remotely based.

>Mexicans do the job whites don't want
They do a better job of getting rid of kikes that Sup Forums does.

lol Lil Capone-E is Pakistani

please stop

And also getting rid off niggers too.

Those persons are degenerates and unlawful disgraces for our society and our race.

>lil taco rodriguez in the muscle shirt doesn't have enough dexterity to make his gang sign left handed so just says fuck it and flips the bird

>(((our society and our race)))
Face it, you are not one of us. Fuck off, an*Mefag, you are a shill. Pic related, I am probably whiter than you

Nazi mexicans. 4chin, you never cease to amaze me.

Mmm
I'm 6"3
Blue eyes
Blonde-brownish hair
Natural pale skin
My nickname is: el guero

You are a disgrace to our race and besides that a traitor.
Fuck off you chicano piece of shit.

True, all Mexicans have at least 50% - 90% white blood.

I didn't know Jesus browsers Sup Forums

Indios no.
Mestizos no.
Castizos some.
Gueros all.

If you're not at least 99.9% white you don't count as le 56%.

You have to go back.

>Browses

MY SIDES

Have you been to Puebla or Chiapas?

The conquista didn't do enough down there.

yucatan is full of little brown shits
mexicans are not white
if a mexican says so he is a fucking LARPer

Get the fuck off my board you stinky taco goblin. You're not white. We don't want you here. We never have and we never will. You're essentially niggers and even worse in a lot of ways. You have nothing without white people to leech off of; not even your language is your own. Your "culture" is tacky as fuck and your women are hairy little monsters. You can't create a stable nation. You are worthless

I am literally IBERIAN; your bullshit lies have no credibility, fuck off an*Mefag you are not a real Mexican.
THIS, in other words, we are IBERIAN.
He doesn't, I am not Jesus Christ, I am JESUS GONZALEZ

So join up with muh rapists, murdering gangbangers and thieves? You obviously don't know how fucking much most whites DO NOT like a nigger or a Mexican. Not much of a difference there, Jose.

Mexicans are NOT WHITE

>So join up with muh rapists, murdering gangbangers and thieves?
You already have the aryan brotherhood and the Ku Klux Klan lumped in with you, at least if you had actual contributors to the white race by your side then you would have some good image

They do not. Fuck off with this shit

I am literally (((Germanic))) you piece of shit
Your muslim spilled iberian blood is worthless and a genetic tragedy
>Last name: Gonzalez
>Low class

But he is right, there are millions of white, IBERIAN Mexicans that identify more with whites politically and racially. Pic related

Fuck off kike I am IBERIAN

A DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO START RACIAL DIVISION PRIMARILY PUT ABOUT BY DESPERATE MALES OF SELF HATRED WHO SUBHUMANLY LACK THE CAPACITY TO COMPREHEND COMPASSION AND THE PATIENCE TO PERCIEVE POSITIVE SOLUTIONS IN TIMES OF ADVERSITY YOUR LACK OF COMMON SENSE AND CRITICAL THINKING IS A FORM OF DEGENERATION WHITE MEN DESPERATE TO POINT THE FINGER AT MEXICANS AND MAKE THEM A SCAPE GOAT TO DESTROY INNOCENCE OF MINORITIES AND PEOPLE OF COLOR MEXICANS INCLUDED NICE TRY BUT REMEDY & RESOLVE TO SUCH STRIFE IS THE WISEST SOLUTION
TO DISOLVE SUCH HATRED

I SMELL A JEWISH WHITE GUY..?

no justva racist male with a delusional superiority ego complex desperate to have an ally from those he already harms

mother fucker

>17% Native american
>6% Middle East
>last name Gonzalez
You are a low class white LARPer unpatriotic chicano piece of shit

Is this the picture the amerimutt maymay came from?

It has to be.

Fuck off an*Mefag, that (((Middle East))) has other origins. I am still IBERIAN anyways. Fuck off you non-Mexican kike I am IBERIAN
Yes, but the man is IBERIAN and thus white

Low class white larper
>gonzalez
>chicano

That's because we only get the shitskin mexicans now. They now have this latino pride thing going on together but if they want to be with us they need to separate themselves from indio niggers.

Whiter than you, meme-flag

Them? Yes. They aren't white.

Sorry, No you are a fucking Indian (Feather) Piece of shit.
If you can't trace back you ancestry to before the 1500 and you don't call yourself a Spaniard or Hispano you are a fucking mixed breed beaner.
And the simple fact that you are referring to yourself as Mexican tells me you are a fucking beaner with no concept of who you fucking are.

Honorary members*

Listen, anyone who's a doyers or raiders fan is NOT white.

Kek yeah

Fuck I hate redditors

japs are actually superior to whites their culture is too aesthetic for us filthy westerners to even comprehend

>stood different from Americans politically

Yeah, thats why you need Zyklon. Retarded faggots talk shit on Whites, then call yourselves White? Hah. Dont make me laugh.

t. Sicilian with inferiority complex
Japs are soulless gooks

Gobineau said the mestizo had no sense of humilliation, he never realises how ridiculous his position or behaviour is, and he was completely correct. This is a pattern common in all mestizos, it's like they are oblivious to ridicule.

OP is right; Mexicans were white for legal purposes.

Fun fact: Tuco was played by a Polish Jew named Eli Wallach. I had always thought he was a Mexican; dude looked and acted the part.

IMO I consider a minority of Mexicans white (something like 12% are fully white I think?), the lighter castizos we can absorb.

Mestizos that fail the paper bag test and Indios (and other assorted central american garbage) need to GTFO.

You are more white than Mexico though, why do you condemn your IBERIAN brethren?
SEE, WE WERE WHITE Sup Forums! We did not even violate miscegenation laws with what would have been seen as miscegenation now!

My sides.
KeK.
He actually pay'd for a DNA test.
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

funny how religious freedom always means forcing your beliefs on others

mexican isn't a race

lel let's face it m8, Germanic/Nordic people are finished. Literally bending over and taking it from Muhammads, Jeromes & Shlomoes of the world. You're out, Iberians & Slavs are the only hope for the world now.

stopped reading at tejanos. tejanos HATE mohicans and other tribes of spics

Don't you see my my fucking ID? It's OBVIOUSLY a high quality meme...fuck off beaner down under.

This, we are living in the age of the IBERIAN.

Good that my blood line is saved in mexico :)
my ascendants have never mixed with other races and i do not plan to do so

>(((and i do not plan to do so)))

>Mexicans

Being based doesn't mean you're white

They are known as DemiWhites

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGGh03jN4w

Thread theme

Can't be true, they work much harder than white people.

>work harder
That’s just code word for”stupider.”

japan has one of the most impressive cultures in the world Eli

And they would not be where they were without whites; they got BTFO twice via nuke and would be a third world shithole had we not civilized them

If whites needed an ally I guess I would have to be selected spics, the spics in my gun club are cool guys and pretty redpilled, but I am selective in what spics I associate with.

chicanos are filthy mestizos that actual mexicans fucking hate. you're the indian trash that mexico shat on the United States. you aren't even white by casta standards. congrats you're one step above niggers, but you're the niggers of the hispanic world.

Blacks are proud members of the white race

that's just an argie during a full moon user

Japanese culture has always been advanced even before Europeans stepped foot on the island

Mexicans want to be white. I was once talking to a girl who mentioned she had to sing an Italian song at her sister's wedding, a Mexican who was with us said "I'm Italian too."

Seems to be no different than pic related

FUCKING DIE AN*mEFAG SCUM

Feliz Navidad to you too sempai

Slide thread. Sage.

chicanos are weird like that. they're either turbo viva la raza spics or desperately thinking they're white. it's like they know they're shit so they either act like niggers or delude themselves into thinking they're white. maybe it's a mutt thing because I've seen some hapas and mulattos act that way.

>Tejanos
Those are the worst types of spics.

それわちがうよ!
But seriously japan sucked before the west came they were making no technological advancement. In the 17th century, they were stuck where the europeans were in the 10th century (1600s and 900s by the way) The reason japan got out of their old ways was because the west slapped them with their bwc (big western cock) and japan got dick envy.

We literally conquered Mexico, took the unpopulated land and gave back everything else because we didn't want Mexicans in our country.

LOL 14 88

Castillanos are some of the whitest motherfuckers ever lived. Indios, not so much.

Why can't we just all get along?

I never even see Mexicans that look like that
The ones I ever see are short and very brown