Goku - Multiversal Hero, not Villain

Why is everyone saying that Goku doomed the universes? If Zen-Oh was planning to eliminate all of the weaker universes before the tournament, then Goku is actually a hero having given them all a fighting chance.

But he doesnt give a fuck about the other universes. In just one series a beloved childish character has turned into an autistic evil douchebag. I feel like Toei stripped Luffy's character and put into Goku's with him forgetting everything. Except Luffy has an excuse because he a 19yr old pirate not a retarded grandpa. Toei ruined Goku's character and people think this shit better than GT?

Sick pasta?

>But he doesnt give a fuck about the other universes
Where is your proof? None of the other characters seem to care either, and regardless, what could he even do about it? I'm sure h plans on using the Super Dragon Balls to revive everyone, so he isn't worried. If anything, everyone else is evil, then.

Shit logic. Literally defending an evil character. For what purpose?

Then you have shit understanding. He's obviously not evil

Goku gave Cel a senzu bean. He's easily the most evil motherfucker there is.

>he watches dbz super

I think I found the problem.

Toriyama has never wanted Goku to be a voluntary hero, he was always supposed to be someone that fought for his own selfish reasons.

Goku didn't know that Zen-Oh was going to wipe out the weak universes. Goku doesn't think ahead, he thinks "it be great idea to fight strong people!" despite Beerus telling him its a bad idea.

Just like Goku not killing Buu when he had the chance. Or him giving Senzu beans to Cell. Or letting Frieza live long enough to experience his full power. Or letting Vegeta go at the end of the Sayian Saga.

Also it appears that Universe 7 overall is really weak. Yet they have some the strongest fighters.

I think the problem is we're not seeing how Goku is really feeling on the inside. We're only seeing how he acts on the outside. If we could just take a minute to see how he really feels on the inside, i think everyone's opinion will change.

Goku was always a dangerous retard, he let Vegeta escape so they could fight again. Now he is simply old and going full senile.

Pssh

Leave Son Goku to me!

This is what we call Propaganda. The facts are unimportant. The "facts" are what is important. Facts that support what you want are Facts. Facts that don't support what you want are ignored or twisted, or said to be untrue even if they are, in fact, facts.

I like the clown's voice

>If Zen-Oh was planning to eliminate all of the weaker universes before the tournament, then Goku is actually a hero having given them all a fighting chance.
Considering that Zeno was completely fine with not destroying any universes if Bergamo won, I doubt he gave any shits about erasing universes. And even if I'm wrong, the whole "Zeno would've destroyed them anyways" is such a retarded copout it makes Super look more poorly written than it already is. Instead of actually blaming this on Goku and allowing him to have an introspective on his impulsiveness and naivety, you know write a good story, we get more mary sue goku.

>Where is your proof?
Goku gave no fucks when he was being blamed for the universes being destroyed. He literally said he didn't care.

>I'm sure h plans on using the Super Dragon Balls to revive everyone, so he isn't worried.
I don't see how risking the lives of everyone in Universe 7 so Goku can have fun isn't just more of a reason to hate him.

>still talking about whether or not Goku is a villain

Let's take a few steps back everyone. Is Goku the fastest fictional protagonist in the world?
>teleportation
>movement speed is faster than time

I bet Goku can move inside ZA WARUDO.

Super Dragon Balls are located randomly between universes 6 and 7 after each use right?
So what if universe 6 is destroyed?
Super ball dragon balls can't be used anymore.
So goku will not be able to use them.

>implying Toriyama remembered that when he wrote the upcoming script for Super on a napkin

That's just results based thinking though. If you do something dangerous or dumb it doesn't suddenly become brilliant because it worked out for the best.

He wasn't trying to protect the universes, he didn't know what the plan was and he was merely acting out of his own petty interests.

a napkin? i'm impressed they were written down at all

Too much Ki for time skip to have any effect =/= faster than time

Teleportation isn't speed, but your entire post was bait so I guess it doesn't matter.

>Dey all fite n shit otherwise they all die n shit
>sounds good, let's roll it

This really isn't better than GT in any respect.

>yfw Goku went full Perfect Cell.

>he has plans to revive everyone with the dragon balls after

Wouldn't that be blatantly refusing the decree of Zeno? I'm sure that wouldn't go well considering Zeno's childish nature if he destroys half the universes just to be undermined by one human's wish

But the angels will survive so no problem!

Given he would not have destroyed them if furry one. He must not care much about it.

This, all Goku knew was that Zeno is a genocidal monster that's already destroyed several universes (or in the case of Zeno, all of them), and that Beerus and Whis repeatedly warned him of the danger he posed, which he ignored.

I think in some form or another they're still going to tie in GT, or at least I hope they do

>let's say U7 wins the tournament
>weaker universes are wiped out
>maybe they're brought back maybe they're not
>regardless, someone up high, probably Beerus and Whis, take the universal wish and wish that they'd never met Goku in the first place
>wipes out everything that's happened between Goku and Beerus.
>God ssj is never achieved
>Goku Black never comes about (as Goku would've never met Zamasu)
>all of the universes would come back considering there would've never been a u6 vs u7 tournament to inspire Zenos.
>probably only Beerus and Whis would know about this and would keep their distance from Goku and crew so as to prevent what happened in their interaction
>Goku continues his life as it would which would lead into GT

Though it pretty much disregards everything in Super as null, I hope it ends something like this so it'll at least flow into GT so GT, as bad as it is, isn't just left in the dust.

Remember Dragon Ball? Where Goku despite his naivete understood right from wrong and valued human life even with the ability to wish them back?

Why is it a little kid has more sense than a grown ass adult.

>Where is your proof?
Here.
Stop speed watching.

Problem with Zen-oh is that he seems to forget about these things and thus many years could go by before he thinks about culling universes again.

>Where is your proof?

Zeno just reveled he already wanted to destroy some universes in the middle of the fight, up untill that point everyone was under the impression that he decidedit after Goku gave him the idea of the tournament, and he was ok with that

Same. I figured it would be whacky but it's quite collected.

I think Zeno would've canceled the tournament in that case only because he favors Goku so much. If Zeno's literal champion, Goku, pretty much the only one he's personally routing for as he's his 'best friend,' lost in the preliminary round then I can see why he would cancel it outright. At that point what would even be the point? Yeah there was the idea of pruning off the weaker universes, however, it's only through Goku's suggestion that he do so. Yeah he was going to do it anyway but lord knows when Zeno was actually going to do it. It could've been hundreds or thousands of years from then who knows?

Point being, I think Zeno would've only canceled it if he wasn't able to see Goku fight in it and/or if Goku didn't prove himself as something worth watching.

>every week goes by
>still no voice to be heard for either

>GT
Opinion Discarded

That's a real compelling argument you got there, chief

No, in the timeline of Future Trunks, Zeno is alone and universe 7 still exists, so what caused Zeno think about destroying more universes including universe 7? The answer is Future Zeno, and who brought him to the present? Goku, guilty of all the possible destruction.

The only good to come out of GT was Baby. Backstory and buildup was good but the execution and finish was shit. The, 'I'm going to turn everyone against you' is a tired and used up trope, especially since it's already been used in the series (ala Garlic Jr).

That's it though. Ssj4 is stupid compared the Ssj God. Even Ss Rose is better than Ssj4 (though admittedly Ss Rose was the best of all).

Actually even Luffy gets appalled when other characters do terrible shit

I'm sure that there's multiple sets of super dragonballs. Maybe a set per twin universe?

Reminder Toei Goku a shit.

>what is filler for 800?

Did you even watch today's episode? Goku has solidified his evil by not taking a fall when the proposition to not destroy the rest of the universes if Goku lost.

Gokufags are the most moronic people.

>Ssj4 is stupid compared the Ssj God

You can't be serious. SS God is the exact shit people have been making fun of Z for years about.

I mean yeah, I'm a bit disappointed that there's nothing more to Ssj God than a colour swap, however I appreciate it in its simplicity compared to Ssj4. Ssj God, while again nothing more than a colour swap, doesn't just tack onto the numbered system of super sayian, further implying that there's furthered levels in the super sayian chain. Ssj God, contrary to Ssj4, basically cut that chain by introducing itself as a power up variant that's just added ontop of Super Saiyan similar to Kaioken.

The one thing they could do to make Ssj4 more appealing, and would literally make it it's own, would just to simply call it the advanced form of a great ape because that's literally what it is. Again, the problem with ssj4 is that it just tacks on the possibility of ssj5, ssj6 and so forth however if they were to just say it's the advanced form of great ape then, like Ssj God, that effectively makes Ssj4 unique in its own way.

Correct though, I do think it's a shame that either form, Ssj God or Ssj4, brings nothing to the table other than to be a power up over whatever baddie shows up. I would've liked Ssj God to bring in some unique ability, like maybe some sort of godly healing/resurrection, or fuck maybe it just makes his kamehameha sparkle, but alas as all powerups in db it'll remain as just that: a simple power up.

This shit is unworthy of pasta.

>transformation continues into more unique designs
>calls back to old show
>a fucking recolour
Wew lad. Lets not compare series or anything but as far as transformations go SSJ4 is great especially when compared to SSJB

Was Goku this abhorrently fighty during the Cell Saga?

Almost every single fiction ever made that has multiple universes does not give a shit about other universes besides the one the main characters are from.

how communication and teleportation works in the dbz universe implies that relativity isnt a thing. It's all just newtonian physics and everyone has the same clock.

Goku can bring himself back from the dead now.

Luffy's kind of a big moralfag, especially in comparison to Goku.

Why didn't the angels warn future Zeno about there not being any God of destruction and kais

And why did he destroy all of the universes, to kill a fallen kai?

>So what if universe 6 is destroyed?
Then balls will be touching.

He isn't faster than time, he simply said that Hit's Time Stop can no longer stop him.
Hit's Time Stop freezes time for everyone but himself, Goku simply managed to enter Hit's ZA WARUDO much like Jotaro did with DIO's, but unlike Jotaro, Goku entered it by sheer bruteforce of Ki.

Who are you to question the motives of a god? I mean, really.

That only happened once and it was through the shock of his ki blast that his heart started again. He could've done that at any time

>Bergamo calls Goku evil
>Goku smiles
>"I'm evil huh?"
WHAT DID THIS DEVIL MEAN BY THIS!?!?

oh also
>Goku's new form will be called "Limit Break"
>It will look like this
>evil God ki similar to Black Goku

I'm Evil.

I miss Black Goku.

What does it mean that both the movies and DBS are considered canon?

What implications does this have for the ongoing story. Which is the Goku we watched in the original DBZ story line where he didn't die of a heart condition after Trunks meddled with the timelines?

What is your question?

Reminder that Goku's name is "Gokou"
Beerus is "Beers"
Buu is "Boo"
Mr. Satan real name is "Mark"
17 and 18 names are "Lapis" and "Lazuli"
and nobody knows Turtle Hermit's name, same about his sister

Anyone have a pic of the silhouettes of all the fighters?

I think he's asking if liking traps is gay

The Grand Priest has already callected them all you fucking retards

Oh. Well yes, yes it is. Here's a better question:

Which is gayer? Fucking a manly masculine ftm that still has a vagina or fucking a feminine and passably attractive mtf that still has a penis (and is most likely bigger than yours)?

this is terrible, end yourself

Screen cap it. I guarantee Super is going to end somewhere close to this

Then they'll be between u7 and u5. That's it.

>The rumble fight is done HxH chimera ant style where we see the perspective of every universe

Would you like that? Discuss

>>Goku's new form will be called "Limit Break"
>>It will look like this
>>evil God ki similar to Black Goku
I'll take things that won't happen for 100$, Alex.

>GTcucks

wew
SSJ4 is trash, SSG was great and SSB is the result of Toriyama having to pander to whiny kids not liking muh SSJ hair being gone

No.

SSG was barf inducing and SSB is the most aestetic form to date and a great new base to differentiate Super from older stuff. Now we can build on it.

y no leik ssgss color??

Limit Break sounds pretty cool for a transformation name.
I hope it's not just another hair color change transformation tho.

SSG was simple and unique and conveyed the godlyness perfectly
SSB is just SSJ but with blue hair, still better than SSJ4 though

>SSG was barf inducing
you fucking w0t m8?

too hyperbolic m8

I disagree

Didn't king kai say Goku will never be able to fight again if he used SSB + kaioken combo again?

>Loves to fight so much that he's willing to sacrifice different universes including his own to fight stronger opponents

Goku is the definition of an chaotic evil

SSG is fucking horrible.
It makes Goku look Beerus-tier anorexic and the hair is literally just a brighter Kaioken.

>it's actually just the base form like in the intro

would be ok, but that doesn't sell toys.

First of all, it was filler. Secondly, he said that if Goku used it RECKLESSLY again. He stayed in Kaioken for far too long in the Hit fight and used it at 10x.

For all you know, he just used a 2x Kaioken against Bergamo and only for a moment.

This guy has some other plans, some of the faces he's making is generally really scary. I wonder how he personally feels about there being a second Zeno?

Goku was the one which initiated the tournament in the span of a few days whereas Zeno was on the fence about when he wanted to destroy these universes. Could've happened in five minutes or could've been a billion years.

Goku set the tournament in stone, and therefore its rules and all of its consequences. So blaming him for this mess is fair.

Because he did that without knowing about that fact.
Opening a battle royale for the sake of it is still bad, doesn't matter if then some guy says "oh well, I was going to kill some people in that group anyway"

Alright captain autismo settle the fuck down. No need to sperg out on me.

Yep Toei can't write for shit

I'm enjoying Super and I really hope they fully go with the Heel Goku thing, been waiting for something being done with him being a shitty hero forever
I just don't know about this battle royale thing, not really what I was expecting
Guess I'll have to just wait and see how it plays out instead of just randomly throwing the whole thing away like certain manchildren on this board do

But I didn't sperg out? What the fuck is wrong with you? I simply answered your own goddamn question.

Why are you posting best girls all of a sudden?
Not like I'm against it though.

(You)
(You)

>Say dumb shit
>Gets called out on it
>You're autistic ! You're sperging out !
Ok

I think it was just a set-up so Bergamo has God ki and is strong as fuck in the actual tournament

When you have every thread filled with autists whining over issues that generally are actually not issues, it's very easy to react like that

Like goddamn this fanbase is fucking trash