ITT: Terrible managkas

ITT: Terrible managkas

He looks exactly like me as an 11 year old
that worries me

who?

ONE

Fucking throw togashi in this thread. He is so fucking lazy and is overall hit/miss despite some insanely good hits.

Whatever assistant took over kishi's work for BORUTO. I have seen better h-doujins.

Pls no bully. He's literally autistic.

When did people start hating ONE? Is this bad bait or the contrarian meme?

THICC

>I have seen better h-doujins
The Boruto art looks like trash (I don't read it because why the fuck would anyone read a sequel to Naruto, what is wrong with you?), but you should probably read more h-doujins if you think this is a meaningful statement. I've seen H-doujins with better art than 99% of manga.

That explains a lot

>Implying anyone ever actually liked him

Lurk more kid

Did he say or do something stupid? All i saw was people talking about his art style being unique but nothing personal. And his work is pretty nice and well received.

No, OP is a faggot

Ken Akamatsu.

I don't even want to save a picture of him, no matter how briefly, so I can post his ugly fucking mug. It would taint my computer forever.

His art has gotten much better but the characters still look kind of weird.

When did it become cool to hate on Akamatsu?

He was fine in the Love Hina days.

>hating ONE
>When it shows how much talent Murata has since he can interpret ONE's art direction.

>fine during love hinas days

Love Hina was an abomination that ruined romance manga/anime for the next 10 years.

While love Hina wasn't perfect, It's not his fault he was followed by a bunch of hacks who just wanted to ape what was successful.

Fucking what? Kishimoto didn't draw Boruto? Fucking fooled me.

You can't be terrible with those sick shades.

shit art and shit writing.
You must be dumb as rock if you really thought someone liked him unironically.

ONE is just a meme gone wrong like Justin Bieber. Is Justin Bieber a good singer? No, he's a meme gone wrong and became popular.

Togashi is just like his art style and ideas

What the fuck is even is art

Do you think about what you post or do you just smash your face on the keyboard and then click submit?

the heart

found the JB dick sucker

>being upset about someones opinions to the point where you samefag and defend a shit singer with your precious shitty """"artist""""

Lol okay kid.

samefag

Shintaro Kago is a hack

Contrarians started popping up after the anime was announced. Well, there was always one or two in any given thread about his works.

Unironically Araki. His art is nowhere near good enough for the praise it gets, and his writing relies entirely on asspulls. Every time he hypes out the villain, can't think of a way for the heroes to actually defeat him, so he makes up some bullshit.

mob psycho is genuinely the best series out there right now
the only thing bad about him is his occasional retardation showing through

when he's kept in check he's fine

Please stop projecting your self-hatred onto the series. It makes Attack On Titan hard to read. If you can't enjoy writing it, we can't enjoy consuming it. Get your shit together, fuckface. Go to therapy or something for your daddy issues. Please.

>hating on based ONE-sensei

Fuck you, user.

I'd be depressed too if my fanbase was so retarded.

Looks comfy

Yeah but he really makes it clear that he hates his own story. Literally the worst thing that can ever happen to a story is the author getting tired/bored of writing it. And it's gone downhill ever since he admitted to that. He's just rushing everything after 80+ chapters of stalling and he gives no fucks about the quality.

Plus, his recent blog post about metaphorical suicide was depressing as shit. And made me realize how hard he's projecting himself onto Eren, and his childhood friend onto Armin. He wishes he was Armin--or rather, he wishes he was his friend, but instead he's an empty, depressed, anorexic, probably gay fuckwit with all the money in the world and he still dresses like a hobo.

Isayama is a mess.

messy but brilliant?

Shit, sounds like the dude needs some therapy. The only element that I think was truly rushed was how he just got rid of most titans in a year's time in universe though. He could (and should) have handled it much more gracefully but on the other hand, I think it takes some balls to get rid of such an important element in your story once it's no longer of any use.

He did say in an interview that he knew how he had a clear idea of the beginning and the end of the story, so I believe the last few chapters will at the very least be satisfactory if nothing else.

He needs a whole lot of therapy. IIRC his parents abused him when he was younger so that just adds to the pile of shit he desperately needs to sort out unless he really wants to become another suicide statistic. Which I truly, truly hope not.

He definitely could've handled spoiler-related better, alongside you-know-who's titanization and the drama surrounding that. I can only hope the final chapters are satisfactory, because the manga stopped being so at least 10 chapters ago.

I do genuinely worry for him, though. He's depressed, has anorexia (though apparently has been getting help for that), has trauma from child abuse, has said he feels empty inside and struggles to find joy in things that isn't Splatoon or GTA5, and generally just sounds really troubled. Probably doesn't help that his editor is a whiny cunt who constantly breathes down his neck.

>IIRC his parents abused him when he was younger
What's the issue with this anyway? Would any kind user please enlighten me?

This one is the only one so far that I think is really bad.
He can't draw, he can't write and I really don't understand why people read SnK.