Grand order was a mistake

Grand order was a mistake

There's literally nothing wrong in that picture except emiya look more nigger now

Emiya became the gay priest in the future?

they're really milking this shit series for everything it's got. sad.

>it took something that triggered Sup Forums's black people complex before Sup Forums could figure out the obvious

I have no respect for any of the Nasuverse lore from after Zero. And neither does Type-Moon.

>2017 rider

>Caster Cu
>2017

nigga he was in since the beginning of the damn game. Like 2015. Wasn't barely even close to 2017. Same with King Hassan actually. I think he was introduced in either London or America? Also you're gay if you think Lancer Artoria was a mistake. Best upgrade Shitturia could get

That's an Avenger.

Why did Saber and Rider grow 3-4 cup sizes?
Why is Emiya a nigger?

>Same with King Hassan actually.
In Camelot.

You're 14 if you think that Lancer Arturia wasn't a mistake.

It's magic, son, ain't gotta explain shit.

Emiya Shirou was actually an albino nigger all this time.

Those aren't even the same character

Kinda
Lancer Artoria was a mistake, or more accuately "upgrading" her tracts of land and focusing on them was a mistake. EMIYA (Alter) was a massive mistake like every Alter beyond Arturia and Gorgon is just fanservice.
WE WUZ ARCHER N SHIET's biggest mistake was the same issue that plagues Cleo and according to many Nightingale. Her in game art is awful, but the fanart is alright. His final art doing the golden pottery thing was kinda cool I will admit.

Her armor design is actually really nice, one of the best in this game. Her final sprite with huge tits exposed goes too far, but adult Arturia is not a bad idea by itself.

One of them is a clone of more popular character because it brings more money, it makes this situation even worse.

Everyone in that picture is fine besides EMIYA Alter.

holy fuck emiya turned into nigger?

She's fine as long as she doesn't take her armor off. That includes her helmet.

Caster Gil is better than faggot Archer Gil, though.

But why is he naked

>You're 14 if you think that Lancer Arturia wasn't a mistake.
Nobody gives a shit about Lancer Artoria, we like the Lion King who never removes her armor and is eerily divine. Lion Artoria isn't even a real character, just a summon waifubait, while Lion king was a character in Camelot.

He gets comfortable with his buddies. Merlin probably gave him a footjob, that's why he has pink flowers growing out his crotch.

You're hilariously using art of FGO on the left.

l-lewd.
Thanks for reminding me that there's never going to be a sukeban Saber, and my dream will never happen. I need Kintoki, Li Shuwen to go with Taiga for team Yakuza, damn I wish Kintoki was using a metal pipe like the Shinjuku mobs instead of his dumb axe.
Can't believe I missed Kintoki rider, and Onigashima. God I hate life

>Artoria
Alternate timeline where she mained Rhongomyniad instead of Excalibur, so her growth didn't stop in her teens.

>Medusa
Monstrous gorgon form.

>Emiya
Alternate timeline where he got fucked over even harder than regular Archer after crossing paths with Kiara (CCC final boss). Has magic Alzheimer's like Archer Arm Shirou.

Who's the nigger?

EMIYA after Kiara blacked him inside.

Wait for the inevitable rerun.

>Fate is 13 year old
>Fate is older than half of my lifespan
What the flying fuck

Where the fuck did time go

Stop it, stop reminding me I'm old