FUCK THIS COUNTRY

FUCK THE USA

Why is this country, out of all fucking 195 of them, the most narcissistic and state-nationalist? Theres LITERALLY NOTHING for them to be proud of. Nothing goes on there. So why the hell do the posters from this country always shitpost so hard that they put balkan niggers to shame? I would be complaining if it were a country like Germany or Canada, but this country is so fat and retarded but so proud of itself I'm just dumbfounded.

Show your true colors meme flag.

The rest of the world has a wittle baby military, so until that changes, US will remain #1

>being proud descendants of Europe’s trash
Top kek

Florida is best state
Rest of the South are bros
Fuck everyone else

Florida smells like a swamp and the water tastes horrible.

NUMBER ONE
NUMBER ONE
NUMBER ONE
NUMBER ONE

>Being proud of destroying Europe
What country do you originate from. Show us your true self EU faggot

what's funny is how we're descendants of european trash yet we're still better than you even now

Post more of these grils

We are uniting Europe
>no free healthcare
>get shot
Yeah lol nice try

The same trash that accomplished so much in only two centuries? Sounds like fine trash to me.

>We are uniting Europe
Yeah, whether they want it or not right? Seems like you're having a problem with that as of late. Maybe you should get the point faggot.

Good troll, meme flag
>Sage goes in all fields

Check your GDP nigger

>MUH GDP

show your true flag Hans, and i may join you in a bit of US bashing.

>Theres LITERALLY NOTHING for them to be proud of
>tamed and conquered almost an entire continent
>defeated the largest empire the world has ever seen to win our independence
>transformed into world superpower in a little over a century
>saved Europe's ass, twice.
>Is indirectly responsible for the existence of anime and kpop
>established world peaceful world order that mankind never knew before
>American military might backs up this peace. You're welcome you fucking ingrate, Americans have been keeping Europeans from killing each other for about a century now
>Invaluable contributions to technological advancement
>Still the only nation to set foot on another celestial body
>Still light years ahead of other nations in space exploration. We're on Mars and beyond the Solar system. The rest of you fucks can barely do shit even given decades to catch up.
>Revolutionary spirit still lives on in small government advocated. Possibly one of the only places in the world that actually isn't 100% on board with bigger gov't.
>Faced down global communism practically on its own and won
>American Navy protects trade worldwide. Again, you're welcome, ingrate.
>Promotes peaceful cooperation and trade between nations
I could continue but the post limit is undoubtedly approaching.

If we're so shit and fat and retarded, how fucking retarded are Euros who still can't catch up to us? FFS we're half shit skin at this point and you're still living in our shadow. Pathetic.

Too fat didn’t read

Where is he wrong?

What are the odds that OP is a fellow burger and is just LARPing?

Just as large as him being a Russian troll shilling against the big bad burger

Pitiful

>r/the donald

>trash
people who came to the new world had to forge civilization out of wilderness. eat shit eurofag

sage

Cuz we run this motherfucker

Yeah, that is all you have. You offer nothing to the world, apart from degeneracy, death, destruction and terror.
Think about that.

leaf