Purged!!!!!!!!!!!

Names of CEO's who have "stepped down" Oct through December.

There are rumors that George Soros has taken residence at GITMO. No confirmation. Post if you've got sauce.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe they know something we don't and are preparing for a SHTF moment?

why is any of this important or out of the normal? What are you implying?

Is this the reason Jews tried to nuke us?

Wow Eric Schmidt is gone? That's huge.

Globalist scumbags getting DRAINED THE FUCK OUT

Look at the companies on that list. Some of these guys are founders. Why do you think they would all leave in the span of 2 months?

Read the list. Sorry man but if you can't connect the dots go stumble into another bread. Some people have been following this topic for over a year.

Nypd nigger seems real convenient.

It's like in fallout 4, when the president disappears and the white house is empty weeks before the bombs drop. Brb, kms.

Boo hoo the mean man flirted with me in the workplace! He must step down!

bump for justice

What are the leading theories here?

Internal purge or world overlords chimp out?

45 CEO's, who are all people that have put years of effort, work and dedication to their company, or organization step down within 90 days.Isn't that a tad high?

What is it with you faggots and hypermasculine photoshops of trump?

More like world leaders slinking away into the shadows. Like when prime minister's and presidents started resigning.

This looks retarded enough to be CBTS material.

If I check the archive I'm gonna find this list in CBTS threads aren't I.

Yeah the news broke yesterday.
I didn't see it on any of the chans, or any of the other sites I browse.
Pic related.

It's a huge deal. Great whitepill.
Christmas present.

Who is John Halt?

Somebody wanted to see how a beard would look. Dude lighten the fuck up

But they have to go somewhere and that money has to follow them.

What happens if they aren't taking their share?

Where does it goes?

Who benefits

Google is CIA. All that missing Pentagon money, IMO a good chunk of it went to create and prop up Google, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. Once you accept these companies are branches of the government, it starts to make a lot of sense why they're so prevalent.

What is it with anarco-commies being cunts?

This list is retarded with no frame of reference. CEO's resign, are fired, leave companies all the time. You could use any arbitrary time frame and find 20+ CEOs of major organizations/corporations that left their post

Yeah this is seriously fucked up. Also here in syrup land we've had a super high profile murder case recently involving founder of Apotex Sherman and his wife. Some big shit is going down

Not sure what you're asking. Taking their share? You mean share of the blame? Share of the company?

can I have some of your syrup please?

I wonder if they all are named in the indictments.
Ankle bracelets for everyone!

Question is.. who is doing the purging??? /Our guys/ or (((them)))

>You could use any arbitrary time frame and find 20+ CEOs of major organizations/corporations that left their post

DO IT

The end is finally nigh fellow, i hope white, canadabro

I suggest you look into the background of some of these companies.

Google is jews

No. I have a life.

>inb4 shill

As CEO they have access to a fair share of power and the cash flow that comes from it.

Whoever they put there, was put there in order to redirect that cash flow.

OK, but might be some tariffs. Its going to be real expensive soon Burger. With all them crazy tariffs on our planes and keep refusing our lumber.. dont ever forget who controls the syrup

Shills don't have lifes.

lol, you check yourself user

Fair enough. We can only hope there is some type of follow through. Either criminal or asset seizure. Otherwise, they could presumably just come back.

Yes, syrup master. However, if it comes to it we can always grab some nigresses and pump out some aunt jemima

All jokes aside though this is scarier than anything to do with Korea, Russia, or China. A lot of the people on this list are founders. They're in the know.

n-not the syrup, you would never take that away, w-would you?

Why do you feel threatened by masculinity?

Is this why Cuckerberg acted like he wanted to run for president after Trump won? To pretend like a threat, flex some "muscle" out of fear and not strength? The mind reeees

Exactly! Its why I cant let go of the damn Sherman/Apotex founder murder recently

There are thousands of companies you retarded polnigger. At any given time, a fuckload of them are rotating out. Hell, Podesta doesn't even warrant a mention as a big-ass company, Meg Whitman was a failure, Diebold is listed twice, and Tumblr was owned by Yahoo, and is now under some Oath corporation.

I take it back.. I tasted Jemima syrup once.. Its not ok to let people eat corn syrup. We can trade

Eglinnigger go away

This

Do it

SHow me

>beard
>hypermasculine
Get back to me when they're shopping Trump's head onto He-Man's oiled up body

It is definitely a very large number of high profile CEOs and bosses resigning in an extremely short timespan. They may not all be related, but some of them sure as shit are.

Shit that's a solid theory.

Gonna need some sauce on this broski

is that a pizzagate reference? Feds, you guys are really lazy. The shame tactic may have worked a few decades ago when you actually did your fucking job but we don't care anymore. If being called a "nazi" isn't going to bother me what makes you think being called a "conspiracy theorist" is going to do to me?

Neck yourself faggot.

The list doesn't say "big" or "major" Podesta ran 100's of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia into "foundations." That's probably the biggest of the bunch. Lurk more.

Do they make your weewee erect?

I heard all boomers and LARPers got purged in November through December.

There are rumors they have taken up residence on /x/ and Reddit where they belong. Post if you've got sauce.

M8. Pick a name. Enter name into google. Look at screen.

And Shareblue has arrived. Shill on fucker

Wasn't he involved with some kind of DNC data project, referenced in a wikileaks email?

>There are rumors that George Soros has taken residence at GITMO
How retarded you must be to even consider believing this hahhahahaahhaha8888aa

Hypermasculinity is in the eye of the beholder. Do you have dreams about him too?

Not sure about that, but there's always this one. Arguably the start of the fire.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Settle down, bro. I wasn't mocking you

whats with your micro aggression?

The CIA has always been embedded in the media, it makes sense they would have wanted control of social media from the start.

Rex is hungry for his peanut butter, leaf

Are your shoes giving you splinters again?

I don't understand, the planted kikes are getting out before they are brought to call in the reckoning?

that's some Q shit, but these names are all legit connected

Yeah, I don't know. The google CEO alone deserves to be necked. We can only hope these clowns are being forced out, and will then face criminal or seizures later. Certainly don't want all that filth floating around.

>all of the names are connected
should be exceptionally-easy to describe a single connection from the whole list with any proof at all then I guess?

Beating it and cutting the metoo off at the pass before it can get any legs on them?

You stand out like your hair is on fire.

The rich have fucked themselves. They get dirt on each other for blackmail, ignoring the potential it all blows up in their faces especially in the age of the Internet and smartphones.

America is being Made Great Again

there is no such thing as coincidence

>There are rumors that George Soros has taken residence at GITMO

wow thanks q MAGA let's kill those baby eating satanists! praise q and donald trump! i'm going to let all my boomer friends know about this right away!

The syrup must flow.

Jackie Speier yesterday

That's disinfo 101. A big truth and a big lie presented at the same time.

why didn't you post proof of a single connection between 2 names out of the 40?

is it just because you don't know how to use the internet or something as a boomer?

please respond

They're getting out of their companies before Trump's executive order (signed yesterday) takes effect. Otherwise if their names were still attached to the companies they worked for, The US government could freeze and seize the assets of those companies....thats assuming they're all dodging the new EO.

>There are rumors that George Soros has taken residence at GITMO. No confirmation. Post if you've got sauce.

Didn't Mattis visit Gitmo for the first time since like 02?

What if he was visiting a high profile inmate like that?

Jews*****

wtf another one with a boot? and all those ceos resigning? wtf is going on? has any other huge amount of ceos resigned so closely together in the past?

The connection is right in front of your face. Billions of dollars worth of corporations, CEO's all left within a short time period of each other. Shareblue only hires the best.

Lmao

>doesn't know so he acts like it's top secret

Faggot

No, never. last time anything like this happened was the stock market crash that created the "Great Depression" and those were all AFTER the SHTF.

Ah I see, thanks man.

Then it should be super easy to describe 1 (one) connection between any of the forty in the list as you've said. Please inform us quickly of the specifics of that connection.

Please respond quickly! Thanks!

Reddit spacing. Must be a new hire. The connection continues to be, (and for you I'll make it easy,) They quit.

What difference does it makes whether there are any direct connections between them? What are you blathering about, dipshit leaf?

Surely you must be able to describe the specifics of one of their connections then, since the general connection has been brought to light?

Please respond quickly with 1 (one) connection. Thanks!

We'll make our country Great Again with our combined effort. Shills won't stop us.

Even tumblr CEO ? wow

The boomer meme is brand new in the memo from shameblue.

Proof of a connection you ask? Let me see what we've got here....

A few more for the larping maple nigger.

How about a few names maple nigger?

Let me know if you need more...oh hell, why not....