5 weeks ago my brother started dressing up as a girl and started asking everyone to call him a “ana”

5 weeks ago my brother started dressing up as a girl and started asking everyone to call him a “ana”
I mean like wtf
Pic related is him right now
What should I do Sup Forums?
I don’t want my little brother to become a faggot

Sorry man.

Tell "ana" I'm going to rip make his little boipussi feel so much pain, he won't be able to sit down for the next millennium if he doesn't straighten his shit out.

There is literally nothing wrong with boys dressing like girls.

Flag checks out.
Kill him while you still have good memories to hold on to.

Ur from Brazil aren’t there tons of trannies over there

public school system and media have taken another one. Nothing you can do. Just tell him not to kill himself when he realizes he fell for the meme

Tell him to seek professional medical counseling and then cut him off.

He's cute got any more?

Rape him

How old is he?
Are you Portuguese?

only beatings can cure this illness, good luck user

Fuck his ass and teach him a lesson about being a faggot.

Too late OP

>I don’t want my little brother to become a faggot

Too late, user. It's not your fault... unless you molested him. If you did, it's probably your fault.

hot desu

Cutie

I'd cum in her

What's anas number?

Beat the faggotry out of him.

That's a girl you fucking newfag

Hahahahahahaa!!! I actually really seriously did come here to post this.

Constantly tell him his feet or hands look to big, his shoulders are too broad, his knees are too bony. Point out structural defects that can't be address through hormones or surgery.

He might grow out of it.

It's your job as his brother to beat him up in situations like that.

A little too late for that.. I mean the signs should have been there from the get go..

>lispy voice
>frail, low-t body from high soy intake
>liberalism

Kick him in the balls. Bitches don't have balls.

Beat the gay out of him

He's already a faggot. Hope it's just a phase.

If he gets beat for, it let him get beat for a little bit before you step in.

Drop him off dresses like that in the ghetto. Make him walk home.

>girl

That's the spirit!

I know who the fuck Anzu is, you moron. Why are you speaking to me? I’m asking user if he is Portuguese, not if Anzu is, your reading comprehension is shit. Fuck’s sake.

is time to rent a room in Motel 6 , put an Ad in Craiglist and PIMP her

that's him? hot
would cum on his lips and his cute perky tits

Fuck him

shame the brown turd everywhere he goes call him a faggot even in front of people hell buy shirts with your own logo saying my brother is a disgusting faggot or something like that he will eventually kill himself or change back into a man and thank you a few years down the road

I'd have hot sex with your bro's boipucci

> she benis!
post pics of boipucci

ooo yeah I'd pay $20 for a go

Are you Portuguese?

Wow how degenerate, tell us more.

Beat him. Growing up traumatised is better than growing up as a disgrace to you and your family.

Kidnap him, haul him into the middle of the wilderness and leave him with a machete a pot and a book of matches.

He'll either come back a man or he'll die a faggot.

Check OP's flag. I think you just mean drop him off.

that's right, it's "trendy" to be libtard

Don't listen to the faggot, that's anzu, a biological girl (XX), faggots can't reasign their DNA

You'd rather him be a faggot than transgender. A lot of gay boys get confused and think they're really female, arguably all trans people are mentally ill gay men and women.

Post boi pucci
He looks like Anne Frank

Boi pucci

Sneak Testosterone Boosting foods and Supplements into his food to see if that straightens him out

What's his end game?
Does he try to pick up women, or men?
Men are going to be all kinds of pissed if they find out he's a cross dressing homo.

Why do you sit atop a throne of lies?

i think i'm in love with your little brother

THE PIC IS AN R9K gay lover DO NOT REPLY TO THIS BAIT

Since you are his brother. Assuming he cares about your opinion of him. When ever he tries talking to you just say. "I can't hear you while you are dressed like that"

Beat the faggot shit out of the fag. It's not that hard, this skinny fag is weak, even woman can do that so as you.

your brother makes a cute little trap, i want him to worship my big cock and call me papa

Chuck it, you wee shite, and answer my question.

I think it's time for test injections at this point. Fuck it, lie and tell him it's estorgen.

>beat him up

Sexually, right?

Onion juice injections

Good Lord user. Talk with him.
Show him why it's wrong, what is degeneracy, where it came from, how society is decading, show pictures of post-op faggits with their multilated genitalia.
Tell him how humanity is frail and how meterialistic one can be.
He clearly needs a male example in his life.

soyboys are becoming more advanced. Also OP is a liar, this trannies been posted many times before.

Your petty morality holds you back, as long as you are both of age fuck him.

moar

Actually beat him up. Not even saying as a joke, that's probably the only way.

wtf... trap technology is getting really sophisticated I legit cannot tell with so many

What if you beat him up and he enjoys it?

tfw no trap gf
why even live

fuck your brother in the ass and cum on his face

This will grow old and disgusting soon m8
And you said something about lies

Fuck id love to bareback ana and call her a pretty girl

He's bigger than me

Sure thing.

Do this, pretend you support him and want to help him become a worthless piece of shit, then give him "estrogen" that's actually testosterone

In all seriousness, cut off his internet connection and confiscate his phone.

This trans-trend is entirely caused by the internet.

I'll bet Anna's getting all of the attention a young girl could ever want, maybe accident buttseks?

Aaaaarrrrrgh. That's pirate talk.

haaawt
i wanna kiss and lick his neck from behind while i cum in his ass

Rape it

i mean traps aren't gay

>I don’t want my little brother to become a faggot
I've got some good news for you user..

TRAPS AREN'T GAY!!

Fuck the fag out of his boipussy

Leave him alone, a lot of us go through this stage in life.

i've seen this piture longer than 5 weeks ago
also
>(((1 post by this ID)))

>(((argentina)))

shock the gayness out of him like mike pence

The absolute state of white men. Just let it all burn for fucks sake. It's just too much.

>I don’t want my little brother to become a faggot.

Kek. It's too late, sis.

How about your tiddies?
Are they all the everything that everyone said about them?

Post more pictures of him so we can laugh at how much of a fag he is and stuff

Cute ones

>What should I do Sup Forums?
Post feet/ass/boipussi of brother to shame him, and for research purposes

>What should I do, Sup Forums?

First off, don't ask for advice on Sup Forums, Brazilian user. Worst mistake you could make if you actually want help.

First, I'd voice your concerns for his sudden gender dysphoria in a brotherly way. Don't be too aggressive and just approach him wanting to understand. After he's explained it, and it isn't just him having some weird phase, I'd suggest to him expressing his feelings to a psychiatrist or therapist. If that doesn't seem to be preferable, I'd just read up on dysphoria and try to talk him out of it. Transgenderism is a nebulous, confusing mental illness that a lot of people would just rather not talk about. Chances are he's having an identity crisis and just needs to talk, user. So, chat with him and support him through this, but voice your thoughts about CD shit and degeneracy in a caring way.

She's neither white or male.

Btw, would smash

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend him over and fuck him on.

>go through an awkward phase when I was younger
>thank god there wasn't internet to catalog every embarrassing thing I did
>now people are cutting off their penises and pretending to be girls and posting pictures of it online nonstop with their real name and face attached

What is to be done to prevent white males from turning women? pic related

more pls

Maybe in Canada, you do.

They should Seriously make it the law for trannies to take the proper hormones before they go chopping their dicks off

They get upset 20 years down the line when their hormones shift again do to aging and decide they don't want to be a girl anymore