GOOD JOB!

gq.com/story/wyatt-koch-billionaire-ridiculous-shirts
Sup Forums unironically believes everyone else should stay poor and pay high taxes while this fat pink guy pays less taxes and inherits untaxed billions for nothing but being lucky sperm.
youtube.com/watch?v=gZ41JGJGxYs

You guys are fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

durangoherald.com/articles/199869?wallit_nosession=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a regular capitalist ubermensch

>be me
>pay less taxes now

Your narrative fails to anyone with half a brain who has a job, shillblue

His shirt has literal fucking "money bags" on it without any irony. He's god damned serious.

dude stop trying to take this guy things you communist idiot.

You will pay a couple thousand less taxes, for now. This guy will inherit untaxed billions. He will pay millions less in taxes a year for doing nothing but being a shitty "fashion designer".

You really think that's comparable?

They aren't his things. They aren't even his father's things. His grandfather did business with literal communists.

Why should inheritance be taxed? What's wrong with passing it on?

>people think that the state is actually effective in controlling these people anyway
>muh cock brothers
meanwhile the public sector corruption and military industrial complex never gets mentioned

>His grandfather did business with literal communists.
>therefore what his grandfather provided for his family should be used to pay niggers and white trash to live in frivolity

>Why should inheritance be taxed? What's wrong with passing it on?
durangoherald.com/articles/199869?wallit_nosession=1
>President Trump and his Republicans have delivered a Merry Christmas tax package in spades. And it works.

>For example: The Walton family of Walmart is reported to be worth $130 billion. The Republican’s Christmas gift tax bill includes the removal of the inheritance tax. A good thing, because it was 40 percent, and this change now saves the Walton offspring about $52 billion.

>According to people in the know, the tax bill overall will add at least $1 trillion to the national debt. Yes, that “t” is for trillion. This $52 billion Christmas gift to the Walton family will represent 5 percent of that national debt increase. Imagine that. Five percent of the increase in the national debt due to one American family.

It's also the idea that people have to "try" to earn their wealth, not just horde it with usury.

Idiots on Sup Forums all believe they will be millionaires some day, but this shit eventually leads to shit like the French Revolution or worse. Probably worse.

i'd hangout with that dude. silly shirts are fun

>didn't watch the video

>It's also the idea that people have to "try" to earn their wealth, not just horde it with usury.
>work
>build a life
>start family
>kids get to pick up where you left off
Isn't that how it's supposed to work? Why should that apply to some people, but not others? Why should the children of rich people have to start at 0 and take a step down, besides sour grapes?

Spin it anyway you want.
This kid is zombie food.
>muh daddy named me after Wyatt Earp
>I ate all the cake

>kids get to pick up where you left off
Is that what you saw in Op? This isn't handing down the local pizzeria to a son or your auntie leaving you her sea side condo. This is Billions of dollars.

You really think these people work harder than you? Are more deserving? They don't spend billions, it just wastes away earning on interest.

You on the other hand will incur debt, will be taxed and inflation will rot your dollars away. You have more debt than liquid capital. Your "earning potential" does not compare to massive wealth some rich guy inherited.

Do you really think the super rich are hurt by the inheritance tax?

They can hide their money overseas.

Only the middle and upper middle class are effected by it.

>literally a wyatt man

I haven't watched the video. I'm just against inheritance being taxed. The government taxes the money when it is made, inheriting is not a business transaction, it's not new money, it's already been payed for. The government would tax you anytime you looked at a $1 bill if they could.
>You really think these people work harder than you? Are more deserving?
That's none of my business. I don't deserve stuff because someone else has more.

>Do you really think the super rich are hurt by the inheritance tax?
no
>They can hide their money overseas.
i know
>Only the middle and upper middle class are effected by it.
yes, so why only give billionaires tax breaks like this? Why can't my family enjoy a $52 Billion tax break and not pay taxes for a few million years?

how have I never heard of this unprecedented faggot before. we need to get Antifa to demonstrate in front of his house.

let the rich keep the money they earned or steal from the rich and give it to niggers so they can breed more? hard choice there.

>rich people didn't steal their money
my sweet summer child.

You sound bitter, angry, and based on your initimate knowledge of his linieage, a bit obsessed.

Maybe you should spend time bettering yourself instead of worrying about what he is doing.

and if you are too stupid and don’t know how to defend your property. tough shit. survival of the fittest.

I don't really give a shit if he has more than me and he didn't "earn" it.

This is such a childish mentality you liberals have. Maybe you should spend more time being thankful for what to do have and focusing on yourself, instead of getting hung up on people you don't even know and have absolutely zero effect on your life having more than you.

tl;dr: Grow up.

Then they would have to admit how much of a failure they are. It is easier for them to attack other people to make themselves feel better.

Sorry, he's fat but he's also wealthy as shit which makes him much more valuable than the average person. Jealous trailer trash on Sup Forums will never understand the value of wealth. Stick to nascar and Skoal.

wat's the deal

>taxed at 40% as income
>Die and hand it to your kids
>somehow it's ((untaxed))
welp, its nice to see you have liberal nigger tier intelligence

t. poorfag

>rich people pay taxes at all
you're a idiot