What the fuck Sup Forums defend this right now

What the fuck Sup Forums defend this right now

pest control is accurate

>Bant

He's not wrong it is a pest control problem

But that's exactly what they do. Some nigger Kenyan is suing Trump because he wants to bring his family in after he's been living here as a refugee for a decade.

Also roaches eternally BTFO

Nazis you have to apologize for your leader RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Prove they're not

/thread

The truth is defense itself.

Your family isn't a "pest," but you're living in the wrong place. You need to go home.

not an argument

Literally how are they not pest?

Defend it? Do you even know where you are?

The greatest criticism of this pest control policy is that it doesn't involve insecticide.

How is saying "its time to end chain migration" equating people to pests?

How is 11,000,000+ illegals NOT a pest problem?

This

so you think Chinese immigrants are a positive thing?

This. Fuck off we're full.

QUADS OF TRUTH!

There is nothing wrong with vetted, legal immigration

>leaf

fpbp & quads

yes there is

sage

She made that connection all on her own. Fucking kek.

that deserves two (you)s

Kek hath praised the fpbp post

Shadilay xD

>7777
winrar

She is right. Her family is a pest.

Defend what? Both positions are correct.

Careful dude, I got off my ban just 30 mins ago for the same post

>What the fuck Sup Forums defend this right now
No one not born to an American parent has any inherent right to become an American.

That any are allowed to become citizens is purely a privilege, subject to revocation at any time for any reason without regard for the affected.

He never said anything about having preference to immigrants families, it should ONLY be a person to person case

fippy bippy

They literally are a pest control problem

Why defend something that sucks?

You right it wasn't an argument it was a statement agreeing with OPs image.
Why are leafs so fucking daft.

Wow! hippie no.2! nice seeing you!

fpbp and witnessed

Yeah I wouldn't like getting compared to spics or other assorted brownies either

Moar pls

>old english D
Lost

Obligatory shadilay

KEK HAS SPOKEN

When the fuck is the RAISE act being passed?

Employers don't want to bring in skilled White leafs under TN because NAFTA is kill and there is so much uncertainty. I would literally score a 38, have worked in the states twice, have old relatives in the US (80s), speak 5 languages fluently, have a Masters and a few hundred K in the bank (USD)

>inb4 Gypsy
I'm White and have fled leafland for now because the RCMP visited me for "hate speech", literally persecuted for my political beliefs. Can I claim Asylum in the US? I'm depressed as fuck

Have a rare mutt for reading this burgz

the digits never lie

praise

Fpbp + digits

>I'm White and have fled leafland for now because the RCMP visited me for "hate speech", literally persecuted for my political beliefs

Post details

I see no probl... oh never mind I see one. The family map is lacking suicide vests and goat fucking uncles for Aisha Saeeds "Family"

They're worse than insects

>almost 9999

i'll count it

pretty accurate Tbh

No need to defend anything. Exterminating sand niggers is a pest control problem. She's reading that correctly.

last two digits are the number of weeks till THE WALL goes up.

Note that she didn't say that he was wrong

include me plz

Witnessed and praised!

Pest control president is best control president.

I know there's more but I cant find em.
>embergassedddd.jbg

Some shit about Trudeau being a terrorist and traitor with all the Omar Khadr and ISIS fighter shit, said they should be killed on sight like other countries do (Canada just let's them back in, there are hundreds of ISIS fighters plotting to kill Canadians and Americans right now with Trudeau's blessing) etc

Then one day knock knock, who was on the computer, did you type those comments, I told them to fuck off I'm not talking to you without a lawyer

I liquidated all my assets, wired them offshore and got out before they M103'd me for Islamophobia. You get a hate speech charge or something of the sort and you can never work again, a fucking shit meme country

Time for a bug hunt.

Where did you post it?

Why are they just watching them?

Turns out they hate foreigners

wew

not here stupidly on kikebook while wasted, some SJW started posting about how Trudeau was right now reintegrate them because they're Canadians etc and I fucking revealed power level to the 9001st degree

Well, pests actually have a niche and some ecological worth. Shitskins, on the other hand, are completely worthless.

Is this sand nigress saying her family isn't pest?

>literally letting terrorists with military training and experience into the country and most likely giving them free money
>but some guy in facebook is the real terrorist

Truly we are living in some meme reality

Sauce

mudslimes understand that they are cockroaches

Because Trudeau is a literal terrorist traitor, he supports them

Pic related, he gave Omar Khadr, a convicted nearly 17 year old at time of capture
>Family friend of the Osama Bin Laden
>Taliban beheader/executioner
>Taliban IED maker (killed how many americans?)
>Hid and sneak attacked a Delta medic with a grenade, killing him and blinding him
>Kept at Gitmo, never repentant and bragged about his US Soldier kill
>Brought back to Canada through prisoner exchange, Trudeau released him immediately
>Apologizes to him
>Literally gives him $10,500,000 on the 4th of July - yes, he did it on purpose as a fuck you to the US for "violating his rights"
>Did the payment in secret so the victims' families couldn't seize the payment (he had nearly $200M USD in judgements against him)

>pic related

Stating this in Canada results in hate crime charges etc

Her family are a bunch of pests who should be controlled. /thread

This is actually fucking disgusting

Draining the swamp is bound to reveal the scum that has settled to the bottom. Oops.

Also, this fucking bullshit Christians taking African children as some kind of cuckpet needs to stop now. It's disgusting.

Wow. The shills are back on Sup Forums? Cool.

We should go a step further and revoke citizenship for everyone who “immigrated” while Obama was president and deport them as well.

He's not wrong

the hate I feel for such scum cannot be overstated.

A pest control problem is a bit harsh, but it's not wrong either.

Allowing one in then being met with a swarm that are allowed to come in because of pic related laws IS a pest control problem

FPBP

Kozinski, a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, was facing a judicial conduct inquiry after 15 women accused him of sexual harassment.

>invite terrorist killers into country
>arrest citizens for thoughts on the internet
The state of Canada. Stay strong Leafs. We’re all going to make it, eventually.

Based