Name one good thing about moeshit without using the words "comfy" or "fun"

Name one good thing about moeshit without using the words "comfy" or "fun".

Comfortable and entertaining

Erections

Enlightening

haha moeshit lol

It's sweet and fluffy.

It provides a level of escapism from my admittedly-empty and unhappy life by providing a "what-if" scenario of experiencing being an attractive female with plenty of friends. Sounds good to me.
comfy, fun. Fuck you

Lewd.

Relaxing and amusing.

fuwafuwa

Cozy and enjoyable.

Tell me about your taste.

Better than yours'

It's a simple non taxing means to unwind for 20 odd minutes. While many of us do enjoy far more complex programs as well often times we don't have the energy to invest in something as mentally or emotionally taxing and merely want to sooth our spirits with something simple and cute to help alleviate our own worries and stress.

Has cute girls. What are you gay?

Well put.

i feel warm inside, and i get a boner

Hey, everybody Sup Forums here. Why does everyone tell me to go back?

>Sup Forums here

It's very soothing and cute!

I don't self insert as a female character at least not consciously but I agree with this. My life is pretty okay desu, I'm not strapped for cash, and I enjoy my work and I keep healthy, but I'm unable to talk with people. Being able to watch some cute girls do cute stuff like OP's pic related makes me feel comfy and fun.

You have to go back.

I like it.

Healing

What's wrong with Sup Forums? Video games are better than anime.

I remember when they weren't.

Never?

K-On! inspired me to practice my guitar more often. I'd still be playing Smoke on the Water over and over if Yui hadn't warmed my heart even though Mio is best

Back in the 90's man.

The SNES is literally one of the best console of all time so no.

they're philosophical

Its cute dude, it makes me happy watching others have fun

Bought a Made in Mexico Fender Mustang in cherry red with a white pickguard because with money from my first job. Learned a few songs from the show, (only can still remember Yui's solo at the start of Season 2).

Sold it when I was a freshman in college to make rent after my car died.

So what you're saying is
>don't watch anime which is comfy and fun

1.Comfy
2. Fun

irrational in-group favoritism as a result of dysfunctional interpersonal relationships. and genetic fallacy.

Slice of life "moeshit" tackles more relatable down to earth topics. I think characters questioning uncertain futures is more interesting than power level battles.

The answer is modern day.

Modern games can be cool, and modern anime can be shit, but, it's really hard to get in to old games. Usually they lose their charm or are infinitely harder to play due to aging controls, need their proprietary consoles to be played, etc.

Getting into old anime is way different. Easy to find anywhere, usually has it's own charm to it, usually ages well.

comfun