Kraut/pol/ - Der Untergang des Abendlandes Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier won't call for new election.

>upcoming elections
early 2018: possible federal re-election
06.05.2018: regional election in Schleswig-Holstein
autumn: regional elections in Bavaria and Hessen

>AfD related

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk (embed)
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

>News

>German:
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/afd-merkel-aera-ist-beendet/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/gruene-und-union-enttaeuscht-ueber-jamaika-aus/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/weidel-will-nicht-fuer-afd-bundesvorstand-kandidieren/
>English:
spiegel.de/international/germany/commentary-german-coalition-collapse-the-end-of-merkel-a-1179542.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-coalition-talks-fail-what-s-next-a-1179341.html

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtu.be/orLKEQxao_w
youtu.be/4DQ61G9ir0Q
youtu.be/k7NAukm8MbE
youtu.be/XQDMIZv-MZY
youtu.be/sF01_7oOffw
youtu.be/3jACtuQHLE0

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-742023579/the-reckoning-sargon-vs-kraut
youtube.com/watch?v=xay9wcZBx2Q
youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the current thing anons here are trying to achieve? What projects are there?

>Kinda defeats the point to make it mutt/pol/ and have thousand either hostile or uneducated people judging over a snippet they saw and the occassional achmed endorsing the unholy shit that goes on in germany.
>
>It's not the enviroment it should foster and defeats the purpose i feel.
I didn't wish to make it into such, I thought this would be the place that German anons could congregate on Sup Forums to achieve projects led by German anons. There's no need to fling the doors open to everyone, just have more Germans involved.

t. journalist

Our democracy is a fickle to explain, but it's less finnicky than the american one which can turn on dimes pretty much thanks to the electoral college.

We have a representative parliamentarian democracy, which means to hold any sort of power, you have to have 51% of the voter's percentages (pretty much like stock options) after an election, if one party can't reach that on its own, it has to coalate or in rare instances is allowed to rule in a minderheitsregierung (minority government) now, since the Jamaica Coalition between three parties failed and shook the nation, CDU desperately reaches out for a partner that has called the CDU its arch-nemesis and said "NO COALITION WIF U D:

I don't mean offense, this is just as i see it. most americans are not really well educated on anything beyond the pond. or at all... and those who may be are not well-spirited.

An Example if you may:
>Hi i am 1/16th german, heil hildor, what's a kristallnacht? lol fucking germans cant say heil hitler, that's lame here in america we have all the freedoms(tm) we could want, we can even denounce the state of isra- *Distant Police Sirens Wail*

All i'm saying that americans are often very entitled in their demeanor, very loud with little to back it up when it comes to something german and they are very eager that they know more about something german than a native, even when corrected. It's infuriating.

My German friends aren't realizing they need to vote AfD yet...

Oh, maybe it's because your idea of making a point is smearing a logo on fad tiddies :DDD

benis :DD

Pfft I don't even talk to most of my German friends about politics, too liberal. Lol.

>Liberals
>Friends

Since politics like those i embody, will get people to stop being your friends, i reveal my powerlevel quite often. I redpilled a class about why gender quotas or quotas in general are bad, got them on boat about refugees and general other nonesense.

kill yourself

I used to do it all the time but now since I have so few friends I'm less picky.

How come Germans are never on Sup Forums this time?

Time zones.

soundcloud.com/user-742023579/the-reckoning-sargon-vs-kraut

@47:33 JEFF HOLIDAY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT SARGON IS THE LEADER OF THE SKEPTIC COMMUNITY.

Harmful Opinions experienced this as well during the Candid drama.

So you're not only going to de-rail the original meaning of this thread, you are also going to post this race relativist here.

This is why we don't post in the americanas. They understand nothing.

shit
sorry

people have been making threads about YouTuber 'Kraut and Tea' falling from grace

This is Kraut/pol/ pol for krauts... under stupid circumstances posted by a mutt. please take your time to read.

NOTICE TO OP, I can sense your good will, but this will never fare well. americans are or at least should be welcome to post in kraut/pol/ once the national habbenings are coming. the biggest happenings are expected to be around 12th and the 21st of january.
12th being deadline for the GroKo and 21st being SPD assembly where they might boot a high horse and tear their party apart.

Well, this is it, folks. I as the last german on will ditch this for a good "night's rest" at 5 am.
youtube.com/watch?v=xay9wcZBx2Q

Der letzte macht das Licht aus.

>Gott mit uns, denn ihr seid es nicht
How'd I do?

Kinda pointless to ask this right now given none of the other generals on Sup Forums are doing anything atm, but discussion of German and Austrian politics and sharing pro-AfD/pro-FPOe materials.

>No one posting.
Figures a thread posted after a normal one dies of inactivity dies of inactivity.

What about the Kaiser?
youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

The German Empire was great.

It was worth a shot. Need more kraut/pol/ posters desu

It's fine. What I'd really like would be like a midterm general or something.

Bump

Daily reminder that if you voted AfD, then you are a Nazi (according to state-funded media). If you have friends who voted AfD, then you have fascists for friends (according to state-funded media).
>mfw

Why are there so few German anons with insomnia? These threads always die around midnight PST.

Because at this point it's gone past just insomnia. Thread activity falls off a cliff from about 22:00 to about 2:00 German time.

why so many krauts with burger proxy. Or are the burgers larping

But why? You've just documented what happens (which is good) but gave no explanation why it always unfolds this way. Shouldn't at least a few Germans be keeping these threads alive at all times?

A good edition at last
We don’t have democracy, we are occupied.

Look, by 7 AM everyone is either going to work or falling asleep or something.

I just made the thread because it seemed like they were about to let it die.

kraut pols are the most drab thing i've ever seen.Been in a few, looks like an irl meeting of socially inept neets. the krauts need a taste of auspol and see how high the banter can get

I think non-European whites should help to make headway for right wing European parties the same way that European left wing parties help non-european left wing parties. It could help a lot here in my opinion. Aussies are always fun of course.

This is the latest I have ever seen Kraut/pol/ last.

Going to bed. Remember German (((democracy))) isn't actually people's rule and keep Kraut/pol/ alive until the Germans wake up for me to smile a lot!

>21st of january.
The same time as the "my borders my choice" thing, hmm?
Looks like we'll get two happenings for the price of one.

>auspol
>high banter
more like high cancer.
your threads are just random shit, they might as well be on Sup Forums. Do they even have anything to do with Sup Forums at this point?

>The same time as the "my borders my choice" thing, hmm?
there is a thing?

Auspol is a sewage of hapa subhumans and wogs. Soon to be USA 2.0. Cucked dysgenic shithole. Pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are less than 75% of the CITIZEN population of ALL age groups. Half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

also, there are rumours about a rift developing in the germ youtuber community

What's up with this meme lfag spamming kraut generals with anime milkers with poorly placed afd logos?

He's cancer from /sg/ desu. Not much liked there either.

Never respond to meme flags

Friendly bamp

let him have his fetish
who are we to judge?

bost bumps