What can be done about the tranny problem?

What can be done about the tranny problem?
They're given a voice and praised for their mental illness instead of being given help

twitter.com/LaurakBuzz/status/944168218574376960

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
sexchangeregret.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait is that the waitress?

Yeah for sure. I hate when people try to live their own lives. They should live how my grandparents lived.

Rin isn't a trap though. These game 'journalists' need to research their shit better.

Stop giving that freak attention.

Isn't Vincent always mortified by his decisions? he never does anything right.

Wait this is a new character, I've been ignoring the threads on v since I assumed it was just some BS that's easy to laugh off, but this is literally a retard that is confusing someone entirely different for Erika?

Anyway, Ishtar is best girl.

No, some pink haired new bimbo. Everyone canonically knows about the waitress anyway aside the dude who bangs him.

If you sent them all to boot camp it would probably improve the situation. In fact fuck public education in general, let's just send everyone to boot camp except geniuses, they can learn math and stuff.

Are your grandparents unhappy with the decisions they've made?

The only solution is to criminalize it. I'm not kidding. We have to make real-world consequences for trannies a thing again. They're always complaining about tranny bashings, even though they only ever happen in nigger female bathrooms. The solution is to give them something real to cry about.

Make dressing up like a woman a form of sexual harrassment. Decriminalize beating them up. Take away their rights so long as they insist on dressing up like that, and watch how quickly they go back to being normal.

there is nothing you can do, once they have killed off the gays and the lesbians they will come for the straights and it will be judgement day.

Requesting a "well this is me" edit

>The school will not help because she upsets and triggers the trans kids by not fitting in the box
Like pottery.

This is what’s wrong with diversity focused journalism, these degenerate snowflakes insert themselves into the story.

aye. the whole trans movement is ironically hypocritical.

oh no, people will have an OPTION of choosing atransgender character, its over ITS OVER western civilization is done START RATIONIING FOOD

discord gg/j46ep6a

add a .

until people have the option of choosing a pedophile, or an animal. it goes on and on until the degeneracy is all that's left.

>pic
woah didn't expect to open my eyes this wide on a chill Friday night.

can't wait for his unbiased review, as any true game journalist would provide

oh believe me thats only the tip of the iceberg...

>implying this wasnt Pol larping to make LGBT look bad
the absolute state of Pol

Just tell them to go full bloat
YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Did he just assume the trap's gender?

i've actually met trannies, they are this delusional. pol are no where as crazy as the real thing.

>What can be done about the tranny problem?

I’m thinking we can get like 140-170 at a time in one of these. Pic related

Tricking people into sex with a tranny is a de facto crime - with the punishment to be decided by the victim with no relevant boundaries.

It’s kinda messed up what’s happening to trannies. These people are mentally ill and in need of help, but are then told that there is nothing wrong with them and that their condition should actually be celebrated instead of treated. It would be like telling a schizophrenic person that the voices in their head are real and that they should do whatever they say

and whats worse is that they are censoring science because they find it offensive and trying to make the world believe their delusions. its insane.

Starting hormones soon, feels good man

is that faggoty shit you do, I take it?

it will never change the fact that you know you aren't the gender you're trying to be. sexchangeregret.com

>2017
>not taking hormones
Nigga u gay

dont do it man, you are going to regret it and kill yourself

>regret hormones
Unlikely. Now, if someone was stupid enough to have SRS, I could see how they'd regret that...

i'm pretty sure japan already has lots of games like that

>What can be done about the tranny problem?
they usually solve that problem themselves when they realise what theyve done to themselves

Stop watching cartoons.

or even just put up a video of him playing through it.

Mental derangement is not a state of living. Plus, I think more people are taking issue with the nature of the trap itself. If someone wants to bang a girl, they don't want things to get heavy only to be surprised with a dick at the last second. Now, some people may not mind the dick. Those people are called fags because wanting to bang a trap is inherently gay. Most people, though, don't like the thought of banging a 'chick' with a dick when they expected vag nor do they like being misled into believing otherwise. Traps are, by nature, liars so don't be shocked if that pisses people off.

its a video game you moose fucker

we all end up an heroing eventually anyway, why bother caring?

Larry is pissed because the trapped are not gay.
You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him fuck a fag's ass.

yeah the same happened to rome too

They're remaking Catherine? also fuck succubi

by supporting their denial, you are denying them the free healthcare they so desperately deserve. This has meme potential!

>Gen Z is base-

little jazz jennings is regretting hormones I bet. He took the puberty blockers before puberty so now doctors can't change his micropenis into a pretend vajayjay and now he's on suicide watch.

Promote trannys and gays fucking black guys. If the blacks are fucking them they aren't fucking white girls

So sad

Trannyism is a mental illness. They need meds and therapy. Or the gas chamber.

Jazz doesn't regret the puberty blockers because it negated the effects of her body becoming more masculinized. She just recognizes it has some downsides as well.

Are there any pics of it haha asking for a friend

she's underage and the exact kind of trans girl that doesn't like their penis. maybe we'll luck out though and whoever she dates (female or male) will make her more comfortable with her girl pickle.

Outstanding

>wanting to give up the feminine penis
I'll never understand it

>I don't regret any of my choices but I'm going to kill myself anyway because I can't figure out why I'm always so depressed and psychotic.

Most brainwashed mentally ill people think their choices don't effect their well being. If a schizophrenic decided to chop off a finger he/she woudln't regret it, they think they're doing it to make them better and they had to do it just like Jazz with puberty blockers.

I'm sure when Jazz finally becomes a hero we'll find a note or something saying it was a bullycide and no one will be allowed to question the (((narrative))) and point out the obvious fact that hormone blockers and opposite sex hormone cocktails really screw up a child's brain and put them on a path towards suicidal tendencies.

Jazz is very close to her family and they love her a lot. She also has a few friends which is another reason why her suicide is highly improbable.

Jazz will probably be better once she gets some romantic experience because that seems to be where her anxiety about the future comes from.

I just want love user, never had it, dating an qt3.14 trap may not seem like a bad idea

It's great, they are so much more fun to snuggle and laugh with than biocunts