Pol pretends it wouldn't bleach this

>pol pretends it wouldn't bleach this
Stop lying to yourself

Is that a sex doll?

not political

caked in makeup

So much makeup it's literally a doll

If whites were to all knock up one nig bitch (or half breed), and one white girl, then blacks would eventually go extinct.

could you have pick a more gross, soulless, rubber looking nigger?

I would stick my dick in my many negros, but definitely not that one

>btw what rhymes with wage, gauge, and page?

is this that white bitch in blackface again...fuckken attention whore

This is the true redpill. Keep many shitskin concubines and BLEACH them, while marrying a white trad wife and having legitimate white children.

Forget the hair texture or the skin colour and focus on the features. She looks like a euro girl in blackface, even more caucasoid than ethiopians.

Smart man

>she
have we forgotten already

not even close, they massively outnumber us.
We would disappear in no time at the rate you suggested.

pic is nietzsche

Use your true flag shill

Damn, I knew it, isn't she the russian girl who drew the ire of black americans recently? OP is a faggot btw, business as usual.

that is his flag

why is black "hair" so repulsive? It always looks fucking nasty

wow, here eyes are gorgeous

>tfw no amerimutt gf

4u

MakeApp

Gross

I would, the real red pill is that people since time immemorial have conquered other tribes killed the men and impregnated the women. Race mixing has been the norm since humanity began.

We just have to make sure they stay in Africa while we purify the ones in our countries.

Who would want black people to get extinct? I mean they aren't Jews are they?

You are surely a mutt yourself

not in a million years. literally looks like a street whore crackhead and is a dime a dozen as any restaurant waitress

All my girlfriends have been hotter and were white, gross putting a brown head and lips around my dick, literally feels like beastiality and i'm not being edgy

Is that why you get fucked in the ass by chinamen

she would actually look even better w/o makeup

Inferior blacks, niggers, jews, hispanics, muslims, hindus, arabs, mongols, south americans, aboriginals, and aayys make me rage

I'm full blooded polish

Nietzche writes like he's a Sup Forumser, I thought it was ramblings you dictated to your iphone or something before I saw what you wrote.

We are the next nietzsches

Actually there is a way. If we used the HIV epidemic in Africa as reasoning behind a sperm donation program, and then made sure that those donating were mostly whites, Africa would eventually become "bleached." We could easily adopt the kike tactic, of making it into a "moral imperative." "If you don't do this, you're an anti feminist, for denying women the right to motherhood in Africa."

>Nietzche writes like he's a Sup Forumser
>We are the next nietzsches
I cringed so hard a shiver went up my spine

>fake contacts to make eyes look hazel
>draws on fake freckles

and everyone complains about white people "appropriating" black culture

pretty sure every kid born in africa is product of rape, some kind of forced intercourse or pay for play.

It's a white girl covered in makeup

>pol pretends it wouldn't bleach this
fuck off niggerfaggot sage

>Woman cakes herself in makeup
This should surprise no one.

DEFINITELY couldn't deal with that hair on a regular basis, not to mention that's obviously mostly makeup. Would also depend on body type.

sage isn't a downvote friend

Checked lol, and issue is with this besides OP being a faggot is that it is well understood the bleaching is ok. Race mixing however is not and just ficking them doesn’t raise any issues useless you’re fucking crack whores and Thai ladyboi post op

Slav nigger mutt

I would bleach her. She would be more attractive. Still doesn't change the nigger brain that is still behind those eyes.

would bean

Will you skeptic community faggots stop making these threads?

She needs to brush her tongue.

My white wife and I would fuck the shit out of her.

the spic would know considering how the Spanish raped his entire country and all of South America

Where am I from?

you're promoting pedophilia

At a certain point it became standard for women to take "blowjob mouth" pictures. It used to be just stick out the tongue cuteness. Now its unhinged jaw, tongue out, no teet.