White nationalists, how do you respond to the fact that whites were illegal immigrants?

White nationalists, how do you respond to the fact that whites were illegal immigrants?

What ?

To what state did Whites ever illegally immigrate?

Conquers not immigrants nigger

show me the law.
show me exactly which law you are talking about.
do you think the supreme indian council judges flew their Teepees around and passed immigration laws with smoke signals?
I have bad news for you, new user.
you are stuck here forever. you are here forever. I don't know what made you think this was a good idea, but now you are here. forever.

>British crown force-ably sends you ancestors to the US frontier
>300 years later some negroid on a rice cooking forum tells you youre here illegally

I don't think you understand what "illegal" means.

if youre referring to North America.

there was no country to illegally immigrate too.

Let's take all of the Native American contributions to America and compare them to all the white contributions to America

Who's country is it again?

Spics and niggers shouldn't be deported because they are illegal, they should be deported because they are spics and niggers.

indian's had no form of law and slaughtered each other and settler's regularly.

they also had no system of ownership and even if they did, they had no military to keep it while they were still in the stone age.

that's life.

look how well open borders worked out for the indians. it's called learning from history.

There was no nation present in America during the arrival of Europeans. Just people camping in the woods killing one another over beads. Europeans tamed North America and there after established a nation which eventually spread from coast to coast.

what law was broken?

We were pioneers and conquerors. We built a country on top of where very little civilization existed. We were like another player in the tribal wars and territory grabs, except with much more success.

If illegal immigrants see themselves the same way that’s fine, but it gives us license to destroy them, like the natives justifiably tried to do to us.

LMFAO

Might makes right.

we came, we saw, we conquered. now let's not let niggers, spics, and chinks trickle in and steal what we shed blood for

WE WANT TO SURVIVE NO MATTER WHAT

You can't illegally immigrate to a state that doesn't exist.

You're an idiot. There is no such thing as a noble savage. Europeans colonized and civilized these ass backwards shit skin natives.

MANIFEST DESTINY

>If illegal immigrants see themselves the same way that’s fine, but it gives us license to destroy them, like the natives justifiably tried to do to us.

This.

>force-ably

This dumb question has been thoroughly answered. Say thank you to all the deserving anons.

Indo-European takeover was not illegal immigration, Europe is white land by right of conquest.

>The Native Americans were systematically murdered, terrorized, forced off their land, stripped of their identities and culture by evil Europeans.
>Only nazis wouldn't like this. Checkmate, racists.

>conquers
You mean "conquerors" ?

>force-ably
You mean "forcibly" ?

>to illegally immigrate too

>Who's country

>settler's

What the fuck is wrong with americans ? It genuinely hurts to read your stupid shit.

they are not sending their best...

What ever happened to MoonMan?
I never see him posted anymore

Simple. Fuck you niggers.

Actual Tonto looking redskin having whiskey drinking American Indian here. I was going to post something about muh tribal convictions but I decided the drink JD and listen to Dragonforce instead.

Merry Christmas to all anons and tidings of balance and profit for all!

hes just old really thats about it
loved the music though

we bought our town for like 20 shillings

The real crime was turning traitor and stabbing fellow anglos in the back

Yeah, but you guys are fags, You aren't bad enough to ever have our backs.
You just always need us to bat for you.

That doesn't count because we won the land by force...and Muslims coming into Europe and taking our women by force is bad because, um, because they're Muslim extremists and therefore evil...b-but the Crusades were good because...because, um...f-fuck you nigger! Stop stealing all of our women! It's your fault I'm an anime-obsessed virgin!

The Crusades (The Albigensian Crusade notwithstanding) were counter campaigns following the Muslim conquests. Atrocities occurred on both sides during both historical events. (a good comparison would be WWII with the Germans and Soviets with Muslims playing the role of the Germans)

according to whos laws

>whites were illegal immigrants

What indian law did they break? What indian court would they have appeared in front of?

The natives didn't have dshs

>wah fighting back is wrong
I bet when you were a kid you just let everyone bigger step all over you. Playground bully probably didn't even need to shake you down, you just cried like a little bitch and handed him your lunch money as soon as he raised a fist. Kek I love when fucking delusional virgins like you think that anyone cares about them, or ever did care about them, or that anyone ever will. No, nobody will ever love you, not even mommy and daddy, because let's be honest, you were the runt of the litter, never the strongest or smartest or slyest, a genetic failure, a freak of nature that fortunately will never get to spread its pathetic bloodline to the next generation. Oh - oh - oh, excuse me, but I'm just keeling over in pure laughter, in pure hilarious BLISS at the thought of your high school years. Your little pathetic beta virgin ass lusting over some qt cheerleader blonde Stacy who you know isn't even close to your league, learning things about her and keeping her dry in the rain with your umbrella that you worked so hard at your shitty CuckDonald's job to buy her, and spending your nights thinking about nice acts to do for her... And one day, one day, she says that she'll let you take her to prom, and you use all your savings to get a nice fancy suit and a limo and you show up all nice and dressed and ready, and you get there and she goes off with a BIG RIPPED CHAD. And you go to her and ask "h-how could you" and she tells you that it was a joke, it was always a joke, how could someone as magnificent as her, or really anyone at all, ever love a disgusting yellow rat like you? What a pathetic useless piece of shit. And then you go home and cry like the little useless shit you are. Oh my Lord, I can picture it in my head right now. But for you, you little pathetic loser, it's nothing special, because your daily everyday life is just as miserable as that pathetic shitshow. I would tell you to kill yourself, but I know no one would even care.

We didn't sneak into thier nations to try and be part of them, we destroyed them and replaced them with our own. Conquerors, not immigrants.

whoa ur right

>straight to the virgin calling

Not accurate. There are many sovereign Indian nations (DDN) in the landmass of the continental United States.

BTFO BY PEASANT VIKINGS.

>The Nazis did nothing wrong and Germany were actually the good guys...but Germany in WW2 was just like the Muslims in the Crusades, who were bad guys...but I'm not saying the Nazis were bad, they were still good, it only goes one way...w-why? W-Well, um, Germany...um, the Crusaders....Muslims, um, they carried out conquest which was bad and different from our good conquests of Native Americans because....um...

I honestly don't care, might is right.

Are you somehow suffering from sleep apnea induced random thought patterns and still managing to post online while having a seizure in bed?

See a Doctor. Or better yet come down to the swamp and I will take you to our medicine man. He will probably just punch you in the face though.

Sorry wh*teboi but you have been BTFO already
, and I really feel no need to use another copypasta

You are literally retarded. Whites are conquerors. There was no nation in all of North America. There were wandering tribes which were killing each other en masse. Whites came and conquered these natives, and when they were defeated let them live. Not only that gave them free shit to this day.

Call the police, I'll colonize them too.

You cant be an illegal immigrant to a country that you created and built you fucking moron.

What was illegal about it? If anything whites represent a cautionary tale about unrestricted migration.

I don't think you understand what your talking about user

/thread

Conquerors.

The indians lost.

You stole our land moniyaw weent tuguy. You and your scunagoose mother and grandmothers. Our nations will rise up against your injustice.

Indians never had nations, they were wanderers stuck in the tribal age, raped and killed each other until the iron age aliens came. Weird days.

I still recognize the Crown.

And that's all folks.

OP fucking mutilated. Nothing more to see here.

Raping and killing was not something exclusive to North America throughout history.

>corn niggers didn't have laws
>right of conquest

only worth peanuts anyhow

Once, perhaps. Now we are unified. Confront us. Our water, our land. Push us back a step and we go fight back two. And more and more of your American “Indians” (they’re not Indians, from India; they’re sovereign tribes ... Cree, Mohawk, Navaho, etc ) are united to fight your racist colonialism. We’ll take all your cash because you’re weak and gamblers, while we protect our right and land. Dakota Acess was just the start of our righteous, moral, and legal, colonial opposition

>immigrants
Conquerors, actually. That's what we truly were. But I assume OP doesn't actually hold the opinion that we're illegal immigrants. I assume he is looking for help shutting down liberal faggots who make this claim. So arguing that we were conquerors doesn't really help to push our agenda.

Allow me to help.

But if someone makes the claim that we're illegal immigrants then destroy them with their own premise. Logically if we presume that it's true that white people were illegal immigrants then we can conclude that illegal immigrants destroy native civilization and take over. They murder rape and destroy all that comes before them. They genocide and take over the land for their own kind.

So we should learn from our own history of being illegal immigrants and prevent ourselves from meeting the same fate as the redskins. By assuming the liberals point you can use it against them to open their eyes to the dangers of illegal immigrants as well as mass migration from non-white countries.

RIP LASAGNA1

Indians are just Siberian and Polynesian immigrants.
Shit they are not native or indigenous to North America either.
Even more ironic is how the very first Nations were also Europeans, and these dumb asshole wagon burners like OP cry when they hear how modern Anthropology supports the Solutrean hypothesis.

we know more today than we did then. we're the minority now. we make shit better.

Shit up nigger

captain Cook AND Vitus Behring estimated 1,500 "natives" in Alaska.
Russia imports 6000 Siberian Yupik in the Great Hunt.
By 1867 the AK population is 8000.
which means 3/4 of the Alaskan "native" population has been on North America less than 250, but somehow own the rich "native " corporations.
Fucking wagon burners are just communists.
The only reason you are even called native is from the oil companies scamming history.

and like the indians didn't conquer it from someone else.

The Pauite admit to killing the earlier red haired Si-teh-Cah and stealing the land.
That is the only genocide in American history. Small Pox doesn't count either.

Pipeline got/is getting built feather nigger. Indians are literally the 52% meme, when Chief Runs Down His Legs is only 1/16th Slapasquaw.

Whites were religious refugee's from
Europe dumbass. There was no law here
when they arrived, and your a faggot.

There were laws just no courthouses and effective enforcement mechanisms outside of local communities.

If you were out in the wild and shot your buddy in the back with an arrow there would not be a SWAT team coming after you to take you to a lockup to go before a judge.