Honest Poll

Do you still support Trump?
strawpoll.com/d31k4b7e

>inb4 LE SHAREBLUE SHILL

no i dont

The real question is how does Frump support his moobs and gut? Making America Gargantuan Again!

>9 votes total
wtf
Sup Forums is one person

the only correct answer

hell yeah

orange don is so thicc

>No option for
>No all candidates were Jew controlled puppets

4D chess cucks

Fuck off data miner

Yes.
Only thing he has done I don't like is shoot missiles into Syria, and giving a fuck about N. Korea.
As long as he is pissing off the left, I'm surfing salty leftist tears.

I honestly don't think that he's gonna go for a second term. As much as I support him, I don't think he should. His presence is not good for this country (as President). The dems will never give up this whole "resist" thing, and that means we'll not be able to get anything actually done while Trump is President.

More than ever.

Ok, I'll bite.
I agree with you, but you're also assuming that Republicans can find someone to carry Trump's torch in the next year so or (to have a serious shot at a presidential election).
I guess we'll see what they can do.

That's a good point, and something I haven't thought about. But they would need to find a Republican that has a pristine reputation, if he's supposed to be carrying a torch for Trump. We'd have to find someone who can't be just lumped in with "the sexists, the misogynists, racist, homophobics".

More and more every passing day. The insane levels of Jew shilling on this board only serve as confirmation. The kikels know, their days are fucking numbered. All of humanity is awakening to them. We see. We understand. Not too much longer now. STAY THE COURSE. DO NOT WAVER.

>His presence is not good for this country (as President).
Please eat shit and die, you young piece of bat shit.
Except for firing missiles into Syria, he is doing ok.

>any Republican
>who Dems won't lump in with "the sexists, the misogynists, racist, homophobics"
Choose exactly one.

>As much as I support him,
Hi Rabbi.
> His presence is not good for this country (as President).
You mean, his presence is not good for the Jew agenda. That's the point, Shlomo.
>we'll not be able to get anything actually done while Trump is President.
What is The Tax Cut and Jobs Act, you fucking goddamn kike?!!

yep

Yes, I love the man

I'm guessing you didn't read the entire post of mine. I said that I support him, and I support the things he wants to do. However, he can't do them, because the dems have successfully brainwashed the general public into believing he is Satan herself.

Trump is Ron Paul on steroids.
There is no one else.....NO ONE.

yes so we should just give in and let a dem take over and really fuck this country over.

I do. But I don't want the people that would benefit from knowing that I do know that I do, so fuck your poll.

>More and more every passing day. The insane levels of Jew shilling on this board only serve as confirmation.
Agree Sir!

They really do stick out like a sore thumb, don't they?

Stop calling me a kike you fuckin' shill. I am a supporter of Donald Trump and always have been. I love the work that he's done so far, but he's only really been able to do executive orders and that can all be undone when he leaves office. He needs to be able to get congress behind him, he needs to be able to get the people behind him again. I'm not trying to shill, I am just trying to be realistic, because I want his agenda to go through. In order for us to do that we need to make sure that either:

1) He can get the republicans that are against him in Congress to get behind him or;

2) He leaves office and someone else carries out his agenda, just without associating it with the Trump name.

>However, he can't do them, because the dems have successfully brainwashed the general public into believing he is Satan herself.
They are trying hard.
The MSM shilling should be obvious to all.
And even with tax cuts and more money every week in he pockets of people, the MSM and the Marxists will try to continue their march.

checked

I was ready to give up on Trump until today when he signed the tax bill. He fucking did it, the madman, he put more money in my pocket as fucking promised. Plus I got a tech job because of the re-patrioting jobs attitude that he popularized.

So at this point he could shoot a baby and I'd still love him.

I know! This is what I fear. The majority of "the people" are fucking idiots. They sit and watch Steven Colbert tell them that Donald Trump is evil incarnate, and they eat up every word he and his ilk have! It's like they want to be spoon-fed lies.

>1 post by this ID

LE SHAREBLUE SHILL

I fucking despise Trump because he has destroyed the republican party and made a mockery of conservatism. He fucking disgusts me for being a corpratist cock sucker who just wants to jack off his buddies. half the fucking senate is the same. We're run by corporations, should be obvious when our fucking president is one of the corpratists.

of course

nothing has changed since the campaign trail

media still shillin, and i'm still distrusting it, and Trump is still making them look like fools.

I love it

But that's the problem! He is only making them look like fools to people like you and I. The general public truly thinks that the media is making Trump look like a fool. Not the other way around.

trump's turned out better than I could have ever expected.