Why should I get married and be conservative

I'm a girl a girl that studies UofT and I've been browsing Sup Forums for a while. You guys idealize this conservative Christian, traditional values, family orientated lifestyle. Pluss you guys hate on girls for not being into that.

It's a fucking Friday night. Why should I not have fun with my gfs now that exam szn is over? pic related about to go out

Why would anyone my age want to be married and miss out? I don't know a single person that acts like the way you guys want women to act desu

Tits or gtfo

tits or fuck off

whats the point of this obvious LARP thread?

Fippy bippy

what happens when you're 60 years old and still living like that? roastie-ism only lasts realistically until your 30s. after that they become obsolete.

What college? Pls be innis

Sage this tranny

The same reason why you save money rather than blow it all. It's great in the short run to blow your youth on stupid shit. But once you realize that all that stupid shit isn't going to get you to where you need to be to be happy, you're fucked. Unlike money, you cannot recover youth. If you don't have a serious rrlationship before 30, you're probably not going to have kids. Most women who don't have kids are miserable.

Tits please. You have a point - it's okay now. But by the time you're 28 you'll need a man for emotional stability in your life. And why would a good man want you if you've ridden the CC so hard

that's me lol answer my question or fuck off
so you didn't party with your friends when you were young?
new college lol

I can't believe some child took the time to make this thread. Go read a book little dude.

Sage in all fields

>I'm a girl a girl that studies UofT and I've been browsing Sup Forums for a while.
Bait. But ok, I'll bite.
Also, the fuck is UofT? Is this UT Austin?
>You guys idealize this conservative Christian, traditional values, family orientated lifestyle.
Not the commie filth. Only the good weebs and virgins on Sup Forums who don't have gfs promote this.
>Pluss you guys hate on girls for not being into that.
As far as I know, no true Sup Forumsack hates girls for being a traditional Christian with conservative values.
>It's a fucking Friday night. Why should I not have fun with my gfs now that exam szn is over?
Go out and have fun. Who's stopping you?

Besides, if you want to go out, why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

However, if you're asking if whoring yourself is ok, then I would say it's risky. Sleeping around with lot of guys lowers your social capital, brands you as a hoe, and increases your chances of an STI.

If you plan for the long - term then you won't be whoring yourself. But nothing wrong with having fun with friends and getting a few drinks on Friday night.

>Why would anyone my age want to be married and miss out?
I don't know. I didn't date girls who partied each Friday night when I was your age.

>I don't know a single person that acts like the way you guys want women to act desu
You don't know anyone like that in your group of friends. I know many. They all have stable relationships.

>UofT, Austin
>Canadian flag

LARP's over boys. Pack it up and go home.

Tits or GTFO
Rules are rules.

You forgot to change your meme flag also timestamp with tiddies or gtfo

Bait but I'll bite.
Not everyone is a slut, enjoy the herpes.

Its b8t faggot

yeah i get what you mean. but nowadays you need to do extra schooling. i'm going to finish my undergrad and then do a certification in college. you can't get married too early nowadays so that whole settling down early isn't really possible. guessing its the same elsewhere too

uni of toronto

Because my sister went to uoft and she's a complete libtard (for the lack of a better word) and I'd shudder to think about MORE people drinking their bullshit liberal koolaid

Because it gets stale doing the same shit for years on end you thot

Dont worry the good men see through your shit. Enjoy your numale husband

tits or gtfo

also, don't get married or be a conservative

see if we care. the wall will teach you a lesson sooner or later. all we'll do is enjoy the show.

Gooks will enslave you in your lifetime....be whatever you want...

Better collect that mile of dick before your looks catch up with your dignity.

nice timestamp

oh wait...

I hate Canadians so fucking much.

>Sage in all fields
Then write Sage in the name field you faggot.

Look around you.
Toronto is Mecca for liberalism.
95% of the white guys you see will be dating someone non-white (mostly Asian).
A relationship is a partnership, not a competition. Most Canadian raised girls don't realize this and have been living the lies older ruined feminist women have been telling them.

>Source, white 24 year old male dating a Ukrainian girl In Toronto

Dude, at least you don’t have to fucking live here with them. Roasties like this are a dime a dozen here.

Then I dont really care.

Go out and have fun. I'm flying to Korea just after Christmas to be with my gf for new years. Most of us know white women are whores, only the most delusional of blue pilled cucks on this board fantasize otherwise. We call them TradCucks for a reason.

ROASTED THE ROASTIE

Boт гoндoн

so your pussy isnt too loose by 40

Ye Auld Pasta

Didn't know one can study uoft

>you can't get married too early nowadays so that whole settling down early isn't really possible.

why? because you're a whore?

you could come suck my dick

>Responding this hard to bait

Come over back to Sup Forums in 10 years when you're unmarried and suffering from severe depression because you have no children or anything to give you a legacy other than your 15 cats and Alcoholics Anonymous friends

sage ty

>I'm a girl a girl
No you aren't you aren't
unironically kys, fag

Bitch I was in the Marines when I was young. I turned 19 in bootcamp, 20 in the desert shithole that is 29 Palms, 22 in Iraq and 23 in the field around Yuma on WTI.

You average woman is a shallow, vapid self serving cunt.

Just fuck all the nigs and chads untill youre 30 then find a rich beta cuck that doesnt mind that your pussy is extremely streched and will provide for you and your chocolate son

>Responding this hard to bait
>On Sup Forums, Friday night
What do you expect me to do?

im in eng sci so maybe your sister was in some dumb program
i go out and party when its my bday, new years or done the semester. isn't this what everyone does?
toronto is so much fun. i lived in innisfil a town in ontario. it was fucking shit. small towns are legit filled with drug addicts and alcoholics there is literally nothing to do there and no jobs either...
yeah it seems liek that have fun in korea!
i've had 2 boy friends and haven't had sex, so keep making assumptions
lol i've never had sex. but yeah my standards are super high

Tits or GTFO

show me your baby dick then maybe i'll post it

Tits or gtfo

waitt you guys hate girls that are sluts but are asking for bub pics that's a bit hypocritical

A fucking leaf
Time stamp or gtfo

tits or gtfo

do this for me

You're the perfect example of the ME generation, it's all about your experience and no one else. The beauty of this life is you get to choose however you want to live it but that doesn't mean remaining who you are will be rewarding in the end. Go, have your fun, it will only last you a few more years then you'll be the old fag hag at the bars that everyone knows and avoids

chach?

>having friends after high school
>going to parties

HAHAHAHA

pls dont ban me she asked

you Need to be raped brutally

oh shit he fucking did it the madman

doing god's Work user kek