How do you prevent your political opinions from ruining relationships with family members?

How do you prevent your political opinions from ruining relationships with family members?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AVfIWi92t-g
youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dominate and assert your will on them.
Red-pill them and make sure you have sources or they will deny what you say. If that doesn't work, your family members must have trash IQ.

tell them you don't want to talk about politics at the dinner table

or

don't speak about it at all

>able to because parents don't care too much about that, only if they learn that you are a druggy or other things

Boomers are set in their ways, it's legitimately impossible to redpill them.

Silence.
"The wise man holds his jade under his cloak and close to his chest."
Or, if you're in to The Bible:
"Do not cast pearls before swine; nor show what is sacred to dogs."
Some people just aren't ready.
And who are you to take away their comfy world view?
When they're ready they'll open up ad discuss.
Then and only then do you move from level zero to level one.
And no further.

From experience - I have yet to redpill a boomer.
They're tough nuts to crack.

I convince them that jews did 9/11, the holocaust didn't happen but it should and that jews need 4skins to boost their iq.

I tried to redpill a relative about whiteness.

The relative, a boomer, a self deprecating white person "who identified as Jewish and Black", loves the Jewish people. I pointed out that they have an ethnostate and take pride in their race, insisting that as whites we should aspire to hold our selves to that same level. I was called a racist, and this boomer implied I hate black people.

I kept trying to dig at their cognitive dissonance by reminding them that the Jewish people regularly partake in collective identity politics and it's not racist to allow whites to partake in the same behavior that other races normalized.

Regrettably, it never went anywhere. Boomers' delusional and idealistic worldview is incredibly difficult to pierce.

I think I made some headway when I reminded this relative that they live in a majority white suburb and yet claim to be experts on "privileged and diversity."----essentially using their programmed self hate against their delusional psyche.

Boomers don't really see the world in the same way we do, to be frank. They think all the world's conflict ended after the fall of the USSR. I've told relatives that I think my generation is going to have to deal with struggles that no previous generations have had to deal with, but they don't believe me. They don't see race even if it's right in front of their eyes.

>How do you prevent your political opinions from ruining relationships with family members?

they all hated me anyways, so I don't give a fuck.

You don't go full autust 14/88, that's how. You present yourself as a right wing conservative, but not as a fucking nutjob. You stay away from discussing race directly or in a hostile manner. If you must bring up race, make lighthearted jokes, and justify your positions in a different, more acceptable way. Don't rant about "THE JEWS CONTROLLING EVERYTHING!!!!" Instead, rant about "the liberal elite" having pervasive control over certain fields. Don't rant about "70 IQ SHITSKINS ILLEGALLY ENTERING THE COUNTRY AND MAKING WHITES A MINORITY!!!!" Instead, talk about border security, it not being fair to those who go through the process legally, and merit-based migration rather than the chain migration model currently in place. Remember that the shit that you see on Sup Forums is said in humor, and is hyperbole and satire to a large extent, and buying into it to the point of becoming an actual fascistic Nazi is not a good idea.

Be a respectable person, one who is genuinely kind, polite, well-spoken, help others, and it's even better if you volunteer, and give to charity. At that point, if somebody has a problem with you, it's them who's going to be ostracized by the rest of your friend group or family. Remember that it's the right who has the better ideas, we've just lost the messaging battle due to the left's pervasive media influence in the last 20 years or so. People want to side with you.

That's the best aproach, if you are the absolute black sheep of the family eventually your hipsters relatives will start siding with you, people don't like the "winning side" if they win too much

>When you produce a product that was previously imported, you are helping to balance trade deficits.

by not talking about them

That's something that I want to add: don't be blatant or in your face with your political beliefs. Defend your positions if it comes up and don't be afraid to speak about it if asked, but don't be a crusader for your political positions. Regardless of what side they're on, nobody likes somebody like that, even if they agree with them.

I would never go full 14/88 in front of anybody, mostly because I'm not full 14/88 and probably never will be (well, at least the 88 part). But my family consists entirely of bleeding-heart liberals who hate Drumpf. My mom already thinks I'm a white supremacist.

I have even noticed among the rather red boomers that even there opinions are skewed. They look to the past a little to much and fail to realize that there generation was the problem and that their parents failed miserably at raising them.

You don't. If your family or fag boyfriend are such extremists they would cut ties with you let it be.

>cucking out on your ideas

thats what got us here in the first place, don't play their game, it was rigged to begin with.

Do you advocate for going out in public and chanting about white genocide?

Like that guy from Arizona? Yeah. He was entirely in his rights until he hit that negro lady. He brought friends several times.

I'm Millennial and individualistic for the opposite reason the Boomers are. I think everyone sucks and no matter who wins, as a different person I will lose. So the answer is to side with no one. Boomers are Blue Pilled. I am Black Pilled.

>anime nihilism
No, you're a huge fagtron fambalogna.

Swallow the black pill. Join the dark side.

Don't back up from your beliefs, but don't be a dick either

It ain't that hard user

Never watch a newscast with your normie parents. It’s a recipe for aggravation and arguments to start

To be apathetic today is to be totally morally subverted to the point of being against your own internal instinct to survive. It's the net to catch those who don't embrace their death by enabling it themselves.
You got kiked user.

So I had this talk with my mom and sister earlier. Talked about Islam, came up with my mom talking about the afterlife. She and my sister think I'm too cynical and taking things out of context when I tell them parts of the Koran and touch on refugees and correlation of attacks. I offer evidence, but they refuse. Told me I am way too aggressive and not respecting of their views, and now want me to seek therapy for anger management.

Am I wrong for challenging notions I think are wrong with evidence of my claims? Is it considered disrespectful and hostile challenge like that, or was it the delivery?

>he didn’t inherit his right-wing conservatism from his parents
Man, having hippies for parents must suck. My dad always talked about crushing commie gook skulls in ‘nam, what did yours talk about? How they like totally changed the world by blacking out at a music festival?

Nope, you're in the right. I go through the same thing, literally.

Don't be too opinonated.

Be a small town southerner

I hate most people and am a misanthrope.

What do you do to circumvent? My solution was just to not talk about it with them and just disengage if they bring it up, but that solution isn't good enough for them or others (happened in the past at work, was instructed to self-censor) because it makes me reclusive and closed off I guess

Mine talked about the Bible and family and neighbors and helping one another. I feel like Anakin Skywalker now. I'm turning to the dark side.

> red pill till anything below insane sounds normal

You don't. They fall into line or the fuck off.

This is how I feel.

Just shit the fuck up.
Not everyone is woke
Nigger

>my mom = used to be boomer thought and Alex Jones now hates Alex Jones and is against Jews and pro Iran, Pro Assad, likes Hitler

>My dad is probs pretty Tucker Carlson/PJW tier but doesn't mind my fascism and I've been redpilling him a lot this winter break and I think soon he'll be like me mam

>My sister is traditional and conservative but your basic conservative politically. She does't care when I go on about Hitler and the Jews and white genocide. She wants a white family in the future.

>My bro used to be Trump lover tier after years of being an ultra lefty. Joined anti-SJW crowd and got me into it when I was younger. After Trump was elected (Trump's campaign we saw eye to eye) he drifted far left and I drifted more and more to fascism. We always fight about politics. My other family members don't bring it up with him and with my other family members if they disagree they don't really care. Always he or I will bring it up the few times we ever see each other anymore. He was on Sup Forums regularly for about a month he took major bluepills. I think he doesn't want to face the truth that the coming years will be an endless struggle.

>Sup Forums
>satire

Filtering here defeats the purpose of this site. Filtering there is vital.

Don't stop at refugees. They have to know who is inviting them in. Name the jew. On a deep level everybody knows. Everybody makes passive jokes about the Jews owning the media and the banks but they see at as "just a funny joke." Deep down they know. You have to rile up the spirit and the courage for them to admit it.

You probably sperg out like a kid having a conniption fit and ruin everyone's good time, faggot.

keko I've gone 14/88 with a few people and brought them to our side. GF and some friends. Feels good man.

>I voted for Trump
>Mom voted for Hilary
>Had coffee together the morning when the news was reporting his success
>Carried on like normal people
Do relationships really get ruined because of difference of opinion?

never mention politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg

you mean how do you get along with walking zombies living a lie? Why would you want to? You may as well ask how come I am a wolf and the sheep won't play with me

Why would you want be to black pilled? That is the most faggoty loser shit I can imagine. We can show you the light desu, make you a man, give you purpose if you want.
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AVfIWi92t-g

We can train you to be a wizard desu, born again hard

I let it ruin relationships with family members.

Then you rebuild from there. gotta bust down some walls to do renovations sometimes.

tell senpai to quit being sensitive bitches when people disagree with them. Voting is for adults.

teach them to summon the WOTAN
youtube.com/watch?v=j_F6vyeLvaM

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html

tell them the prophecy is fulfilled it is time
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

Nigga wtf are you talking about. I just watched one of those videos, it was cringey as fuck. The real SS would have pumped you with lead.

interesting I am in the order of the Black Sun actually, we were the SS

Don't force the issue. There has been a quiet non aggression principle in my family for the past couple years to simply not bring up politics. I think it's worked great since we know e won't agree.

Recently my family member made some comment while we were watching the news along the lines of "well if he was white instead of brown then he would have been treated better." I told her "listen I don't subscribe to that ideology so keep the lid on it" and it was fine.

I have a short number of days with my family per year and I won't have them tarnished by animosity relating to politics.

lmao my half of my family believes the Holocaust was executed by Jews so uh, my views are pretty tame compared to theirs

well they aren't wrong desu

The only time it came up was during the election and I told my aunt that she's Christian and if Hillary won she'd let in Muslims that would want to take over

I think she was only anti-Trump because the media of course made him into the devil (and still does)

I don't particularly like my family anyway, so I don't care what they think.

You have to be 18 to post here

Realize that you are an idiot for following Sup Forums ideologies

>not being an automaton is lame
>being smart is dumb
>truth is reatrded
>be a sheep
>moooo
gas yourself worthless fuck

>I kept trying to dig at their cognitive dissonance by reminding them that the Jewish people regularly partake in collective identity politics and it's not racist to allow whites to partake in the same behavior that other races normalized.
I tried this tactic but immediately called anti semetc and lose all credibility.... Do you run into that? Is it just game over then?

stop going on Sup Forums

>you

You can't pal, you either water them down for their normie minds to handle, or go full 14/88 on their normie asses.

I dont have relationships.

you know there are LOTR memes here, I assume you have read the book, yah you are the orc nigger

Its true, you are just a moron who followed other morons thinkking you are unique

Basically, the second analogues to the Jewish people are brought up the conversation imploded. The person in question also lionizes Al Franken and regularly listens to CNN/MSM so they're bluepilled by default.

In retrospect when I was beginning to go into "controversial" topics and I was initially met with skepticism, I should have immediate resorted to the "You're a Boomer living in an comfy white community. I live and work in [extremely diverse not-Chicago city], you have no idea what you're arguing for." (Optional: +"In fact, when was the last time you talked with someone under 40 on Facebook who parrots these hateful ideas?")

I have no idea if drawing parallels to Israeli society will ever work, it comes across like an insta-death argument killer whenever it's brought up, so I've tried to use parallel arguments with latinos/african americans/etc.

Actually I am one of the ones that wake up the morons shitskin. Interesting observation from one the morons that followed the other morons here

t.Black Sun