/pg/ PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE WARRIOR

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: UvYdS9q

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh (embed)

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>soundcloud.com/Óðinn010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ
>mega.nz/#F!HR5WnTyD!Fu0v3uJF2vfXRNqzeXxUZQ
>mega.nz/#F!tj4QjTba!oD27lPXLqfg0Jk6Xw7_kZw!FzBg1bpC
>mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA (his)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XgHU86QFQg
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ03s5EFwIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnyx
youtube.com/watch?v=EOR7VKcSb9k
youtube.com/watch?v=lVFGT2NX-YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hVAWwWi0DbE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6UJ6ht5_M
youtube.com/watch?v=hEVmNSryrNg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ep_9yQhkes
youtube.com/watch?v=ODaCrCttS1U
youtube.com/watch?v=O0c1xFDMHdA
youtube.com/watch?v=riM_7uq-WaI
youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U
youtube.com/watch?v=sh36Ys0hxoE
youtube.com/watch?v=rWhjm9emRJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=HEYlbD9innc
youtube.com/watch?v=YGGejwE2XMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he's gay

What pagan Gods to prey to? I mean there are so many that fulfill the same functions, eg. Odin, Zeus, Jupiter(?), Zalmoxis etc. Does it matter?

bump

The pagan religions of Indo-European peoples are all derived from the same root. Thus the deities in various pantheons can be equated.
There is the Sky Father deity:Tiwaz (Germanic) = Zeus (Hellenic) = Jupiter (Roman) = Rod (Slavic) = The Dagda (Celtic) = Dievas (Baltic) = Dyaus Pita (Vedic) = Sabazios (Dacian/Thracian).

Òðinn = Mercury = Hermes = Lugh (Celtic) = Vishnu (Vedic)

The Thunderer: Perkwunos (Proto-Indo-European) = Thor (Germanic) = Indra (Vedic) = Jupiter (Roman [joint divinity]) = Zeus (Hellenic [joint divinity]) = Taranis (Celtic) = Perkunas (Baltic) = Perun (Slavic) = Zibelthiurdos (Dacian/Thracian)

Proto-Indo-European Sky Father is Dyeus Pater.

Post nice arts and stuff

Dawn Goddess: Hausos (Proto-Indo-European) = Aurora (Roman) = Eos (Hellenic) = Eostre (Germanic) = Ausrine (Baltic) = Ushas (Vedic) = Zorya Utrennyaya (Slavic) = Brigid (Celtic)

Celtic Helmet

You should follow the Pantheon that reflects your ethnic identity. E.g. A Russian would follow Slavic, a Welshman would follow Celtic, A Swede would follow Germanic, an Italian Roman, a Greek Hellenic. Don't worry too much about it however as all the pantheons share the same root.

The Norns, the Germanic Fate Goddesses

Bump

Hail 39-sama

youtube.com/watch?v=9XgHU86QFQg

Nazi meme flag because OP is a Jew trying to turn you from Christianity. They love the Pagan shit.
Sometimes they forget to meme their flag and post from Israel with Jew flag all larping about Paganism.
You've been warned.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ03s5EFwIs

>They love Pagan shit

Burn in hell GAYgan
Every last one of you are sodomites

Let's be honest, how many of you are actually white?
>inb4 whiter than you jose

Pagans are faggots but survive the jive is okay. Varg is a snownigger

Paganism is making a comeback because of some guy isnt that grea-

Average Christian

Average P*gan

The difference is that those guys are clearly faggot cucks, whereas when Christians preach diversity they have a good theological argument for it.

>They love the Pagan shit.
No shit, modern Judaism is basically monotheist paganism when you get down to it.
The traditional system of morality derived from Christianity has always been their target.

Virtually all of us are Euroean if you check out the links. Whats the percentage of Christians that are white?
Of course its a burger spamming "yoor not wyte".

here comes the mongrel shill to spam his shitty memes. As always he is hiding behind a meme flag.

Check this shit out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnyx
youtube.com/watch?v=EOR7VKcSb9k
youtube.com/watch?v=lVFGT2NX-YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hVAWwWi0DbE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6UJ6ht5_M

The Boar in Celtic Culture

Looks comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=hEVmNSryrNg

PRE-ROMAN EUROPE 2: The Celts

Just a daily reminder that pagans were the WE WUZ niggers of Europe.

This has english subs. It's a pretty good watch.

I also recommend this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ep_9yQhkes

>paganism
What for? Everything of note in European history came during Christianity. Paganism isn't an ethno-religion that will save the white race or anything like that either, see the gothis in Iceland and their gay weddings and all the faggots in Britain with their "pagans against hate" bullshit.

CAN I JOIN YOUR PAGAN GANG? I HAVE A LOINCLOTH MADE FROM 6 DEAD RACCOONS AND A CHALICE MADE FROM A POSSUM SKULL BT MY MOM WON’T LET ME BRING IT IN THE BASEMENT WHERE MY ROOM IS. I WILL BRING SNACKS TOO, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE WE MEET NEXT AND I WILL BE THERE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ODaCrCttS1U

The Wild Boar Warrior in Indo-European Mythology and Material Culture

Wait. Maybe they're idolaters. But how is one a sodomite if they don't perform sodomy?

youtube.com/watch?v=O0c1xFDMHdA

Dragon Slayers in Germanic Cultures

What is the answer to the christcuck question?

youtube.com/watch?v=riM_7uq-WaI

youtube.com/watch?v=sVCFF6NUq2U

Yule

Convert and give up your cringey larping.

>muh LARP
kys desertfag

How convenient for the Jews.

desu it is a larp. Be honest with yourself.

The irony is, "pagans" are taking down the "Christmas"(yule/pagan) decorations and rebelling against "Christmas" shopping (jewish/corporate) decorations to spite Christians which is actually restoring Christmas to its true roots.

What a funny world we live in, everyone is fucking lost. Well anyway, I'm glad Christmas is slowly getting its merit back. Even if the vehicle for change is hilarious ironic to the put of absurdly stupid.

You pagans are making a huge mistake. Accept Jesus Christ, the King of Kings as your lord and saviour before it is to late.

>you can only be good if you accept a religion from outside europe
Hmm

Let them make their own choice, they are really just atheists anyway.
Let them pretend they believe Zeus is real, instead of ruining Christianity by pretending they believe in Christ when they really don't.

You can't force someone to have faith. They are only playing pretend no matter what religion they think they support.

It's not about being good, it's about the truth and Christ is the ultimate truth.

YALL PAGANS AN ATHEISTS WUZ LIVIN IN CAVES WHILE WE WUZ WALKING ON WATER AN SHEEIT

I fear that you may be right, but if we can convince some people it will be worth it.

>You can't force someone to have faith
You have all the time.

Rome was incredibly degenerate (which fascists claim to hate) From the rampant homosexuality, to the orgies, to the violation of humans for entertainment in the coliseum, all the way to the fact there are Roman statues of transexuals. Its purely ironic that a fascist would be a fan of Rome or think its remotely compatible with fascism.

The very concept of Fascism is based on Christian moral values. Either you are a fascist or a pagan but you can't be both without reaching in ways that are purely illogical or flat lies. All the strict morality you value in fascism came to you first in Christianity.

99% of the "pagans" on Sup Forums are Odinists though, and only use the Hellenic pagans to act like they ever accomplished anything.

Besides that, how much of a retard do you have to be to wish European history had stopped in 323AD? We've made so much architectural, philosophical and technological advancements since then. You're discarding the vast majority of European history and culture to larp like you're some ancient faggot who still sacrifices animals to the god of harvests or whatever the fuck. Ironically kikes are the only other group of people who still sacrifice animals to their false god.

very interasdeting, hmm.

What the church did was wrong, they were men who cared about their own power and ultimately ruined the message of God to achieve their goals.

I let you fags pretend you believe whatever you want, but I will call you on your logical fallacies and lies.

The idea of forced conversion is wrong, and it doesn't actually save anyone's soul.

>this whole post
American education never ceases to amaze me.

>From the rampant homosexuality

Christianity cured that, r-right?

>insulting another user's flag while hiding behind a memeflag
Truly, the worst kind of poster on Sup Forums

> all the way to the fact there are Roman statues of transexuals.

s-source?!

>how much of a retard do you have to be to wish European history had stopped in 323AD?

kek, I never said that. I just think dodging Judaism 2.0: Slave Morality Boogaloo might have worked better for us.

>insulting
But I was not, I'm honestly fascinated by his knowledge of Roman history, from his display of masterful expertise in the cultural and sociological differences of the Republic and Imperial periods down to his detailed approach to their customs and religious institutions.

Truly, Americans are the greatest.

>monotheist pagan
Contradiction in terms.

Christianity is controlled opposition.

>Everything of note in European history came during Christianity.
No it didn't.
>Paganism isn't an ethno-religion that will save the white race or anything like that either
Can't be worse than Jew-loving, nigger foot-kissing Christianity.

Christians LARP as Jews/Israelites. That's the entire basis for their religion, that faith in Jesus makes you spiritually circumcised and Jewish.

Yeah, guess there's no point in trying to prove him wrong then, better just use a memeflag and say Americans r dumb xD

This place has turned into a fucking shithole since the election.

>accuses someone of hiding behind a memeflag
>proudly displays a ZOGflag

>forced conversion is wrong
Voluntary conversaion has caused a couple problems too, namely all of Africa and South America being your brothers in Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=sh36Ys0hxoE

This guy's a great teacher on Hinduism. Which is an ancient indo European religion that closely resembles that of our pagan ancestors.

Europeans made those advancements, whether Christianity enabled them to do so is less certain.

Jesus was a human sacrifice, so, what now?

Listen, it doesn't matter anymore. Christianity is Jewish.

Disprove that. You cannot, because it is Jewish.

It's a rival sect of Judaism? Doesn't matter, it is still Jewish. It calls Jews the children of Satan? Doesn't matter, it is still Jewish.

See how you run into problems with your position here? No amount of mental gymnastics overcome that basic fact.

You still misunderstand me, I never said he's wrong. On the contrary, he's so unequivocally correct (and I know from experience that no one can ever prove an American wrong, given their unquestionably superior intellect and education) that any further addition would sound nothing but pedestrian.

I hope I have the privilege to learn more about Rome from American literati in the future.

Pagan art and folklore just makes me feel good inside.

>no impaled Jews to be worship
Disgusting.

Christian women on the other hand... This really triggers the jew worshiping faggots.

You'd think they'd be happy about it, since most Christians are niggers.

heh

youtube.com/watch?v=rWhjm9emRJ0

Before the Vikings

An Eye For Odin

youtube.com/watch?v=HEYlbD9innc

An Eye For Odin

youtube.com/watch?v=YGGejwE2XMM

Reincarnation

Going to share some cool images now

Is it Jewish because it came from Jews? Is it still Jewish if non Jews practice it? Is Paganism still European even when niggers do it?

Ultimately pagans would deny Christianity even if you could prove it correct. They hate universal truths. They have no humility, no inner light. Even Evola thought pagans were faggots.

>Is it Jewish because it came from Jews?
Yes.

Where did paganism come from?

I suppose most of you grew up christian. How do you deal with the fact that God might be angry with you if you start worshipping other gods?

And please don't answer that the christian god doesn't exist but yours does without explaining why.

From the gods.

People talking about paganism as though it's some singular religion akin to Christianity instead of a more generalised pre-christian spirituality that manifested, and still manifests, in many forms is part of the confusion.

Not that i'd consider myself one but I do think there's something to the ideas given that they've seemingly persisted.

Pagans overthrew the roman empire.
Christians fail to stop jews and muslims consistently for over 1000 years, and then have massive wars with themselves

Your native religion is part of your genetic heritage