The media has spent the past week insisting that Trump was about to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller...

The media has spent the past week insisting that Trump was about to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Here we are at the end of the week, and as Palmer Report predicted, that has not happened. Instead, Mueller has used the week to fire several warning shots at Trump and his people. Mueller has all of the transition team emails. Mueller also has documents from the White House Counsel confirming that Trump knew he was committing obstruction of justice. Translation: it’s far too late to fire him. Mueller is far from the only one taking warning shots at Trump and his people.

The U.S. Attorney in New York just seized Jared Kushner’s overseas banking records, a reminder that Donald Trump and his family face criminal prosecution far beyond what Mueller can do to them. Even Steve Bannon is taking a thinly veiled warning shot at Trump by reminding everyone that Trump is an accused child rapist. By the way, Bannon was just informed he’s being brought in for Trump-Russia questioning as well. Oh, and Mueller may have a spy in Trump’s ranks.

Go back to plebbit CNN

>We'll find dirt on Trump soon!

Said the increasingly nervous liberal who has no idea what's going on in politics.

only trash voted for King nigger

So I have an honest question about the meeting between Trump Jr. and that Russian guy. it seems like every time I check Trump Jr. admits he was lying about his previous statement and more stuff comes out. None of it's good and honestly it looks like foreign interference.

I don't know what to think of it, can you guys reassure me on the matter?

It’s now clear what the House Intel Committee is doing. It’s quickly interviewing every witness that Robert Mueller has interviewed or plans to interview, so it can release a phony “exoneration” of Donald Trump before Mueller can get around to painstakingly proving that Trump is a career criminal. The Republicans can’t stop Mueller from exposing those crimes, so they’re going to preemptively muddy the waters in the court of public opinion by declaring Trump innocent. They’re conducting faulty interviews with every possible witness, so they can say they grilled everyone involved and found that Trump did nothing wrong. Nice try, GOP. Mueller will nail them all anyway.

>

he is guilty as fuck and will go to jail, I hope that reassures you

Trump Jr. is baiting fools like you into actually doing some research into the people at the meeting.

>be liberal seeing "Trump Jr. LIED about meeting!" for the 500th time on CNN
>that's it, I'm gonna get down to the bottom of this
>goes on the internet and actually does research
>what's that? FusionGPS? Connected to the Democrats? And Clintons?

At this point a liberal will either foam at the mouth from the confusion and will try to kill themselves or will go comatose.

LMAO - is that why Wash Post says the investigation needs at least another a year?? Must have a butt-load of evidence!

Hannity-tier brain damage, stop sucking Rupert Murdoch's rancid semen

Does ShariaBlue pay extra for their night crew or are you just that much of a loser?

How's the weather in Moscow, comrade?

Go back to watching your foosball.

Senator Sheldon Whitehouse sits on the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee, which is investigating the Trump-Russia scandal. Here’s what he just tweeted: “Here’s a happy holiday thought: imagine if someone in GOP anti-Mueller campaign were actually cooperating with Mueller, and gathering evidence of intent to obstruct justice. Just sayin’. I’d love to see those emails!” This is remarkable, because Whitehouse would be in position to know these kinds of things. In other words, he may not just be speaking hypothetically – and that’s the entire point.

A year long investigation. Nothing burger of charges.
>Flynn lied to the FBI
Whoopy. I looked into my crystal ball and this is what I saw:
>Media and everyone wants Trump to fire Mueller. In fact, THEY are starting the rumor.
>Trump smiles. AGAIN, he's 150 steps ahead of them.
>Trump says absolutely nothing. Drops subtle little hints like publicly chiding the DoJ and FBI on Twitter. But allows the ruse to keep happening.
>Mueller says nothing. Gives him the silent treatment.
>The charade will continue. Everyone will be vetted thoroughly and nothing will be found on the Trump side.
>Mueller starts quietly going after the Fusion GPS bread crumb trail. Those involved with the dossier. The corruption at the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One. Possibly Obama. Holder, Rice, Lynch, etc. Media won't report because they are too busy chimping out about feelings that Trump has hurt.
>When media starts reporting on what Mueller is doing, Trump will create a diversion by saying and doing something that will make the media go Apeshit. Trump uses their weaknesses against them.
>Meanwhile the limelight is off Mueller. Trump is running defense for Mueller. Trump and Mueller are actually probably working together at this point.
>Sealed indictments happen, big liberals start standing tall in court, prosecutions happen.
>In the end, Trump thanks Mueller for a great job. Pats him on the back and calls him a patriot.
Liberals are too fucking stupid to see what's going to happen.

This proves my point that liberals are too fucking stupid to see what's about to hit them.

Call me when you've actually got some real dirt on Trump outside of "just wait and see they'll find something soon!".

The people who voted for Trump already had a target to look at. That's why they won. They have the dirt in front of their eyes with the help of Wikileaks and the internet. That's why they were able to win it.

You though? What do you have? Where is your purpose or goal outside of the vague idea to impeach Trump because of reasons?

You are an emotional entity. Not a thinking one. You are a waste of a human vessel.

*dirt on Clinton

Tell me, what is Sessions doing?

Nigger, do you even Constitution?

Article II of the Constitution vests the President as chief law enforcement of the federal government. Those serving under him do so at his will and pleasure.

TLDR
>you can't impeach a president for exercising his constitutional authority.

Oh and obstruction isn't a crime you fucking mong. It's a term of art used to describe actual statutory violations.

TLDR
>OP is a faggot. Sage.

>Mueller will nail them all anyway.
He's been there since January and all he has is a fucking perjury charge. Trump could pardon Flynn. Flynn knows this. Muller knows this. All the Flynn charges are, are a lame attempt of Muller to save face.

What crime? Cite either the Constitution, statute, caselaw, or common law that he violated, or fuck off..

>intent to obstruct justice
This isn't a crime

Obama wasn't even fully African, he was Arabic and only the FBI knows what else (Muslim). Can't be trusted.

Don't forget the most important seasoning for this shit: sage.