It's been 8 days and nothing has happened

It's been 8 days and nothing has happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1128/DOC-347961A1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MD3DdskaPhs
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyv905Q2omU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s the long game, bruh.
Obviously. You’ll see.

Did anything happen in 2014? There was no net neutrality then either.

>frog
>pan
>water
>stove
Really makes my knuckles crack

Ajit Pai is earning an annual salary of $455 thousand as the appointed FCC chairman. This salary is not constant for the years he shall serve. This will surely boost his net worth in the days to come.

one does not just ram the dick in the ass. One must slowly, but surely, wiggle is way in as to not cause an uproar.

I was promised that people would up and die because of this.. have I been lied to?!

Each time the left spazzes out over their own delusions people ignore them even more the next time it happens.

Not die, just cucked.

it doesn't take effect until next year you fucking idiot

Leftists need to be rounded up and shot already.

Oh wrong one that was the tax bill panic.. still waiting for people to die tho.

>In another 2014 letter, Pai criticized Netflix, writing that their Open Connect caching tools effectively secure fast lanes for its traffic.

Redddit and that BLACKED.com JewTube kike said we would all be gassed like Jews during the Holohoax....

are people gonna up and die?

My internet was a little slow three hours ago, but it's back to normal now. Still, thanks Drumpf.

MY. INTERNET. WAS. SLOW. FOR. A. FEW. MINUTES.

>It's been 8 days and nothing has happened.
What are you talking about? The internet is GONE.
I'm sending this to you via smoke signals.

>There was no net neutrality then either.
Yes there was. The FCC was enforcing net neutrality since the 2000s when ISPs started pulling bullshit.

>Leftists need to be rounded up and shot already.
To quick.

There's evidence that he lied about NN being lead by Obama and that he used dead people's IDs in a fake petition for repealing it. It's over. You lost. get over it.

No. Net neutrality was passed in 2015.

>wahh my internet connection is shit
not like it was better under title 2

get shrekt fucking retarded libshits

transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1128/DOC-347961A1.pdf

Proofs?

The reason for the Title II change was because the courts decided the FCC couldn't continue enforcing net neutrality unless the ISPs were treated as common carriers. The FCC had been enforcing net neutrality principles for years before 2015.

They were guidelines but nobody's enforcing it before NN was passed

>They were guidelines but nobody's enforcing it before NN was passed

The FCC was enforcing it. It wasn't until the 2014 case between the FCC and Verizon that the court said they couldn't.

Comcast knocked on my door. The dude, punched me in the face knocking me out. He said "Bitch, now we can do whatever you want." He walked over to my modem, pulled down his pants and came all over it. My girlfriend was crying and angry.
>True story

Itll be your kids who deal with the deficit. nu-boomer.

Present the evidence, then.

>You lost. get over it
>nn is gone

Wait until it's time to renew.

good way to destroy your customer base. Don't think a company would risk it while some alternative would fly in and steal them all.

>you lost
>nn is gone
and they say we are the retards

I read through so many well-informed articles on both pro- and negative- net neutrality and ultimately came to the conclusion that no one knows what's going to happen.
No one knows.
Seriously, no one.

You fucktards will defend any changes.
25% increase on your bill.
Paying extra for shit.

I wish you stupid dick suckers would kys

this man's face is hilarious

if something bad happens, it'll be possible to fix it, we won't be stuck like this forever

>8 days and nothing has happened.
Nothing happened? This thread would have had over 9000 posts by this time if he hadn't cut all those anons off the internet.
(not to mention those that died from it)

You would think that, but entities in the same industry have a tendency to act in parallel. "Open the phone book" and call different plumbers, dentists... in the same area, bet you will get damn near the same price for the same jobs. For most car manufactures and dealerships, the same extras are extra, regardless of which one that's looked at. In the nineteen nineties it didn't matter if you went to Dish Network, DirecTV... the packages were not much different. I am not saying that is going to happen, but it is a small concern in the back of my mind.

We're going to have to create a street net someday whether NN is a thing or not.

>street net
Explain.

It's not going to destroy the customer base. Us Americans will swallow anything their Jewish masters tell them to and we will thank them for it.

I think it will be more like how smart phone plans work, where you get to choose how many gigabytes you can download every month. They'll sneak it in incrementally. It may not even be for years. These company's are planning to be around longer than you.

What the cubans did. You simply connect your PC to your neighbors PC and so on. It's an adhoc network. You can do it wirelessly. You will need to create your own websites, so it's not for idiots.

Go to youtube and search, "cuban internet" for a more in depth explanation.

What are you talking about it was like living in a gulag before net nutrality

Him and FCC are being sued by the states attorney generals and being accused of obstruction of justice. They're fucked.

Yeah what the fuck? I thought my internet was going to have more freedom now? Where the FUCK is my freedom?

>not using boogie's new internet connection in your poopic

That's what I thought you meant, a grass roots cell network, I just wanted to be sure. There is information on how to set up wireless routers as repeaters. The earlier ones used two in conjunction, and I am not sure if there has been any consumer units that could do it off the shelf. I guess WiFi extenders are similar, but unless there is a variable internal component to boost the wattage, they would be too low power. I am sure there are items out there for purchase, but considering the scope a network like that would have to be, individuals will probably have to be within a distance of each other that would need a lot of people who are Normie WRT tech involved, so the equipment would have to be easily acquired, and easy to set up with simple instruction.

>but I like the way you think

You've got to help us! Sup Forums is gone SJWs are everywhere!

Old news. Proto1 and raidc constructed a darknet that extended from Maine to Miami years ago as a proof of concept with Operation Harbormaster.

The more I think about it..that was probably 10 years ago.

Wow it's almost as if every week the unwashed masses participate in a new feel good self gratification crusade or something. Who'd've thunk?

the repeal hasn't even taken effect yet

we have to make sure it doesn't come to that.

My ISP has already taken the opportunity to
throttle my connection. They know they aren't
going to receive backlash because they believe
nobody will notice as net neutrality will be
repealed.

>net neutrality will be repealed
>will
dude, it happened a week ago

>net neutrality has been repealed
Nothing has been repealed, repeal is a matter of law, which only congress can do. The only thing that has happened is a matter of policy at this point. My concern is telecoms will go for the cash grab, which will be problematic for the citizen-consumer; this before the same become so annoyed, it will end up as a matter of law. If corporations do not want new regulatory laws, don't piss off the populace, because that is what will end up happening. When some old ass retired Boomer's can't get to their gambling site, without paying extra, hell, the AARP will do the work for us.

actual happenings: things happen
lib happenings: sit around til something happens and then claim that it's due to the thing that you said would cause a happening ~3 years ago
so basically wait 3 years

>lib happenings: sit around til something happens and then claim that it's due to the thing that you said would cause a happening ~3 years ago
Can't say I haven't been guilty of this, I woke when it was no longer a claim, and I had the poof through digital communication and archive, that what I warned, did happen. I didn't think it would all end up this bad, I thought a basic principle would still apply, at least in the states, maybe in extension of the West in general; that no matter what happened, any person willing to work, could economize a decent life. That is until my brother, community member, fellow citizen... sold me out, for convenience and new made up ideology. Now, even though it might not be seen, there are hard times ahead. I don't want any decent person to have to question their future. So, whatever I end up doing now, it's too late for it to be about me, it's only because someone that may be like me can have a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=MD3DdskaPhs

>people trusted in the system too much, because they trusted the people around them
>humanity is mostly made up people in a range, that exists between nigger to grown ass child

youtube.com/watch?v=Iyv905Q2omU