imgur.com/a/zlY30
imgur.com/a/M799l
imgur.com/a/qudXK
pastebin.com/udyffNsr
pastebin.com/0H1PnwaN
pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8
imgur.com/a/SXM4d
imgur.com/a/o559N
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
imgur.com/a/EFz5H
i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/5j0QC
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
imgur.com/a/AZuka).
files.catbox.moe/vyeeqo.jpg
imgur.com/a/3XLoE)
youtube.com/watch?v=V9A1JLlwUaM
youtube.com/watch?v=jJt88OAvRLI
youtube.com/watch?v=pFXZ618pU_0
youtu.be/GuCBXTfoVq8?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=c_nSYYDSL3w
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
imgur.com/a/xAJf4
i.imgur.com/iWk9HGm.jpg
imgur.com/a/U4Wjs
imgur.com/a/Midtk
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/LaIvlbJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y)
webmshare.com/play/gKEym
i.imgur.com/1OEN1cF.png
i.imgur.com/sk7zUUm.png
i.imgur.com/RM4Vfc8.png
i.imgur.com/J4unn8w.jpg
i.imgur.com/bX5hsNq.jpg
i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg
i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg
imgur.com/a/DoRxk
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2093998
imgur.com/CfE4emT
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
imgur.com/a/rQO52
i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg
imgur.com/a/Puq5i
imgur.com/a/27g2g
i.imgur.com/OVuzUAM.jpg)
imgur.com/a/Wjiwa
imgur.com/a/7mKSi
imgur.com/a/L4Hhp
imgur.com/a/pvpon
imgur.com/a/pp5Yf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like to request Mai Natsume looking back towards the viewer with her pants lowered. E.g. something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1653687

Another suggestion is Mai coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1220752

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her with her hair in low twintails, wearing her general outfit, or school uniform, or anything similarly pretty.

Or as a cute idol, doing a v/peace sign.

Or in casual clothes, wearing shorts with pantyhose underneath.

Anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a volleyball team uniform
-POV of looking at a wallet photo of her smiling
- Any of these outfits imgur.com/a/vciLS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Rias and something cute similar to either of these two images in this album imgur.com/a/0Qc5F . Can be wearing her school uniform or something cute and casual.

Or Rias as a Will-o-the-Wisp from Monster Girl Encyclopedia imgur.com/a/BSIgv

Or Rias dressed as YoRHa No.2 Type B from NieR: Automata since the game released last week imgur.com/a/MCypf

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
- Dressed as a Race Queen
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Natsume playing tennis preferably in her own uniform or waking up with bedhead, anything else is cool as well.

Tennis uniform reference: i.imgur.com/HFC5ToI.jpg

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Laying in bed only wearing an oversized (unbuttoned) button-up shirt, blushing while smelling the shirt.
• Wearing only an oversized t-shirt with bunny ears with a carrot in her mouth
• Spinning a book on her finger with a smug expression

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Shion hugging a chess piece plushie or her wearing a bunny kingu/pajamas/hoodie similar to this imgur.com/a/AWG1S
In a dual request with Shion and Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) accidentally bumping into each other and their long, fluffy hair getting into a cute tangled mess
Shion/Watashi hair ref: imgur.com/a/fQVT2
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing Jolyne's outfit. Jolyne reference: i.imgur.com/X5VZo39.jpg
-Wearing Julia's dress from Fire Emblem Heroes (i.imgur.com/BpQl3OZ.jpg)
-With the same clothes and pose as Cordelia (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1964017), maybe with a bit of skindentation.
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi sleeping in bed, perhaps POV sleeping beside him. Anything cute or handsome would be amazing, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-This exercise sequence but with Mai: imgur.com/a/yzFZ4 wearing her Chinese outfit or just a tanktop and shorts.
-Mai in these clothes: imgur.com/a/mzKWd trying to learn a dancing sequence but being uncertain which step comes next, maybe having a ? sign on top of her head.
-wearing a police uniform and making a finger gun gesture with a wink on her face.
-wearing sports bra and shorts (or other comfortable training clothes) while outstretching her hand towards the ground with a smile on her face. Kinda like this: imgur.com/a/Fsi1H
-Joint request with Mai Natsume (Cross-thread) doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match.

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my lovely Inori being sporty or wearing sporty stuff like gym clothes and spats.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Nanako in Black Lady's outfit
imgur.com/a/OumIX

Or Hotaru's underwear/pajamas
i.imgur.com/odM8xpC.png

Either age is totally fine as well, whichever you prefer!

Requesting Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Bending over and lifting the skirt she's using, subtly showing her butt (could be nopan)
--With a sweaty T-shirt
--Using a chinese dress, polishing her scales and claws

--Laying down on a bed with a naughty face on and only some ribbons covering her privates, her saying "Hurry up and open your birthday present already!".

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

I'd love to request a drawing of my cutie Akua.
-A full version of this manga panel i.imgur.com/LGPxlyM.jpg or any sort of similar action ready to fight pose would be awesome.
-An image of her in an outfit/pose similar to i.imgur.com/vFxPpXy.jpg if you're feeling lewd.

Of course as always, if you have any other sort of idea that you want to draw feel free, I really don't mind. If you need anything just let me know. Please and thank you for considering.

No one saw nothing.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin being drawn in Adventure Time style imgur.com/a/5JgIM

Her doing something fun in winter season, building/standing on top of snow fortress for example, or simply wearing comfy clothing of winter fashion.

I also would appreciate her portraits, or her expressing different kinds of emotions, interacting with other waifus/husbandos, anything cute and cool you can come up with.

Requesting her Aigis Wearing nothing, but an apron
Wearing a bunnysuit
Her butt being pushed against glass or in workout clothes bending over and stretching imgur.com/a/QUpgD
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed
Cosplaying in Cardcaptor Sakura in her original magical girl outfit imgur.com/a/ZfZHX , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my dear lovely Anna dressed as the communications operator from NieR Automata: i.imgur.com/j8VpX2D.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Anything involving a peach.
-Eating Macaroons
-Licking a game cartridge
-Totty and Ichi dressed as each other and acting like each other asking "Well? Who's who now?", preferably off model for hardesr distinction. ( imgur.com/a/hTyW6 )

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her adjusting user's necktie while he blushes, playing with a Nintendo Switch, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

A few little suggestions:
>POV, lying beside me in bed (akin to a sfw u.nya.is/dzwlwl.jpg )
>Putting on thigh-highs (akin to the Toradora OP)
>Cosplaying as Sophie from Tales of Graces: u.nya.is/vvjmps.jpg
>Wearing a formal dress and being embarrassed about how out-of-character it is

And remember the most important part of all: having fun!

Requesting Takane wearing this and reading a book on her bed, or anything comfy of the sort: imgur.com/a/GmxQD

Or just in any of these:
imgur.com/a/34p43

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and not lewd.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, or posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

I saw it. You bwaka.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and me standing side by side above younger versions of ourselves like in this (imgur.com/a/WlOy3) picture
Alternatively, if that's not your thing (no preference on PoV or SI on any of these):
-us eating a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant.
-her sleepily trying to kiss me, but groggily missing by a small bit
-her kneeling on our bed with me, tears of joy in her eyes as I slip a ring on her finger.
I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Kagura twirling one of her sideburns with her index finger, please!

Also requesting Kagura and Eureka () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Kindly requesting something lovely of Colette happily wearing a gold ring
Or her being cute with a wired mic, singing, "I smile for you. I sing for you."
Alternatively, her entering/enjoying/exiting a bath
Or whatever else totes adorbs

This week was spring break, just wish it was a bit warmer. Requesting Lavinia:

Having a few drinks with Risty
Wearing any of these various micro bikinis and being embarrassed or irritated about it
>imgur.com/a/Gglhj
Wearing the virgin killer sweater backwards
>imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Dressed as Shoebill
>imgur.com/a/3kNyN
Dressed as Kizuna Ai
>imgur.com/a/a1oeJ
Wearing an appropriately scaled version of the best chorogons outfit, or alternatively dressed as Quetzalcoatl
>imgur.com/a/Ss0P4
Or dressed (and posed) as this version of Mordred
>imgur.com/G7n6yC5

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

I meant to ask, do you mind her with her shorter hairstyle? I didn't see anything on your ref so I wanted to make sure.

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Jolyne tying her finger to mine with a red string or Stone Free's string, red string of fate style, I'm alright being drawn as an user
imgur.com/a/dUIVT
• Wearing the infamous GiantDad set from Dark Souls, complete with a Zweihander, maybe holding the Mask of the Father in her free hand rather than have it equipped
imgur.com/a/lKBJh
• Wearing Cosmos' outfit
i.imgur.com/pyqCEpc.png
• Sitting on a Logicoma because Sawashiro voices them both
imgur.com/a/K1JNp

Furthermore, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting my handsome husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as the Greeed, Ankh from Kamen Rider OOO trying to look edgy/chuuni (even if you draw him with Popsicles) imgur.com/a/vdvnX

Alternatively, a simple gif doing this dance from the new Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger (doesn't have to be the same angle) webmshare.com/play/1wQdV
-any of these outfis/ideas imgur.com/a/IKYwE
-in a suit of your choice with his hair slicked backmaybe a little messy too? i.imgur.com/lTC7PbO.jpg

As long as he's smiling, happy, and nonlewd anything else is fine, especially cosplay and tasteful crossdressing. Remember to take it easy and have a nice weekend.

Shh, don't tell nobody.

Requesting Gazer reading several books at once.

I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally watching a spooky horror movie (she likes ghosts and supernatural stuff), but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• Something stylish of her wearing her suit ('Nightfrogger' outfit on ref)
• Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ With user/SI, wearing matching t-shirts like in imgur.com/a/fU9wJ (maybe having trouble matching them up due to height difference?). SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Dressed as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy or as Megumin from Konosuba
◦ As a lamia

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-showing off his ass or feet
-with a big cake for his birthday
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- His head resting on user's lap.
Lap pillow refs: imgur.com/a/1KnU0

- Sleeping under a kotatsu

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Nepgear
Something cheering up
In cute casual clothes or imgur.com/a/MQUSG
sitting by a table looking through a bunch of yugioh cards with pack wraps lying around or,
playing ygo, just having fun playing or maybe PoV of playing with her. over the top stuff fine too.
Dressed like Cheshire Cat imgur.com/a/zlY30 lewd or not
On knees, tongue out - Presenting mouth imgur.com/a/M799l
On back like this, holding hands imgur.com/a/qudXK

I'm fine with lewd stuff within reason (pastebin.com/udyffNsr likes/dislikes). Or anything cute in general is also fine.
More requests: pastebin.com/0H1PnwaN Lewd requests: pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8
Other outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But more specifically:

• Always welcome is any depiction of her going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
• Or spoofing any of these Gunsmith Cats cover artworks: imgur.com/a/EFz5H
• Or just some cute pose like i.imgur.com/SI6YXUx.png which would serve to emphasize her slender, beautiful legs
• Or this joint request with Keijo!!!!!!!!'s Nozomi • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday.

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage...
- in a plain spring dress, holding some flowers
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting haruka collapsed on the floor of a studio from exhaustion.

I feel fine with haircut of almost any lenght, I just prefer long over short. But if you feel like drawing her with short hair - I dont mind.

Requesting Touko relaxing at an onsen/hot springs wearing nothing but a bath towel wrapped on her body.

Alternatively, her wearing a black seifuku.

Some of the other ideas I have are:
-Standing on a balcony of a building and looking at the cityscape.
-Wearing Jill's bartender uniform from VA-11 Hall-A. Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/5j0QC

Anything cute, comfy, or happy is fine, thank you and I wish you a happy weekend.

Requesting Taiga starting up a little garden since Spring is right around the corner, please.
Or Birdyfag's super nice idea of Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Kurome and Mio ( (Cross-thread)
), with Mio as her senpai helping her study.

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Or a PoV of her in just an oversized sweater, pushing me down in cowgirl position.

Or Kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Requesting Yukari being metal as fuck.

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please. I put my favourite outfits here, and I love fluffy/romantic/cutelewd stuff, like him:

-saying something cheesy but motivational (I could always use it)
-singing with his guitar (can be a little dorky or genuinely smooth, I love both sides)
-snuggled up in bed blushing with tousled hair and a gentle smile
-Poseidon Kara (if you want a challenge), giant-sized compared to a little user
(you can even take some elements from those ideas and combine them if you'd like)

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he's still soft-looking (stuff like this is nice imgur.com/a/AZuka).

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Requesting *Hyun-ae with yes pillow

or wearing nightie or just her shirt

or pov with hand caressing *Hyun-ae cheek

or nurse *Hyun-ae

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a school swimsuit, like this one: files.catbox.moe/vyeeqo.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Today is my birthday, and one thing I'd really want is a dance with my darling Miia. (imgur.com/a/3XLoE)
Maybe her and I dancing to music that sounds something like:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9A1JLlwUaM
youtube.com/watch?v=jJt88OAvRLI
youtube.com/watch?v=pFXZ618pU_0
youtu.be/GuCBXTfoVq8?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=c_nSYYDSL3w

I really don't mind which one you pick, just some SI and Miia stuff of me and her dancing would be nice. Or just her dancing, especially in her arabian clothes, if possible. Either is fine.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Requesting a soft and fluffy Sina.
Perhaps in a simple sweater? Mostly anything is fine though. Have a nice Sun day!

Wasn't your birthday yesterday?

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir.
March 9th holds a very special meaning to us. It is our anniversary. This year happily marks our 5th together. As such, I would like to request her in a wedding dress, having a ring slipped upon her finger. A silver ring with a ruby to match her beautiful eyes.

If not that, then something befitting of this wonderful day would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- a joint request together with Akeno enjoying some Tea
- taking a nice, hot bath
- getting princess carried
- as H E R O
- as Mercy from Overwatch imgur.com/a/xAJf4
- as "Graceful charity" i.imgur.com/iWk9HGm.jpg
- as Starbreaker from 100% oj imgur.com/a/U4Wjs
- wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/Midtk (including SI ref)
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please

Have a nice weekend all!

Yes, I copypasted and forgot to change it.
I'm being a retard this morning.

Requesting Sawyer wearing big thick rimmed glasses (I guess hipster glasses), and maybe a comfy hoodie (with the hood down), if you feel like drawing more than the face.

Or just draw an image of her as a Nendoroid, with the base and the plastic sheen and all.

At any rate, I'm fine with just about anything cute, as well as cutelewd and blatant lewd (just ask first). I like stylized and chibi drawings a lot too (think Nichijou or Bkub).

Have a good weekend!

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, eating a crepe while wearing her metal half-framed glasses.

Happens to all of us. Just thought I should point that out for some reason.

Good luck and your waifu a cute.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu cooling herself off with a fan, or as an angel, wearing something similar to ( i.imgur.com/LaIvlbJ.jpg ).
Anything cute is also fine, thanks for considering

Good morning, Sup Forums! Friday was Hinagiku's birthday!

Requesting any of the following to make my beloved happy:
- Receiving breakfast in bed from my SI
- Getting a big hug from my SI
- Munching on cake while wearing a party hat
- Walking into a surprise party
- Receiving a present and/or flowers
- Telling me something along the lines of, "All I want is you."
- As a chibi, covered in or surrounded by presents
- Sleeping soundly with a party hat on her head, tired out from a celebration, possibly with my SI (or person out of frame) pulling a blanket over her

Any other birthday-related ideas for her would of course be great too!

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both fine.

Will never be done - Something like this: webmshare.com/play/gKEym

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as Professor Kukui's from Sun and Moon with the lab coat barely covering her breasts and showing side/underboob.
>Kukui Reference: i.imgur.com/1OEN1cF.png

Or, wearing Darkness's armor from Konosuba, but in pink instead of yellow.
>Darkness Reference: i.imgur.com/sk7zUUm.png

Or, wearing Zelda's outfit from Breath of the Wild posed similar to the picture below with her hair blowing in the wind.
>Zelda Reference: i.imgur.com/RM4Vfc8.png
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/J4unn8w.jpg

>monsterfags have a birthday one after another
>both are scaly
>both have big tits
>one is a massive shitposter
>the other brought gazerfag here

Really activated my cashews.

Would like to request Yuri getting dressed/undressed in a traditional school uniform like this i.imgur.com/bX5hsNq.jpg
Or anything lewdcute
Thank you!

Requesting Kneesocks wielding Scanty's revolvers: i.imgur.com/q3S9NjM.jpg

Or anything with concept Kneesocks could be neat: i.imgur.com/WeCj2KJ.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Satsuki is so damn cool

I hope both of them get a cute drawing.

This is really cute.

I like this style.

I might do another one if you want it. Adventure time is a relaxing style to draw.

Looks like Adventure Time.

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

A pov shot of her being proposed to would be pretty nice. Extra points if she's flustered. Extra extra points if she looks a bit older, in her early 20s!

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated, as long as she's smiling and happy.

Have a good weekend~

I thought you were the Mahou Shoujo Ikusei drawfag for a sec

That's really cute, user.

Read the request, I guess you saying that means they did a good job.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cute and/or lewd is fine. If you would like a more specific request then I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Dressed as a country girl or a cowgirl
- Wearing an oversized sweater
- Standing around a Sakura tree with some petals flying in the wind
- Relaxing or having fun at the beach

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Well if you're offering.

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya spiking (or just holding) the Vince Lombardi Trophy: imgur.com/a/DoRxk

Alternately, if you could draw him singing his heart out at karaoke, I would love to see that.

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

Alright give me bit

Requesting Shinjiro Aragaki doing something for white day or looking flustered and pulling his beanie down.
Anything handsome or cool would also be appreciated, take it easy and thanks for the consideration.

Anchor

Any works in progress?

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with any of the following ideas:

Dressed like a mexican mariachi.

Dressed like flamenco dancer.

Dressed with an outfit similar to the Maki's magician outfit while she plays the piano or a violin.

ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2093998

Looking at a window in a rainy day with a melancholic expression in her face.

Thanks in advance, hope all of you have a nice weekend.

Yes.

I would like to request my lovely Tharja
-With a chocobo
-Wearing the infamous gift ribbon
-Playing with her hair
-Mixing potions
-As a younger loli version of herself
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT
-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

Requesting Risty doing something like this: imgur.com/a/rQO52

Or her having some drinks with Lavinia: Or her in Quetzalcoatl's outfit: i.imgur.com/OVU73o8.jpg

Or her in Christie's outfit: imgur.com/a/Puq5i

Alternatively, her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

My drivers are failing me

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy what's left of the weekend

About to color

I spilled paint and dirty water all over it - contemplating death or starting over. Maybe both.

You're really good user. Maybe someone with actual money would be willing to commission you.

Trying to pick a cute waifu.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*Something like this (i.imgur.com/OVuzUAM.jpg) but with his face
*A joint request with Totty with switched clothing and mimicking each other asking "Who is who now?" ( imgur.com/a/hTyW6 )

Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a great week!

Who are you leaning towards?

Its a rumor, but I've heard mine's pretty cute.

I did comm you though
I liked what I got, despite feeling like I paid a little too much for what I got, but that's fine
Would give money again, if I had any

wheeldecide.com

Requesting my wife Torino
- Wearing this tight outfit with bridal gauntlets and toeless legwear imgur.com/a/7mKSi
-Wearing this cute outfit but with colors that match her a bit more (more pink) imgur.com/a/L4Hhp
-Dressed like Azura from Fire Emblem fates and doing a dance imgur.com/a/pvpon
-imgur.com/a/pp5Yf this reaction image, but shes in her frilled bikini or micro bikini

Requesting Crona.

Anything cute, cool, or cutelewd would be great, thanks and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Tsukimi wearing a sundress, staring off into the sunset on a slightly breezy spring day.