What's her height?

What's her height?

Little

Fun sized.

special needs

Tall enough.

Tall enough to ride my rollercoaster, baby.

Ehh, about 0.0013716 kilometers

I'd guess 5 feet or something

manlet tier

she's nine penis tall

Just right

Five-foot-dork

I remember she was 1.67 or something like that

Akko is so stupid that you could probably trick her into having sex with you.
Just tell her to watch fate stay night and have her pay extra attention to the episode where they mana transfer.
Then tell her that you have an abundance of mana in you and that the mana transfer method is legit.

Then you fuck her until she gets addicted to your cock while at the same time helping her become a good witch

Average size of your typical Japanese cunny bunny.

He's so F A S T

Bullshit, she can't be this tall.

Akko is cute, CUTE

>5'6
>tall

user...

Who cares, she isn't cute. Girls need to be under 165 cm to be considered cute, otherwise they are a freak show. I can already see the betas responding "I love to be dominated" kek.

Akko's asshole would be so loose that she wouldn't be allowed to ride a broom because of the potential for accidents that would happen.

there's no way you could fit even halfway inside her, you're a big guy

I'm sorry for your loss midget user, maybe in your next life...

I don't think she's been given an official height, but this sounds pretty close to right. I had thought she was a typical Japanlet, but checking the second OVA we do see that Amanda is 5'6", or roughly 167cm.

And Akko stands roughly the same height when she's next to Amanda.

The only person who looks like they'd be taller than Akko would be Sucy if she ever stopped slouching.

Of course, that's OVA Akko. TV Akko
Does seem quite a bit shorter. Otherwise the adults here would be giants. I mean, sure, some people like girls who are over 6'6", but I don't Ursula is meant to be quite THAT tall.

Best girl height

Imagine her holding your dick like that