Tfw no matter how much the third world shitholes and Muslim apologists at the UN REEEEE, Jerusalem remains Israeli

>tfw no matter how much the third world shitholes and Muslim apologists at the UN REEEEE, Jerusalem remains Israeli

feels good man

not for long.

>Nazi flag
>unironically supports Israel
Nigger, what the fuck are you smoking??

Red pill: Jews are the good guys

Welcome to nu/pol/

unironically this. i live in the west of scotland; between us and belfast this is very clear. there is a thing between catholics and protestants here where catholics are muslim E.U gloabist worshipping cucks and protestants are red pilled to FUCK.
we relate very closely to the palestine/israel thing because it's similar what scotland/ireland went through with the union and the reformation.

the catholics support palestine, fucking terrorist sympothising I.R.A cunts. whilst the protestants fully support israel and america in there conquest of modernisation of the shitskinned lands of filth.

this is the facts here

Then why are they pushing Mass immigration?
Good or not if they keep it up it's war and we're getting revenge on them for causing it

Rebuild the temple you lazy kikes

Because Jews are also divided between communist ones and nationalists you nignog and they fight each other.

Yep, this. If there was ever evidence that children have no place in political discourse, OP and his shit thread are it

rangers fc (protestant team) fans

celtic f.c (catholic cuck) fans

>(((Poland))) shilling for kikes
Checks out

Don't tell Sup Forums this it will make their heads explode.

Who cares which sand nigger tribe gets Jerusalem. Maybe chinks should get Jerusalem since it's irrelevant to them, better yet give it to Germany.

It's Children yes, but 99% of these Children are American. That is the sad fact. This board has been destroyed to the point 90% of it are American ZOGbot children and boomers.

free palestine

>everything I know about politics I learned from fútbol.
Fucking brits, mang.

>American website
>in English
>on the internet invented by Americans
>accessed through phones and computers invented by Americans
>carried by satellites phone lines and data cables invented by Americans
Yeah I just can't figure it out.

fuck you, there is history and meaning too it, it's not all fuckin hotdogs and beyonce half time shows like you brain dead hamburgers out there you fuckin halfbreed.

Yeah, right. A bunch of sweaty dagoes kicking a ball while the chavs stab people in the stands is all anybody needs to know about foriegn affairs.

as per absolute usual you are doing nothing but blindly parading your ignorance.

> (You)
>as per absolute usual
We have never met, snaggle tooth.

Jews and Israel are both cancer. Everything bad you ever learned about Jews is true, I learned this first-hand years ago in a high-school that was mostly Jewish.

Nazis were zionists

nice try kike

arab christains suffer
Our brothers and sisters fuck the zionists dogs.

JERUSALEM IS UNDER occupation its not isreal land and it never was.
Make the kikes go back to their 1947 boarders
then we talk.

> a high-school that was mostly Jewish.
No such place even in Israel. Post the name of the school and the years you attended.

>No such place even in Israel.
Lol are you retarded?
I'm not posting info. First of all, where I live most of the Jews go to their own private Jewish only high-schools which are in or near the mostly Jewish neighbourhoods. Almost all the Jews whose parents didn't want to pay for a private Jewish school went to my public school since they know people who work at the school board and can get them all in together at the same school.

They've proven impossible to get rid of, so why not heard them into their containment zone in the desert where there's nothing but inbred shitskins who want to kill them a thousand miles in every direction?

Pretty sure Hitler himself supported shipping all the Jews to their own country.

My head says "Be nice Israel" bad.
My heart says, ""Tell UN, "Fuck you"" good.
What do?

I don’t care. All subhuman Jews, even 1/32 must leave to fucking Israel
Lmao

>flag
>wanting to empower Israel
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Scottish flag when?

Jerusalem is not of Israel tho. It's the domain of the chaotic evil Juden. And Trump just gave them the power they craved. We are all doomed.

That’s what I’ve heard as well. All Jews were striving for throughout the history is to regain control of the temple, rebuild it and have a first mass there with a sacrifice ofc. And that’s the day Antichrist shows up. I’m not a religious person in the sense of obedience but I’m in love with mythology and sometimes it wasn’t written in vain

Israel of Biblical times became assimilated with the Assyrians back then. Most of them are Syrians and Palestinians today.

Israelis definitely don't. I've spent time living there and speak Hebrew. Every Israeli I have met has long said, "Europe is making a big mistake". Why would Israelis want Europe full of enemies? Yes. That is how Jews think of Arabs, as "Oyev" or enemy.

And IsraAID is the local version of USAID and UNAID that both do the "refugee" thing. They mostly are deployed in crisis zones, but the cause of the day is Europe now. IsraAID sent a bunch of stuff to Iraqi Christians too.

>so many mad shitskins

(((you)))

I think that he actually did, until the fucking sand niggers gave him the idea of killing us

>Ahahahaha he said (((you))) totally BTFO

What doesn't Israel take the rest of Palestine by force?

Why doesn't India take the rest of Kashmir by force?

>Mfw someone shills for jews on Sup Forums with a nazi flag

Yeah. Some parts of Europe Rabbi's have advised Jews to go to Israel to protect themselves.

we fo not push mass immigration it is just a meme. build walls like us or America for god's sake. no sudani immigrants

מאיפה זה?

t. בִּנְיָמִין נְתַנְיָהוּ

>Israel of Biblical times became assimilated with the Assyrians back then

But Judah didn't. The Rabbinic cult ordered them to stop interbreeding with the goyim. Which is why we now have this rat plague upon us.

scratch a polak, find a kike

I can cherrypick white noses too.

But it's not just about the nose, Gad.

I was about to ask whether you had intolerable liberal kikes in Israel but I guess the pic says it all.

>Implying it wasnt (((international finance)))
Sausuga shekeru-kun

kike

>Haavara agreement
>Operation paperclip

I support Israel. I just don't support jews in my country. Dual Israeli/American citizenship shouldn't be allowed. Let them have their desert. Hopefully they build a new temple and end this shit world.

Nazis/Zionists are the same thing, they both hated Jews.

We're the caucasian menace. Genedilution is the only cure

Change your flag leaf.

Correction: Putin didn't stop the plan, he only stalled it. The real war is just beginning...

BASED JEWS TEEHEHEHHEHE

soros doesn't want femen in israel because it pisses off the palestinians, not because it pisses us
seriously why are slavs so fucking stupid? christ
whenever a smart one makes an appreance it seems like the government immediately kills or gulags him

because the last time we tried we got bankrupt by the sheer amount of expnses needed to build basic infrastructure in it.
no amount of american gib shekels will be enough to turn an arab shithole to first world living standards, just forget it