What if Trump has evidence that the Federal Reserve is guilty of corruption

or even human trafficking?
With last night's EO he now has the right to seize the assets of the Fed

Other urls found in this thread:

divinecosmos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DO IT.

If we are gonna dream big...lets do this right

wait... wut? How can he seize the fed? I saw names of a bunch of Africans and a chinaman... nothing about the Fed. Please elaborate.

Trump administration: the greatest cause of blue balls for almost a fucking year.

He's never going for the deep state at this rate. He is a puppet. The big fish will get away with everything they've done and Trump has done nothing but use rhetoric, likely to keep support from his base. His fucking Justice Department started a "special investigation" into the murder of a random teenage tranny, yet hasn't said a word about Hillary Clinton or her campaign.

the order was much broader

We got a marty pants here!

Of course they are fucked. There will be a pardon for Mueller

If I ask again, would you explain or just hand wave some more? I'm all for ending the fed, but ... you got nothing here.

I just want to know what the fuck is going on.

patience faggot. Tearing down the usurpers doesnt happen so fast when 75% of the population is either a criminal by true law or flat out asleep

Only reason I voted for his bitch ass.

divinecosmos.com/

dont believe everything about specific testimony of corey goode. Wilcox is the good guy. Corey Goode is totally deep undercover controlled opposition. David has no idea hes being lied to while some truths are given.

This has everything to do with Hitler escaping germany through africa to antartica. Nigger survived in the open and the CIA had the media control the info about his moves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK OFF

(((DAVID))) "I know more than Trump" Wilcock.

He may have to go directly after the owners of the Fed

I mean, it's all out in the open

Ignorant faggot.

How the fuck do you think Hitler is so popular? Hes been shilled on History channel for over 15 years saying he didnt commit suicide

History channel? You mean the shoah channel?

Davids a victim faggot. Corey Goode is the agent

The fed is not run by government officials, Op

I don't know that he *is* going after the FED as part of this EO. But ask yourself: is there any chance the FED *hasn't* supported anyone involved in human rights abuse or the types of corruption listed in the EO? If they have, their assets can be frozen. Whatever that would mean for the FED. Maybe it would come down to the individual, freezing the assets of the specific people who did it.

David got ahead of himself and got too captivated by the prospect of crazy alien Biology that it made him blind to the subtle lies being slid. Its possible that Antartica base and spaceships are real but the aliens are not on earth at all

Read the language dummy

nigger. he said Q was legit. Anyone who isn't retarded or WANTS TO BELIEVE knew it was a LARP.

This was a run of the mill EO. Means nothing in the bigger picture. Basic housekeeping.

read above the red box

aren't you feeling sleepy?

Again The Federal Reserve Bank isnt part of the Federal Government. You really confused the "Federal" in Federal Reserve Bank with the "Federal" in Federal Government?
What about "Federal Express"?

Are you retarded? There were thousands of people dropping bombs in those threads. You have no idea how meme warfare works.... The military saw an oppurtunity and directed the focus. It was to capture the enemies attention. The Rothschilds even false flagged an air collision over their estate like pizzagate shooter.

This is getting idiotic with the confirmation bias.

Nice get

David Wicox is the dumbest piece of shit on the planet. Wtf are you talking about? If David Retard Wilcox says anything, you can bet the exact opposite is true.

Do you think I don't fucking know the Fed is private?? This order isn't just for govt officials, dumb fuck

Fuck off.

No shit you fucking retard. They all can be named reguardless as long as they are guilty of the crime DOJ gathers.

The LUCIFERIAN PEDOS thought that they would forever keep the data banks on the communications and internet servers... they were wrong and we got all the info on them already. Data just needs processing

Separation of powers. Checks and balances. Now if both the executive and congress went after it, now that is a much, much different story.

You seem kinda retarded. You can't say why you think somethings going on with the fed. I think you're just shit posting for Soros from Shareblue , Antifa or one of the other shill organizations.
Either say what you mean like a man, or stop slide posting like some coy little girl.

You are the dumbass. He is ALONE and being victimized by people he shouldnt trust but does. Corey Goode is an agent. David is smart but got infiltrated.

That's not what the law says - only foreign people and government people. Federal Reserve isn't foreign nor government. You're shit posting.

I hope he sends the entire Federal Reserve board to Gitmo.

You can't be this fucking stupid

You're the one making absurd claims but can't back it up.

You fucking retard. The Federal Reserve is an international entity.

That would be fucking gold. Please let this be so!

It is possible if Trump has evidence that the fed is engaged in corruption or human trafficking. I have not seen anything concrete that would support this theory.

However, it is my personal opinion that Trump commuted the sentence of that jew a few days ago because that jew squealed on the other jews.

The storm may or may not be coming.

Stop retarding up my fucking thread! Do the Rothschilds live in the US?

All over the world faggot. Even Africa

I'm gonna have to go with your cognitive dissonance being triggered and you're in foaming at the mouth mode. You're being completely uncivil and don't say anything but calling names. Classic shit posting in the infantile style. Bye. Hope you grow up.

My thread started with the words "what if" , you mongoloid

Why do you keep pointing out something irrelevant? The EO doesn't apply to federal offices, so it's fine that the FED isn't one.

Trump just gave himself the authority to take virtually anybody’s assets at will yesterday.

It’s the most radical thing.... and the fucking media totally ignored it?

We are living in the most bizarre time right now. I don’t know WTF is going on... something has got to pop soon.

Trump brings down the heavy hammer ...or somebody takes Trump out.. it too weird to go on like this.

The power elite know they are filthy rotten and they know that Trump knows... but they are sort of dancing around each other in the strangest way... just really strange days...

So, it's faggot thread based on a faggot imagination. Got it.

are they foreigners, faggot?

THEY ABSOLUTELY DIDNT IGNORE IT. THEY COVERED IT UP BECAUSE THEY CANT SPIN IT.

He is RETARDED! He thinks he’s the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and believes every retarded thing anyone tells him. He’s being manipulated into believing stupid shit? Color me shocked

Give this man a quick rundown.... someone please

I agree. Somethings gotta give and the people are YEARNING for answers.

>anybody

You’re retarded if you didn’t already know that this power isn’t bestowed upon the Federal Government in the first place. Look up “Imminent Domain” and “Sovereign Immunity.” Then look up the the bazillions of assets seized by the Feds over decades. Thirdly, he is specifically referencing criminals. 100% criminals. This isn’t even “anybody.”

Reek

trump worships the Jews why would he ever do that to the fed? you live in fantasy land.

They must be ‘corrupt’ or ‘abuse human rights’

Seriously, anyone can have these charges made - that’s a very, very broad thing.

It’s a big thing. He is framing it as a ‘National Security Threat’, it isn’t just business as usual where a narco criminal has some assets seized

He literally named the individuals in question. He literally already has this power. The Fedal Govt can freeze your assets because they don’t like your face. Try to file a complaint and notice the language on the complaint amounts to a waiver of any right to even accuse an agent of wrongdoing. This is a threat to certain countries and people and demonstrates his knowledge to the right foreign government folks. Notice this happened after the UN vote and many of the individuals are from some of the nations that voted against the US embassy vote. Then EO. Then, notice the vote after the EO, on whether or not we can bomb the Norks. Suddenly that shit is unanimous. Connect some fucking dots, idiots. This has ZERO to do with the FED.

What can the media say? It's brilliant naming only dirty foreigners. The media can't come out defending them. And they can't admit they know who these dirty foreigners have ties to. They're stuck and don't know whether to bleat about a "Trump being a tyrant" narrative or to bury it. So far it seems like they've decided burying is the safest choice for now.

This caught them totally by surprise. They were trying to trigger a firing of Mueller, and scaring their sheep about a military coup. And they get hit with a financial move that's open-ended enough they don't know where it's going.

It was definitely intended to communicate knowledge on Trump’s part. It was a definite threat. And, yes, you will now hear nothing about Muh Russia, and much of the UN will most certainly start sucking his penis. It’s a brilliant move at the right time.

>shilling this hard

I hope you're right, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Comey is either misdirecting liberals right now with his quotes and tweets to keep them thinking he and Mueller are still with them, but those 2 were and have been very, very tight. The FBI agents we work with when doing any type of government contracting that involves training them on new technology are NOT and never have been happy with the Obama administration. I'm glad this Hezbollah and Uranium One shit are finally getting the attention of normies.

Ignore him, he's a fucking shill. If he doesn't know anything about who owns the Fed and when you explain it to him and he still argues, then he's not worth saving.

All I'll say about Comey is that I really don't think his actions surrounding the election were resultant of his character. I think everything he's done has been part of a calculated game, it's just a question of who's game he's playing. Overall, I do get a sense that his main loyalty is to himself.

Just sit back and enjoy the show

Best analogy

I think I missed this. Can I.get a quick rundown?