Niggers aren't real

I live in Eastern Europe and I have never seen a nigger in my life. I'm starting to think that these things are western or Russian propaganda. There's no fucking way that such a degenerate and primitive strain of humanity could possible exist, i'm being lied to. This picture has to fake I refuse to believe that niggers exist.

Show me concrete evidence that niggers exist.

>David Brock will pay me if you reply to my thread and slide the real threads off the front page

Negrite sa istinski, moi brat. Dazhe az kato amerikanets sum vidyal edin nigger v Sofiya.

Oh shit! He figured it out!

Ask Obama

I'm going to go bang one tomorrow morning. She's beautiful, too.

Just ask you're mother about them, pretty sure she knows a few. ;)

I envy you.

It’s a nigger hate thread. Brock doesn’t allow his employees to use the word nigger.

This is a strange question guys. But what did the jews do to deserve having 6 million of them gassed by hitler?

mfw no pics of blacks, maybe they aren't real after all

Then you live in paradise.

>Live in Hong Kong
>Never have seen a nigger
>Everyone thinks they're violent but huge and ripped sexual creatures that every pure girl fetishists to the extreme

>Live in Hong Kong
>Never seen a Jew outside of Western businessmen
>Pretty much everyone thinks they're just smarter versions of whites.

LMAO funniest fucking thread ive ever seen. you're actually right though, it's all propaganda -- there are no such thing as african peoples

wish I was as lucky as you, I fucking hate niggers

Nobody has shown me evidence of niggers existing yet.

Maybe it really is western propaganda

Reminder that us BLACK men will breed out your puny wh*Te race by 2020

Straight outta 5000 BC

>. This picture has to fake
Well, yeah, it is fake

They're real
I saw one months ago

You guys wont believe me but i actually know a quadroon living here in Serbia.

We used to hang through mutual friends and i know for sure he is a quadroon cause his mom was half-nigger.

His dad is i shit you know one of Novak Djokovic's personal physical trainers.

I also knew personally a "British" rapper that visited my sisters ex-boyfriend for a rap collab a few years back.

We were covering Homo Erectus in physical anthro then I get on the bus on the way to class and who gets on the bus after me? A perfect example of the supposedly extinct homo erectus! I wanted to take him to class with me. Looked a lot like that guy in Op's photo.

>surprised niggers not runamok in muslim rabebabby land

You will never know the extent of my jealousy, Bulgaria sounds absolutely beautiful

looks like an underwhelmingly normal sized dick desu

It's a massive dick

Ok buddy

any american can say gypsies aren't real my dear bulgar

be glad you've never smelled one either