Is this /our/guy?

Teen Stabs Stepfather To Death & Posts Snapchat Video Of His Last Breath

A teenager from Aurora, Colo. has been charged with first-degree murder for the death of his stepfather after he admitted to murdering him and posting his final moments of life on Snapchat.

The Denver Post reports Lemar Owensby died Friday (Dec. 15) after he was stabbed several times in the neck, back and chest by his 19-year-old stepson Nickolas Vinson. The teen then posted a video to Snapchat bragging about the murder as his mother Celena Vinson screamed in horror. The couple were together for 14 years and raised Vinson and his 15-year-old brother, Kyle.

“Hey guys I just killed him. I just killed him. I just killed him,” Vinson could be heard said. “Lemar, can you hear me? Can you hear me? No!,” his mother screamed. Vinson told police he killed his stepfather because he “wanted to throw him out of the house.”

LINK: archive.is/p0JlF

Also, nog hate thread
Coal burner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p0JlF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so wheres the video of the snapchat?

Literally cucked to death.

9/10 .. should have finished the mom too for perfect score

There is something about Denver that makes whites chimp out. Is it the air pressure? Seriously watch out for white people in the Denver area, they can snap at any moment.

>Id watch out for Whites anyway.
we waking up.

around blacks never relax.

As opposed to snapping at every second like niggers do?

liveleak slippin

I hate reading about a video and that video is no where to be found. Show me the crazed faggot laughing about stabbing his nog father

Maybe his stepfather was trying to steal something from him?

KEK

yeah this

should we start mailing him fashy literature when he's in jail?

This. Someone link me the video.

Terry tried to drink all his stepson's mountain dew while having loud sex

>Aurora, Colorado
Seriously, what the fuck is up with that place? I'm starting to think there's a Derry, Maine kind of thing going on. It's really not normal.

There's a reason people in Denver call it Saudi Aurora.

I hate niggers, but this dad lived with a woman he loved and actually raised the children. Impossible to label him a nigger. So fuck this kid.

If he had actually been a nigger though.

filthy whore mother regrets fucking niggers now i bet

B A S E D

if there was a recorded video, we ld have already seen on fb

Are you really from the Democratic Republic of the Congo lol ?

>Derry, Maine
I just finished rading IT like 3 weeks ago.
King is good.

BURN

Post video or gtfo

I too grew up knowing the distinction between a black person and a nigger.
However, fucking a white woman is a very nigger thing to do.

It's almost kind of tragic. This half dindu wasn't even your typical ghetto fagget. The kids whore of a mother picked one with some cuck in him. Dude probably hamsterend it one way or another that he was responsible to be a father figure. Tried to discipline him in some stupid autistic african ways. The confused white boy raised by a jingle mom spergs out.

That's the real tragedy here. All I see is two men victimized by an enabled cunt who used her son as an emotional tampon. And this guy as a tool to sate her other needs. And it had to be a nigger because of the self hate these bitches have. Probably either hates her ex or father or both. Next the kid ends up resenting his mom because she's acting like a bafoon and running away with a guy nothing like his dad. Which in turns makes many boys think their moms are indirectly rejecting them. Truly these guys are alone in the world. And some act irrationally like this dope.

Judge will probably give him zero leeway. Sentence him to life in prison. The family of the black guy will chimp out. And the woman will move on and forgot about everything while she looks for new cock.

This will go on until men put women back on the leash again.

He was raising another man's child, which makes him a cuck.
We don't need cucks, so this is a net benefit.

He used to be a lot better back when he was loaded up on cocaine and painkillers. He wrote his best stuff in the 80s, and he genuinely has no recollection of writing any of it. He's become a pussified shell of his former self, look into Rage for case in point. He really wanted to become a member of the socially conscientious writers club to score liberal points. Without question a generational writing talent, though, especially given the volume of his work.

just a part of the commiefornia migration

NIGGER BTFO HAHAHAHA. STABBED TO DEATH BY AN INCEL MASTER RACE, DONT YOU DARE IMPEDE ON MY TENDIES

>The men are entirely blameless
>Being this wrong about literally everything

Found the incel. You know nothing about women or life.

Don't insult incels you sack of shit.

Literakly no difference
Even if there was, their kids or grandkids would be doing nog shit
Niggers will always do nigger shit until some thousands of years worth of evolution occurs
>cuck-niggers
and in stange aeons, even niggers are cucks

The only blame that can possibly be placed at the feet of the father in this case is his decision to raise another man's child and involve himself with an obviously-shit mother.

Insomnia takes place there too and is a far better story than "scary ebil glown."

If my mother started dating a black guy and god forbid she married him; I would be incredibly hostile to that nog. I would be hostile toward anyone that dated my mother after she divorced him, though. If it was due to death, maybe not as hostile. I'll be honest. I want a reason to fuck someone up and that would be good enough for me.

>In Aurora
>Living out of my car
>Charging phone at McDonald's and using wifi
>Make eye contact with stranger in the drive through
>Dude starts moving his mouth
>I can hear his voice even though there's twenty or so feet and two layers of plexiglass between us
>He says, "Do you really value your privacy?"
>Stare him down because what else can I do?
>If I wig out that just puts me in a position to be detained
>The guy laughs and drives off with his food
>mfw there's a device that can do just that
>mfw already heard Aurora was weird

his whore mom is the reason this happened

MKUltra-Town

> know nothing about women
> men are to blame, women are to be understood

nigger please, the only one who shows inexperience here is you. it doesn't take a psychology major to figure out this dindu just wanted romantic pussy and this boy just wanted to belong in this world. meanwhile any guy with some semblance of female experience knows that the woman was thinking. stupid leaf go back to sucking trudcock.

>Could've beat him up
>Murders him like a nigger instead
>Chimps out on nigger for nigging therefore becoming the bigger nigger
???

he couldn't have beat him up dingus.

Le based black man XD

Go back

Incels are the true master race and woll inherit the earth once robot waifus and artificial wombs are perfected.

Try and explain it to the guy though. Women just get to do nowadays. He was obviously suckered into this fake family thing. Taken emotionally hostage. Meanwhile the kid was equally stuck to serve his mothers whims.

What you think single mothers aren't entirely self servient?

Based american child defending his homestead from feral tendie snatching niggers
Anyone who has a different opinion should return whence they came

Black man takes care of you and your mother for over a decade. Tells you to get a job and stop being n33t. Instead you nigger out by killing him and posting it online like that nigger that shit that old black guy in the face.

>Black finally steps up to the plate to raise a child
>Murdered
>Everyone cheers

This kid is a retarded faggot. Also, he's "19"? Kid looks like he hasn't even hit puberty yet.

HIS WIFE'S SON KILLED HIM?!?!?!

This. Look im all for the white race living up. Give the dindus a nice jungle utopia in Africa. But this entire story is nothing but sad. The nigger didn't deserve this, the boy didn't deserve this. One look at this picture says enough.

All these young white boys raised by single moms who sperg out, getting the lash. No one stops to think that these guys are stuck. Good luck making it in this world when your only support is burning all the cash on designer clothes, jewelry and birthcontrol. Whilst teaching you absolutely nothing about life. This kid probably couldn't even see his real dad. Probably was shit fed, never exercised a day in his life. The cunt couldn't even bother paying a barber to cut his goofy hair and buy him a new shirt. Women like that don't care about their son having some pussy and pride. They just want a baby to coddle. Meanwhile the nigger was equally used.

he looks like an exact replica of me

It's probably an old pic. The stepdad looks like a manlet. I bet the kid is taller.

Which one?

Aurora, Colorado. Blame the lithium levels in the ground water for the rampant psychopaths there.

So this level of shit stays on Sup Forums, but I just posted a thread about wether the iphone's face id could be used to expand the jew gov face id technology, like to only need a fraction of a face to recognize someone, and it got deleted of like 50 responses. Are we being lead? how much should we trust Sup Forums???

after

>archive.is/p0JlF
the boy

also shit I was just going to colorado

You got triggered

leave racist

>roastie kicks kid's father out of the house
>roastie brings nigger into the house
>nigger tries to kick son out of house
>son kills nigger
Honestly he should've killed both of them.

where da video i wanna see im curious but scared..

Why would you post it on snapchat tho????????????????????????

scary shit is going on in society man im afraid of everything

>implying niggy didn't rape his white ass

The father wanted him to get a job and take care of himself. when will these democrat gibsmedatsheeeiiit voters stop murdering black fathers?

Grabbin the bull by the horns

White pussy belongs to BBC now.

>doesnt post the video

sage

S H I L L

H

I

L

L

yeah I agree

Cucker dead

He wont get any punishment.

true

I feel bad for this kid.
Wish he didn't have to face the consequences for having the balls and doing what needed to be done.

SOMEONE POST LINK

Denver Post has more of it. Apparently they were going to fist fight as agreed over text but kid upside out, Lamar came to swing on him, kid stabbed him.

lol ffs if you are just now realizing the mods are compromised you are a massive bluepilled faggot who has never made a relevant thread worth a shit, gas yourself nigger you are not needed

Thats my boy. Gofundme hes gonna need it

Say what you want about Denver But you can shit in the streets! If you're an immigrant.The streets are paved with diseased shit!
All the sanctuary cities allow it but Denver loves shit on the street

>Aurora
>Again

I’m just saying... I think it sits on top of a Hellmouth

Weird shit man

Denver is a shithole. I live in a shithole and I still would never go to Denver. Fuck I hat Colorado.

I hate nogs. But the dad seemed like a stand up guy. The stepfather did not deserve this fate and was actually raising the child of another man.
F

He would be out of prison by now if he would have done it when he was 13.
At 19 I would say he is a late bloomer.

you overestimate the retards here.
it is all about hate and killing, there is no real political agenda.
trump just pissed liberals off and is against immigrants, this is why nu-pol loves him even if he is a kikelover.

t.intelligent individual in a sea of children

Teen ruins his life by murdering the one person who took his sorry ass in.

Step father wanted him to MTFU, in return he murders him.

Usafa guy here, from years back. Is there still that church that got made into a club kicking in denver?

k

((You))

((((YOU))))

>Vinson told police he killed his stepfather because he “wanted to throw him out of the house.”

Good enough reason for me

1 post by this memeflag. BTW what happened to all the Indian flags? They couldn't handle the poo bantz? lol.

???? Are you a shareblue????

>archive.is/p0JlF

>Text messages showed the two at odds for some time, with Owensby asking Vinson to perform simple duties like handling the chores and contributing the household.

>After a few threats, the two allegedly agreed to a fist fight. That Friday, Celena asked the men to talk out their issues but her son refused to.

>The teen then baited his stepfather into hitting him. Right before Owenbsy threw the first punch, Vinson pulled out a 7-inch blade with a brass-knuckle-style handle and stabbed him seven to nine times.

Self-defense.

>nog stepfather
If my mom burned coal, I'd literally kill both the nigger and my mother.

Not trying to be edgy either, I've been around coal burners long enough to know how they are. It would be a mercy/honor killing.

Hahaha the big black man got killed by a little white boy!

The BBC wanted to fuck the white women without inconvenience the beta white boi was in the way so he wanted him out

his mom will just find another nigger at the same size this time without the cuck boi interfering with the breeding

The broad was obviously the cause of this