Is Trump responsible for the death of Bitcoin?

Is Trump responsible for the death of Bitcoin?

ethnews.com/tax-cut-bill-to-require-taxation-of-cryptocurrency-trades-in-us

actually yes. this explains the crash today. no more free money laundering. glad I decided not to buy it at 18k

It already was taxed though. Fake News

This. It's been this way since 2014. This just clarifies it.

Taxing all transactions will make tether scam and US exchanges kill. No more transaction spamming bots.

Trump hasn't really talked about cryptocurrencies and how they impact the economy.

So, who did this?
Weren't bankers happy with scamming people into Bitcoin?

The crash happened because of the BTC/BCC scandal you fucking retard

I'd like to see Trump and the US gov't try. There's no going back. The more they push against cryptocurrencies, the more people will hide their assets and transactions. When distributed exchanges become the norm and lightning network swaps allow you to directly exchange cryptocurrencies across blockchains, they won't even be able to force exchanges to give up transaction information.

>tax on trades
>not taxing held value

cucked out again
i would love to see these alleged millionaires who cant cash out get taxed real money

>BTC/BCC scandal
Source? This is news to me.

11k was support, if it gets lower and stays lower I'll worry about the coinbros. Look at futures and see if people are buying contracts finally. If contracts are selling with good volume at this price then Bitcoin might finally be shedding some volatility.

About to be a lot of bagholders

As if I already didn't love Trump enough, ...now he kills all you Crypto kike shills?

Top kek.

>If contracts are selling with good volume
They don't.

read the fucking article retards

Are these buying idiots blind?
It's the oldest trick in the book.

I know the contracts weren't, if holders aren't interested in hedging then no floor...

Fuck, can they even sell a fucking contract. Lmfao

This is the first thing that I don't like about this bill

No free US dollars for you Hose. Gotta find a real job.

cuck

>their trade "would be subject to tax at the time of the exchange,"

RIP in peace

Goldman Sachs is opening a trade desk for Bitcoin. Bitcoin price will be pumped above $20K in 2018.

Who is going to give their info to GS? Are they retarded?

>once everything changes and new stuff is..
Stop.

Hillary Clinton