I just saw somewhere between five and ten legitimate threads get deleted for no reason...

I just saw somewhere between five and ten legitimate threads get deleted for no reason. One was on the UFO that looked like a metallic cigar in the sky with a tail. It was said ITT that it was the killing bolt shining in the sky but not killing.

So, mods, what are you trying to hide tonight? And why are you leaving the several Star Wars bullshit threads up?

Something is afoot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tE5C3O71Xqo
youtube.com/watch?v=gOpQVlp5pOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL
O
L

Only one thread per topic. Also

>A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT BUT WILL NOT KILL

youtube.com/watch?v=tE5C3O71Xqo
It was a rocket launch you mongoloid.

mods are feds. this thread will 404

Lots of manipulation here. Stay focused, stay awake

> Censoring titties a bushes like a real American!

Also fagpost

I saved the image from another thread.

If it was a rocket launch and no one's claiming to have launched said rocket that makes me even more suspicious of it getting deleted. Along with all the other threads getting deleted.

Why do we need four fucking threads to bash TLJ but we can't have one thread asking questions about a shining light in the sky? And why was the thread about the killing bolt deleted before it even hit twenty posts?

And ole Elon said it wasn't his.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

Did... Did you just look at the picture and not read any of the words? Are you toastin in the wrong bread?

Its bullshit to the highest degree.

I need answers.

Kek, my ID looks like some faggot AIM username from the 90's.

Where did this come from?

found it in a 404d thread

>Argentina

kek

literally announced it was his retard

you guys know its a rocket, right? there were two launches at the same time one from japan and one from USA. both launching satellites.

He was memeing

okay Mordecai.

Probably Alpha Centauri judging by the markings on the side of the fuselage.

there is a homosexual moderator that will ban you for posting bare breasts

it was a spacex launch.

i watched it live, are you retarded?

>I just saw somewhere between five and ten legitimate threads get deleted for no reason. One was on the UFO that looked like a metallic cigar in the sky with a tail. It was said ITT that it was the killing bolt shining in the sky but not killing.

So you mean 5-10 threads about /x/-tier bullshit.

Posting ayy lmao shit. I niece in ancient aliens but they fuck off back in the 1600s and haven't been back.

You also get banned for checking digits
checked

spacex launch retards... look it up

I live pretty close to where this launched. Vandenberg AFB used to launch rockets all the time and seeing those trails in the sky were pretty normal. Now people freak the fuck out every time it happens.

Vandenberg

sshow your flag

Better?

now timestamp wth cali ID

No they're feminists. They had their nipples removed so as not to be beholden to any parasites that make it past their monthly abortion.

I live in Carson if that helps. I don't know ANYONE that would lie about that.

Says the JV poster. Low energy. Sad.

That's a rocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOpQVlp5pOQ

When you consider the political implications of either A--a species of extraterrestrial travelers equipped with untold levels of technology or B--interdimensional demons made of rape and shadows and the fact that multiole world governments have or are currently spending billions of dollars to research them, it's hard to see why it's not a topic for a political board. People can talk about the merits of Christianity versus pseudo-Paganism versus the Religion of Peace, but what if aliens are just servants of the Devil? Unfortunately, we won't know until they eat the souls of our loved ones before our very eyes, but the fact that political leaders worldwide sacrifice babies to them should be a clue.

I don't like it when mods delete threads. But from what I heard in another thread, the metal cigar was from the Space X launch.

I have noticed the mods are allowing some fun threads to exist recently. Like cave pol, the "PUT YOUR HANDS UP, DON'T MOVE" threads, and "This is our son's room, he's very into politics" threads, etc. That's nice of them.

Are you sure it isn't jews trying to steal first contact?

Trending copypasta

Are you sure they were deleted not just moved to another board? A lot of Sup Forums threads end up moved to /bant/ (other locations would be far more appropriate, but mods tend to unthinkingly use /bant/ as a dumping ground for Sup Forums content they don't like)

Larp faggots plz go