Sargon knew of doxxing
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk

>The Madness of the Sargonites (AH)
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

OLD

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0
archive.is/m5Df2
archive.is/Qx2Nk
archive.is/exf3h
archive.is/WcyIM
archive.is/QGwAX
archive.is/rM77W
archive.is/mIiR6
archive.is/Qwhke
archive.is/i8Lqb
archive.is/LBlNg
archive.is/w8zrb
archive.is/IBQyO
archive.is/nAm4d
archive.is/KFo66
archive.is/YXWcs
archive.is/LExbB
archive.is/u6qN8
archive.is/jRkUV
archive.is/KeBgC
archive.is/yEggB
archive.is/Gwz04
archive.is/sJr5M
archive.is/Lvmig
archive.is/7HYBb
archive.is/5jVvr
archive.is/QhDAF
archive.is/b06rA
archive.is/SDJ6o
archive.is/EtGOF
archive.is/MtxCE
archive.is/SMdT1
archive.is/zoRyP
archive.is/f1vdD
archive.is/ipvvI
archive.is/3D2SW
archive.is/WwtNN
archive.is/IE9Aq
archive.is/ocj7S
archive.is/w9igI
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
archive.is/3myDR
archive.is/igxRV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sargon knew, he knew.
*sucks in teeth*
>Back in Chile in the 80s, I was helping bury bodies for the Pinochet regime.
*camera angle does a 360 around the room*
>Back then I knew that SJWism was bullshit, and now I'm going to teach you that knowledge to you kids too. They dont call me Coach Red Pill for nothing.
*coach sits back and smirks while raising an eyebrow*
>But first I'm going to sue Sargon.
*Looks outside his window while sipping from his mug*
>Save it for kilroy, you motherfucking cuck!
*camera backs out revealing a ticket to Killroy, Coach smirks*

PAN THE CAMERA NOWWWWWWWW

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA¸

CZECHANON PURPORTED INSIDER CLAIMS: KRAUT 'UNHINGED', PLOTS 'REVENGE DOX' ON SCEPTICS™; MORE
> CZECHANON PURPORTED INSIDER CLAIMS: KRAUT 'UNHINGED', PLOTS 'REVENGE DOX' ON SCEPTICS™; MORE
CZECHANON PURPORTED INSIDER CLAIMS: KRAUT 'UNHINGED', PLOTS 'REVENGE DOX' ON SCEPTICS™; MORE

(In case you weren't around.)

pretty creepy when you comment on a painting made for someone else and your not tagged then you reply.

some dumb negro

NEW ALT HYPE
youtube.com/watch?v=CGatnTixNW0

he also said he will have to release them in a 3 weeks time. nobody will care by then.

Haha that nigger got cucked hard.

Is coach red pill worth watching? I'm primarily interested in vids like those from the Altermative Hypothesis but am interested in learning more about the alt right

He'd sell ice to an Eskimo, if you're into that kind of person go for it.

>but am interested in learning more about the alt right
Then it is essential that you read Evola and Spengler.

I love laughing at this desperate nigger.

>Is coach red pill worth watching?
Are con-man boomers worth watching?
There is no "alt-right"
Watch Alternate Hypothesis, Mister Metokur, and Braving Ruin

>Is coach red pill worth watching?
if you want to watch videos from a conman who believes honesty is just a tactic and will sue people on the internet and threaten to beat people up over the internet then sure!

That was his own research on some related person

The "alt right" is just a label to media made up to chicken hole Trump supporters and anyone applying the label to themselves is just a lonely faggot desperate for a group identity.

I hope he present a lawsuit against Kraut, Jeff, Vee and Zeph and drag his individualist asses to the court.

coach red pill isn't alt right, he can make a decent video sometimes, it depends if his advice is valuable to you or not. He is cucked when it comes to the ethnostate and race realism. But he can give good info for some young adults, I will admit.

Is anyone else mesmerized by Kraut's english? I know that there may be some undeniable evidence being raised against him but for all it's worth his english is amazing. His British accent is impeccable and even when confronted in many different ways he never fails to impress with his impeccable english skills. The average german person would begin to stutter and stumble over themselves. Such exceptional command of speech requires massive talent.

He'll never let it go. Kraut will come back stronger and it'll be a shitstorm.

GUARDIAN GOING ROGUE
> GUARDIAN GOING ROGUE
archive.is/m5Df2

CALLING IT
Screencap this

> Guardian is a old fag troll that love to destroy internet communities and build innecesary drama.
> He was in Kraut server and was the one in charge of doxing CRP. The official plan was to dox CRP and make it look as if all the information they used in the videos were already free on the internet.
> He leaked info to CRP directly or by proxy (Edgy?) too, that's how CRP know that he was going to get doxed.
> Plot twist: Guardian probably was the one who convinced Kraut that it was a good idea , that's why he is so wary of Zepharion.
> Zepharion is an unexpected wildcard. Nobody were expecting that the psycopath spergo would actually record more than 20 hours of chats. In those chats probably you can hear Guardian playing all sides and convincing Kraut of doing stupid things.

That's why

> Leaks that not were Zepharion leaks WERE MANIPULATED
archive.is/Qx2Nk
archive.is/exf3h

> In this exchange Zepharion is showing what Kraut did.
> Guardian thing that is about him even if is not.
> Probably Guardian just larping that he was responsible of the DP drama
archive.is/WcyIM

> Some people don't want Zepharion to use the recording, even if it's just to clean his name
archive.is/QGwAX

> Guardian creating innecesary drama
archive.is/rM77W

> Guardian is bluffing about his whole "my plan" larping. Probably because he was involved in the whole enchilada and didn't expect Zepharion to be a bigger sperg than him. I'm 99.9% sure that Guardian must appear in some of the tapes larping to form the dox server.
archive.is/mIiR6

> Guardian originally blocked Zepharion.
archive.is/Qwhke

1/3

go back to your nipple clamps, kraut

> Zepharion accusing guardian of beign infiltrated to create chaos
archive.is/i8Lqb

> Zepharion accusing Guardian of lying and slandering CRP
archive.is/LBlNg
archive.is/w8zrb

> Devil Advocate and Sandre beign feed up by Guardian slander about CRP and Zepharion
archive.is/IBQyO
archive.is/nAm4d

> Guardian trying to generate drama between JF and CRP
archive.is/KFo66
archive.is/YXWcs

> Guardian personal thing and more innecesary drama
archive.is/LExbB
archive.is/u6qN8
archive.is/jRkUV
archive.is/KeBgC
archive.is/yEggB
archive.is/Gwz04

Kraut... go to bed.

>a lolsuit over public infomation

> Vee slandering campaign
archive.is/sJr5M
archive.is/Lvmig
archive.is/7HYBb
archive.is/5jVvr
archive.is/QhDAF
archive.is/b06rA
archive.is/SDJ6o
archive.is/EtGOF
archive.is/MtxCE
archive.is/SMdT1
archive.is/zoRyP
archive.is/f1vdD
archive.is/ipvvI
archive.is/3D2SW
archive.is/WwtNN
archive.is/IE9Aq
archive.is/ocj7S
archive.is/w9igI

> Pls no lawsuit all was just for lulz
It would be funny as hell.

Sup (((Kraut)))
Hows that Holocaust Denial video coming, buddy?

Why are boomers so quick to sue at any inconvinence? It's especially bad here in the states.

Or maybe it'll be the last-minute boost of energy that we need to leap back into action and deliver a knockout blow. Imagine:
>activities begin to slow down over the next 2 weeks
>Kraut thinks he's safe and tries to sneak his way back into action before the shekels abandon him for a more fertile Patreon
>Leak hits out of left field and instantly the heat has been turned back up to 10
>Kraut has a nervous breakdown while the other Skeptics™ run for the hills to avoid being dragged down with him
>...
>profit?

I'm pretty fed up with anything about "Aydin". Literally who fucking cares?

because all they care about is material possessions, it's a measure of success.

>think you are autistic and pathetic
>see some guy plot with other people to destroy the lives of those who disagree with him politically and then fail miserably at lying about it
wew

btw does this have any relation to MTV paying the skeptic community on youtube to trash the alt-right? did that even happen or was it just Kraut and /leftypol/ pretending to be MTV?

>MTV paying the skeptic community on youtube to trash the alt-right?
never happened.

You do, since you could filter "Aydin" and not have to look at any post that mentions her

For what reason are you assuming that I am Kraut? I am merely commending his command over a foreign language. Sounding like a native speaker as a foreigner is no easy task and requires an exceptional amount of hard work, studying and talent. Let's at least appreciate that about Kraut, if nothing else.

It was in the post's pic of "insider info" that I linked dipshit.

then why did they admit to it?

No

>no proofs

uh oh

Kraut, this is not your talent. Forget about 'getting a new job'. Don't even consider trying it out as a voice actor. It was the right decision not to pursue that in the first place. Your Pakistani accent impression for example was good enough but just stop and think for a minute; there'd be nobody to debunk Holocaust denial in 2018

>1 day till next vid
damn it i need Edrama injected into my veins

kraut has an observably fake accent, he's said maybe one or two sentences that sound like a real accent and the rest is clearly put on

the only thing we'll appreciate about kraut is how badly he can torpedo his own e-career

Watch some of Dr. William Pierce's classics first to cleanse your palate, THEN go on to those guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

Coach Red Pill is not alt-right. He has repeatedly stated that the ethnostate is a pipe dream and unachieveable. If you want to learn more about the alt-right I would suggest starting with Millennial Woes.

Go watch Harmful Opinions archived videos on Candid.
There's some eceleb drama that predates, and foreshadows whats going on now

No, Kraut, your accent sounds fake as all hell.

>I am merely commending his command over a foreign language
Even if you do say so yourself.

So Sup Forums how much do you think the skeptics are going to last? Do you think that by 2019 they would shift completly out of the mainstream and into obscurity?

eh it won't be as interesting
should keep pushing race realism on youtube

I like how Sargon and his goons are trying to deflect everyone’s attention onto CRP. Even that loser who bitched about not being able to play a fucking card game made a “CRP is the real bad guy here!” and admitted it was only to help Sargon.

Yeah, that's such a horribly, horribly done RP; his true talent is debunking far-right propaganda

Not really, he misspells words constantly and some of his sentences are badly worded

>I like how Sargon and his goons are trying to deflect everyone’s attention onto CRP.
I'm not deflecting attention, feel free to talk about sargoy and kraut. I'm here to laugh at a lolcow.

the real deflection is into edrama, we can keep up the edrama against the more corrupt skeptics but we need to continue with the race realism videos for the skeptics that are legitimately just dumb

fucking lol

>Candid pays Skeptics™ and SJWs to shill their ap
>Ap is training AI to sift through shitposts and "problematic" speech
>Bindu, who made the ap used to work with Google
>Might have ties to Google Deep Mind
ok, I guess that isn't nearly as interesting as race realism.

>the big dream of hers is to have a family
Poor lass.

Are you implying I'm Sargon or one of his goons? If so, here's what my stance on all this is; I care about none of it and I'm only here for the laughs and I'll laugh at anyone.

You know i am thinking that Sargons explanation to Jim on stream was a trap laid by Jim. Jim has always been very careful with the questions he asks. Plus we have no idea who has passed him info over private chats that has not gone public yet. If i am wrong Sargon can sue my ass like madcuck.

this isn't gamergate

Where do you think most of these Skeptics™ got their start, turbo nigger?

This sounds like what I'm looking for. Thank you all for replying sorry I can't reply to everyone individually because I'm on my phone and my browser already crashed once and I don't feel like it

So what’s up with the bitch that was so thirsty for krauts dick that she was begging for him to talk to her on warskis stream? She called herself a PhD sociology student and cried when kraut told her to fuck off. Ffs, what a shit show. And Based Mama is an attention whore too. Master manipulator, bet she’s behind most of this shit. But that’s okay. Like gamer gate, everyone will get so up their own asses and scared and start virtue signaling that they become what they hate. Good job. Faggots.

Several skeptics were approached at vidcon by Francesca Ramsey who works for MTV. I think it was Armored Skeptic that said she was trying to offer them money or jobs but they had to clean up their acts and stop going after SJW’s.

What happened with the whole candid thing, where does the poo-in-loo is? Is she still trying to trick people into using her shitty app?

yeah but the advancement of racial theory is probably a bit more exciting

Its very blatant, sure CRP is slimy, but he shouldn't be our focus at all

Last I heard, she's now working at Amazon.
Other than that, I have no idea

than
>muh vidya
>muh left wing journals
>muh corruption
i mean

>PhD sociology student wanting to fuck the latest nobodystein who says biology isn't real
no surprise there

Aydin Paladin

Yes yes, that’s why you keep defending Sargon and deflecting

Want to learn more about Race Realism?
Go read the Bell Curve.
You wanted something to occupy your time until Jims video, and I gave you an option.

>he takes all this seriously

>Yes yes, that’s why you keep defending Sargon
where have I defended sargoy?

Well, according to my knowledge Kraut already had assembled a team of experts at the time she had offered to provide her "help". As far as he was concerned she was not trustworthy and kept buggering him. She also kept interrupting on him so that's why he lashed out a bit against her since she lacks proper manners.

>She also kept interrupting on him so that's why he lashed out a bit against her since she lacks proper manners.
He lashed out at her because she tried to correct is terrible attempts at science. He cannot accept being wrong so he made it his mission to make her cry and act poorly in a livestream, knowing full well she is autistic and intending to take advantage of that fact, in order to discredit her race realist affirming science that he knew would destroy his opinion.

So is this whole shit show going anywhere or is it just going to fizzle out? I'd like to think this may cause more people to look into racial realism or at the very least everyone starts doxing everyone else and the entire glass house that is the e-celen community shatters.

Personally I'm surprised none of you faggots went full "Gas the e-celebs, Dox war now!". I mean shit, it's always been Sup Forums's specialty and 99% of us are immune to it.

Ayden is autistic? Kraut really is a bastard

You're not saying anything with that picture.

Well, so far Kraut has deleted all his videos on YouTube, and all the Skeptics™ are shitting themselves and sucking up to Jim since they know Jim brings the screaming jibbering autists in his wake.

Yeah, and he knew this and used it as a weapon against her talking points which would've obliterated his lies. He also knew she was unable to have children so he and his minions kept throwing this in her face to upset her. All she was trying to do was help Kraut clear up his faulty science, because she saw him as a friend.

The debate may have gotten a little heated but she was clearly overreacting. You don't think that stuttering and crying is a normal response to a perfectly clear presented argument, do you?

Who is that beast and does it have a penis?

Don't talk to me or my collaborators again.

no i mean it would be better if more material were being pushed onto youtube

>Kraut already had assembled a team of experts
you mean some of the most well credential scientists of this youtube community

Jeff's bodyguard.

So go make it faggot.
No one is stopping you. Plenty of free programs to make videos with

He also mocks her infertility and the fact she trusted him. He is scum.

From KF on CRP:

>You may be wondering what DebunkingEconomics.com is in those links. That'd Be Steve Keen's Website that he posts multiple Lectures he gives and Posts conversations to subscribers of his website. Now, the original version of that website was free for anyone and Steve Keen was beginning to be unable to manage it due to its size and growth. That is when Gonzalo Lira aka CoachRedScam proposed a "subscription-based website" where subscribers would pay $40 dollars a month and Gonzalo would manage the website for Steve. Based off a website that CoachRedScam made previously, that website does not exist anymore but it was called LiraSPG.com. CoachRedScam stated "He would Maintain the entirety of the website as long as it got 300 new subs a month" that was his only stipulation.
Links here:
archive.is/3myDR
archive.is/igxRV

>Now, here is where the scam begins!
Professor Keen was notified from his Payment Statement from the website itself, Debunkingeconomics.com and the amount of payments were only half from the expected amount of the number of users. Keen notified CoachRedScam Multiple times during this event of the issue, while Coach Stated that he was incorrectly calculating expected revenue (Yes, yes a google pro failed economist telling a real economist his figures were wrong :story:). Over several Months of trying to fix the deficit, Professor Keen decided to shut down the site. CoachRedScam REFUSED to acknowledge the emails to shut down the site. After 6 months of requesting Coach to shut down the site, Professor Keen recommended all of his followers to change the Credit Card information to protect themselves from our lil scam artist here.

>even to this day, Professor Keen has nothing good to say about CoachRedScam

Sounds about right.

what are you complaining about

>You don't think that stuttering and crying is a normal response to a perfectly clear presented argument, do you?
He and his friends had been bullying her over very personal stuff for a while, then he purposefully used the fact that she is autistic (thus, does not function normally mentally) against her. She thought he was her friend and she tried to help and in return she was mercilessly bullied.

Is that monster looking thing in the other picture Memorie?

I think he even mocked the fact that he told that he big dream was to have a family.