Just heard this mother fucker wont be the MC of the new Bahamut anime, instead some fan service girl

Just heard this mother fucker wont be the MC of the new Bahamut anime, instead some fan service girl

>what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5cQQZGn2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source for that claim? Although, your face isn't that of a liar...

Eh, it's not surprising at all.
Japs love doing this shit to sequels and then act surprised when it fails at everything.

Hes gona be a supporting/mentor type character...

Learn to greentext faggot.But yeah, previous characters gonna be the support this time.

Yea I'm pretty dissapointed as well but I'm still giving it a go because I really enjoyed the first one.

But the MC was a girl as well.

At least Rita's coming back. If we're going the fanservice route the biggest otakubait character needs to be in it.

Female MCs are the future.

>not liking the slutty genki dragon girl
Shit taste.

FAVARO!

His new design is shit anyway. And being friends with Kaiser probably means a lack of shouting. It's probably going to be more of the second rather than the first half of the show. I have little to no hope for the new season.

ZA HANDO

I just hope there'll be less romance and blushuu and more action and dragons and demons, but it's 50/50 at this point.

HAHAHAHAH. reminds me of darker than bland part 2

Agreed

>not picking the second or third choice

>>What the fuck
Please learn how to use greentext before posting on Sup Forums, cancer.

That's good

Favaro's story is over

Eh it could still be ok. I wasn't expecting to see old characters at all honestly

He looks baller.

I bet many will end up liking her more than Favaro.

Why is this getting another season?

Mobage money

Is that my boy Hamsa
I guess I should watch this considering how deep into shadowverse I am.

Fuck off, season 2 is going to be amazing.

it literally says a story of love and destruction in the trailer.

He's a liar anyways.

>still no spoilers for the first 4 episodes
>2ch thread is dead
I hate this.

Are you guys really that late to the party? It's been a year since the first PV was released and since then we always knew that Nina was the MC and Kaisar and Favaro were supporting characters.

I know but. I just hope there'll be more destruction and less love.

It won't be a sappy love story. King wants to kill Nina.

By the way, some kind user made subs for the first short, download the content of the pastebin bellow, change it to an .ass file, download the video from you tube, nyaa or whatever, rename the sub file to match the name of the video file and it will work perfectly: pastebin.com/5cQQZGn2

user, we boyh know that the guy who was shown since the first minute and had 60% of thescreen time was the MC.
Orwas this some kind of meta bait?

DTB2 happened years ago and people are stilltalking about how great S1 was whileS2 was aoile of horse shit.

Just look at the credits, it's easier. Favaro is indeed the main character, then Kaisar and the Amira,

You having a stroke there?

He actually has a role in the original.
Fucking watch it already.

Yeah, but no one goes "I just heard that they made a girl the MC in the second season!" because they all fucking know about it. That's what makes MC slow.

Thanks

this anime was good

It was

Fuck that shit if it's true. Flava Flav and Amira were good company.

>tfw no Amira

Because it's gud

FAVAROOOOOOO

There are some Cerberus scenes and the current expansion falls in line with the plot, but for the most part it has nearly nothing to do with shadowverse.

Rita's barely in any of the PVs.

Almost every other costume was better.

>he looks baller

He looks like fucking willy aames.

Cut off the stupid ponytail and he's Moses.