Even anime mocks the POTUS

embarassed yet, drumpfkins? you're the laughingstock of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7R0yuFmql-c
youtube.com/watch?v=IsLWj7ofNbg
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-12-21/inuyashiki-trump-cameo-sure-isnt-flattering/.125598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews

>mocks
t. dumb gaijin

Japan loves trump

>mocks
The manga version was even better.

youtu.be/7R0yuFmql-c

He's always pictured as a strong demi-god in manga and anime, Japan is one of the 8 last unkiked countries that are left in the world

Well the manga mocks him and demonizes him.

In the anime he just says his life is fulfilled and you losers can do whatever you want. I thought it was bloody brilliant.

tl;dr - the anime deletes the bits that show Trump saying to go forth rape, murder and kill, do whatever the fuck you like its all legal now.

Context - Big asteroid is going to hit the world and kill everything. Trump does his final address calling people big losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=IsLWj7ofNbg

video related.

Inuyashiki's Trump Cameo Sure Isn't Flattering

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-12-21/inuyashiki-trump-cameo-sure-isnt-flattering/.125598

All right, what're the other seven?

>Poland
>Hungary
>Iran
>North Korea
>China
>Syria
>Russia

Did I get it?

>implying Trump didn't keep his campaign promise to make anime real

>Japan is one of the 8 last unkiked countries that are left in the world
o rly

>Russia
hmmm no, check who Putin is giving his daughters to, in marriage

Please.

why cant nips into english

trump is the easiest person to imitate

which anime is this??

Inuyashiki
Which features a kid with super powers and a god complex mercilessly gun down countless people in Tokyo, columbine style, but portrays 2chan as the "real badguys" because they started mocking him when his mom committed suicide (over aforementioned "crazed fucking serial killer" rampage)

one where they literally murder 2chan trolls, and they look just like us

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................................

Inuyashiki

Basically an old dude and an edgy teenager get killed by ayy lmaos and rebuilt with super weapon robot bodies and powers.

The last story arc is basically an asteroid is coming to destroy Earth and America was in charge of stopping it, but Trump comes on and says "we failed but I lived my life's dream, you're all pathetic losers and I don't care what you do now"

It's actually entertaining if a little on the edgy/try-hard-depressing side and only 11 episodes long.

wow you must be a faggot, grow up faggot

The kikes literally split the atom on us you nigger

If an entire country had to be embarassed based on some depiction in some cartoon, than we would have to be embarrased to the point of mass suicide.

>he made himself real in anime

son of a bitch

how can people say it's edgy when ousama game exists. And evil or live.

It's like jumping into lemon water with razor blades in a blender. Don't forget the salt.

based nihon

We need more trump hentai

Japs even managed to make Hilary attractive.

It's fucking hilarious and I love Trump.

Japs always like to make the U.S. and the president look bad

Well duh, they're Japs not Americans, they put Japan first.
For those wonder this is george bush.

>evil or live.
where is this from

Well, after WW2, Americans launched a rather communist propaganda program to make a Japanese hate religion, imperialism, racism, classism, culture, and tradition. Turned out that the leftist Japanese who were particularly affected by this, turned to have a great hatred of America, second only to their own country.

The media is ran by the left, so they are primarly anti-Japanese, and then anti-American afterwards.

>The media is ran by the left
Imageen muh shawk